Feels thread continued

Feels thread continued.
I've seen her today and she was more beautiful than ever, it hurt like hell

I can say it easly, if you don't have balls to try just forget

Thats fucking horrible.

I can continue

not sure what you're asking but I'm feeling so fucking amazing finally had my first kiss and was kinda a make out session not much tongue but she did do some next kisses and god it was so fucking nice feeling her nice soft lips probably gonna do it again tomorrow and at least I'll graduate high school not kissless (she's a freshman) could greentext the everything like how we met up to this point if anyone's interested

We aren't together anymore my man, I don't know how I'm a pussy for missing someone

>I could never love somebody this much again.
Me neither... oh wait, you were being serious.

Did you not have it typed up already?
You gotta take this more seriously

Please no.

you'd be a pussy if you didn't miss her because that means you never took initiative and never cared about her enough like it seems like you did, it takes a man to love someone and cry over them sure it seems weak but let it out hopefully find someone else

I'm just sad bc I saw her today, and I don't know but the fact that she was so beautiful today make it so much worst

Yeah man, now you get it.
I still love her and I just want her happiness (it may sound like im a bitch) but I truly cared for her so yeah, I cried over her

I will continue, here have a sad doggo

look man I was in your shoes but it was with a chick over the internet but holy fuck did I get attached nonetheless I felt lost, empty, seriously considered suicide but told myself to suck it up and stop being a bitch so I did and started talking to another chick and as we talked more feelings for her faded and now I don't give a shit because she ditched me for her ex who honestly looks autistic but once you develop feels they're there forever and when you have a heartbreak those feels have to be transferred onto someone else and they must fill the void go out and find someone I got lucky cause this chick hit me up (I'm way to timid/shy to go up and talk to girls)

refer to and I cried over this girl too but you sound like a bitch but a true bitch would not miss her it takes a man to get that attached and devoted to a girl a bitch just hooks up with side chicks for fun and misses no one in the end

I'm glad you've found someone user, I wish I can find a person that makes me forget her

This pics sucks compare to others

she's only temporary she won't date since she had a shitty relationship past but hey first girl I held hands with and kissed I'm at the point where I just though fuck it enjoy it while it last and the reason being is I want a long relationship but it's to late for that I plan on enlisting around January/February cause you never know shit can change if I'm still single by then I'm going in the military and overseas

Anyone feel?

Yeah man, I know I suck for feeling this bad for a girl, but God I love this girl like dead serious love, I guess it doesn't matter because she wake up one day and just leave, everyone get bored of me in the end

Sorry user, running out of material

good thing to have it shows loyalty and caring two things many don't seem to have but like I said time will heal it a little but get yourself another girl and those feels I guarantee will transfer over to her but not all but most

I guess you are right, I think that none can replace her place in my mind but hey she was a replacement for someone else already. Well fuck me

>I still love her and I just want her happiness (it may sound like im a bitch) but I truly cared for her so yeah, I cried over her
Nah, I don't think you sound like a bitch.
As much as it makes me a cuck, I hope this girl has found another guy. Because there's nothing in this world more beautiful than her smile.

I thought the same thing to that I'll never get the close or connected to a girl and she's irreplaceable trust me everyone is replaceable think of your memories like a HDD, right now her memories fill it, get with another girl and start overwriting those memories, replace them you won't get them all some will still be the same but slightly different but it will be enough you'll look back at yourself and laugh at the thought this girl brought you to your lowest point I know I did and still do but it takes time (month or two)

I know right, you love her so hard that it doesn't matter that you are a walking depression if in the end she is happy, if that make me a cuck I guess we are both that

Good advice user, as you might know this is more easy saying that doing it. But every day I try and always fail bc I see her every god damn day ( she's my classmate), the struggle is real

As someone who has never been in love, I don't think I'm missing out

the girl I cried over was states away so easier on my end but kept her as friends on facebook you know I'm curios what she's up to all (there's a more sinister reason) but that brought me some comfort I don't think about her and laugh at the post her ex tagged her in and I see your struggle I know people will say go out and meet girls but I know that's hard and will not happen if youre as shy/timid as I am honestly stop giving a fuck about everything and do what ever fuck the consequences, live life (as in no illegal shit but see a cute girl at a store/bar fuck it as for info you never know)

As shitty it might sound love, I guess I'm happy for having to experience it, because no one can take the good memories from me and that's enough I guess (although there is a fuck ton of bad memories and awful feelings too)so I don't know

yes and no the feeling of love and being in love is describable and the best feeling ever but if that love is broken all that good feeling become opposite in size of the feeling you held and will eat you alive and destroy every notion of a possible person to love and you will be distraught I've been on both sides of the spectrum

I wouldn't have say it better myself, this is like the small letters in the love contract. Like
>"this could be the best thing in the world but without any reason at all it also can fuck you up fam, what you say, your in?"
>"Sure man I'm in"

>Love should not be taken while operating heavy machinery.
>If you have love lasting more than four hours, consult a doctor.

