Mark Cuban Disses Trump

>"You have to be knowledgeable. You have to be prepared. You have to be willing to learn. You have to have a thirst for knowledge,” Cuban told MSNBC’s Steve Kornacki. “So that skill set — what makes a great businessperson — definitely would fit as a president. The question is, is Donald that kind of businessperson? I don’t think he is.”

>The NBA owner said he personally likes Trump, calling him “amazing” and a real-estate savant. “But he hasn’t really demonstrated that ability in other business ventures. He puts his name on products that make no sense,” Cuban said. “You know, the products he puts his name on suggest that he just needed the money: you know, steaks, suits, water, university, you name it. There’s no rhyme or reason there.”

>“He really did change politics, but as some point, as a candidate, you have to learn and you have to evolve,” he said. “If we go back and look at the candidate then, he was new to politics, he hadn’t really said any positions, but you would hope that he would evolve.” But he hasn’t, Cuban said. “He just hasn’t. He hasn’t learned, and that’s a real problem,” Cuban continued. “As I said before, it’s become a candidacy about nothing, the ‘Seinfeld’ candidacy, and that’s the problem. That’s what changed.”

politico.com/story/2016/05/donald-trump-mark-cuban-223237

Isn't this coming from the same guy who got lucky selling one company to Yahoo before it went down the shitter and hasn't really done anything of note since? Isn't this coming from the same guy whose only means of keeping himself in the spotlight is a reality TV show where he plays a loudmouth, tough, take-no-shit billionaire?

fuck this jew

>he doesn't agree with my jewbros waah

fuck I like cuban but this some tabloid teir gossip shit.

What the fuck does that even say besides, "he has ideas I don't like and won't stop"

i didnt realize that the wall has already been built

>oy vey bad goyim

That's all I hear

Said the guy who shitposts on Sup Forums from his basement.

Ok kid.

>coming from the same people who support Donald "100 mil from Sheldon Adelson" Trump

Isn't Mark Cuban a notorious retard living off the inventions of his compatriots?

Wow, these Jews are really worried that they are going to get holocausted. I hope their fears turn out to be well founded.

>oy vey bad goyim

>him: presents an argument
>you: he is a jew and he did nothing and he basically has lots of money

Neo/pol/ everyone

youre wasting your time pol doesnt aknowledge that fatty bankrupt has been begging for rich kikes to pay down his 20mil in campaign loans THAT HE COULDNT ACTUALLY AFFORD

cuban and trump are long time rivals, one got lucky and made a shitload of cash, the other made his cash by being a cutthroat real estate mogul.
Now Trump is looking like the next POTUS and Cuban realizes he's going to be the one who ultimately loses the rivalry if that happens.

>jews from Trump
>no Sheldon Adeleson

Show to spot a Trump shill

His own franchise star is Dirk. He failed at everything.

His paternal grandfather changed the family name from "Chabenisky" to "Cuban" after his family emigrated from Russia through Ellis Island

The third "Cuban" is worse than the Canadian Cuban and the Robot Cuban

The Jews know something. All the reasons they give against Trump are just pretexts. They can't even mention the real reason because it would make them look really bad. I don't think anyone has guessed what it is yet. But there is something the Jews know that is making them foam at the mouth against Trump. That's reason enough to vote for him right there.

Why causes trump supporters to become so triggered whenever they read something that doesn't conform to their worldview? What causes Drumpt to attract this kind of supporters? His speeches do have a 4th grade reading level and his kindergarden antics seems to be right up their alley.

Seriously I like Trump but his fanbase is so annoying they literally ruin his candidacy.

I wonder what it is the Jews are scared of. Whatever it is, it's good for America, bad for the Jews. That goes without saying. I can't wait until Trump wins so we can find out what it is.

when you diss trump you diss yourself

its only going to get worse as the election comes closer

we're getting closer to the bottom of the barrel

Thanks correct the record

I'm a #cubanmissilecrisis now

The Jew storm against Trump is going to get really crazy as we move through the election season.

>But he hasn’t really demonstrated that ability in other business ventures
So the Apprentice just a fluke or something?

>Isn't this coming from the same guy whose only means of keeping himself in the spotlight is a reality TV show where he plays a loudmouth, tough, take-no-shit billionaire?

This is sarcasm right?