I was telling a girl how big my crush is on my friend and then she confessed I liked her and now I feel like a piece of shit.

I'm just damaged goods. I can't believe people can love me so I just deny every feeling I get.. ever. And to be honest life has not been bad

>Warranty might not apply if you care the most
>Secondary effects include: lose of sleep, eating habits distortion, unhealthy ingestion of various narcotics and death

You are building a wall around yourself my man, you have to be open to the bad if you want the good, that's is what makes the bad parts of it worth the suffering

I deny feelings unless they are so blatantly obvious then I'll show interest like the girl I'm talking to (the freshman) wanted to kiss and all that shit so of course I went along and we snuck around in the school after CC and made out for what felt like forever but was probably a minute or two didn't wanna make shit obvious but damn kissing a girl you care about is so much more enjoyable

This hits hard anons

building a wall around yourself isn't a bad thing right after a break up it gives you time to think and cool down and be by yourself until you get your shit together I know I built a wall and tore it down when I felt ready to venture out and meet people

It sure it is, it makes you feel all the right things, like for just a moment you and her are the only person in this earth and nothing's wrong.
>I felt it once

What I'm saying that the way he said it, it feels like he doesn't have in the plan to get rid of his wall never

I've felt it to with one person and goddamn you feel so at ease and at peace with everything but it's a trap and if shit goes wrong it will fuck you up so much

He will I thought my wall would be up for awhile too but he will come out of it soon I've been in his shoes no ones wall lasts forever right now he's at his lowest so its worded as if he will never come out but he will

All I want to see is her in love with me

>it's a trap and if shit goes wrong it will fuck you up so much
You are god damn right, obviously it went wrong and I was just destroyed (in fact still are)

Keep going user, there's a sunset for every one of you to ride to

love is a gamble user sometimes you strike lucky like my parents (married for 26yrs and had 5 kids, 3 of which died before I was born) and sometimes you don't and this happens

">Come on user, hurry up we have alot of fun things to do today"

not really a love story and neither am i into green texting but here it is:

i am extremely perplexed upon what my problem is. i hate to do it, but im not open with many others. i keep shit to myself and i partially think it has to do with insecurities. i distance myself from others and i often hate myself and others for it but then change without notice each day. it's been complicated ever since i was young and i'm thinking about killing myself.

I do build walls around myself user. you're right. I was raped when I was 9 years old. It warps my world view. I don't want anybody I know to hear that shit. This shit changes opinions. And I don't really plan to get rid of my walls at any point

Also, I'm a guy btw

This November my parents are going to get a renewal of their votes, they are married for 25 years.
Man it hits hard that my dad married my mom at 21, I'm 20 and I don't have a girlfriend.

I know how you feel they will come down eventually in your case could take awhile but hang in there Sup Forumsro and don't take the final answer (suicide)

I've seen a HS go off get married and have a kid and I'm here like yay I finally kissed a girl at 18

youre not, its cancer. all the bullshit to find "the right one" is a meme. better to just focus on your life and what makes you happy than the cancer that is women

I know shit like this can really fuck your shit up user, I'm a virgin and not because I'm a fat basement dweller like most of 4chin users, my thing is I have a fuck up dick,I got fordice spots and pearly papules and look like shit, so you have to look my face when people ask me why I haven't got a girlfriend.
Like >you are the best user you are good and kind and samrt, how's that you don't have a girlfriend.
And I simply respond that I wait for the right person.
I also sabotage myself subliminally when I got to close with a girl

Same for me, I had experience with a woman.

I'm turning 19 next year, and I never had a girlfriend.

i dont get it

I know. Sometimes, I do feel like we're missing out but most times I'm just apathetic. All the best to you user. Who knows? Someday you might get over your fear and find what you are missing in life

Same guy you responded to, I kissed two girls a d that's it for me, like wow I'm such a heartbreaker

Is it okay if I don't want the walls to come down?

I'm just terrified that the people might find out.
And don't even get me started at thinking of telling the girl who's gonna have sex with me, just writing this makes me have a little panic attack

No Aiko you little bitch, that's my weak point

I can't tell if I have depression or not and I really don't want to know.

Ouch

You might never forget me user

Somewhat miserable, feeling like Sherlock Holmes when he doesn't have a case, just slowly losing my mind. I have a good job but its boring and can't stand it because I've found something that I absolutely love to do and family always tries to stop me pursuing it because they think I should just accept a simple 9 to 5 with decent pay and good benefits like them. Thankfully I'll be moving out soon so I don't have to deal with them all the time anymore, always felt like they wanted to temper my ambitions in life and anything outside of their sense of 'the real world' is bad.

look man it's your call, you know whats best for you, take it at your own pace but I will tell you they will come down eventually I know it, I thought at one point mind wouldn't and I'll never talk to anyone but that changed

>Tfw you will never have an existential crisis over a little girl you fell in love with in primary school

This, I know I have some fuck up shit upthere but what if I go into the doctors office and I find out I have nothing?
I'm just fakin shit up?
Why I'm I feeling like a shit everyday?

How did it change if you don't mind me asking?

I wish I had some crazy gal who's in love with me
>That's so much to ask?

Nice, a girl never give me that much attention, I think the reason why I have trouble with womans because I grow up without a father figure

Even pun pun was kinda at peace in the end, I know nothing was so simple with him but anyway it feels that he was doing just so much better than I am

I'll tell Sup Forums anything but I realized if I'm gonna get over her the walls will have to come down and will need someone to create new memories/connections with I had a girl I snapped and decided to start talking to her when shit hit the fan and I got off lucky cause I had a back up per say and that's one thing I learnt, always have another chick in the loop but at a distance you know in case shit goes wrong you have a backup plan to move on faster sure it sounds like being a douche-bag but it'll help in the healing process

Maybe you are too agreeable and I find out that women just hate this, and like you mentioned the lack of father figure might affect you in some way.

Me too pal, ive had a gf (whom i never loved, i was only with her because of dem titties) and now that I want to engange in a real relationship i dont have anything. I just someone to cuddle with, watch some movies and tell her how much I love her. Is too much to ask? Probably

I see. Do you think you'll ever stop loving that girl?

It doesn't hurt to be at least a bit of douchebag because that will give you attitude, just don't go full retard my man

You're not a bitch.
That's the best you can really hope for if you care about her. And you do, and you will, for a very long time. I still care so goddamn much about mine, almost 6 years together, engaged, the whole bit. Lost love for me and left me, took about a month before she shacked up with my only childhood friend. It hurts, but you can't honestly say you ever truly 100% loved someone if you can't see that their happiness is worth more than your pettiness.

It took me almost two years and the act of moving as far away as I could (across the country, straight up bailed on my life out there) to get over it sufficiently, and I'll never be over it completely.

But it does get better. Get some distance, it works wonders.

It sucks my man, I had this girl but she doesn't cared like I do and she got bored and scared of the relationship and she just leave

The thing I like so much about this mango is that shows that everyones live is far from perfect, but they are content with how things are even though they coulde've fixed and done so many thing better.
And I dont think PunPun was at peace in the end, he just decided to live with life's hardships and stop being a little bitch. And that aint easy

I stopped loving her and at one point you will but she will never leave your mind though you'll think of old memories and just kinda chuckle to yourself cause I think about our long phone calls and funny shit we sent each other and the relationship built and think it was worth it but don't miss it

don't wanna be to beta but do let your main girl know you have a back up plan never but the girl I kissed today is looking for a fling type shit so I gotta get a back up plan within a week or so but I guess it's a general rule in life, 'always have a back up'

You're missing out like hell. For all the excruciating pain it can bring, all the tears and the heartache and the loneliness it can bring out in you, it's by far the most beautiful feeling in the world.

>when you think you're over her and then one day you run into her and it feels like someone shot you

fucking sucks man

pretty sure she's my perfect girl but she doesn't feel the same way

I can my man, she is my classmate in uni (I'm at the 3 year of a 5 year career) so this isn't a option, everyday I get to open my wounds, yeah somebody just kill me already

What if we became gay and loved each other to death user?
Or pic related

2nd day of school
see really cute girl in one class
for once in my life, I find courage.
spur of the moment, write my number down on a paper.
give it to her after class.
> just read it later
I walk off with huge grin
She didnt text me
I vow to get a girlfriend by the end of the year. Fuck.

How is it beautiful if everything you just described is inherently negative?

Sounds good user, it's not gay if the balls aren't touching right? Jeje.
Good luck user hope you find someone, but I will always love you user