/brit/- Inquisition edition

/brit/- Inquisition edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vf8OHN3lVuI
google.co.uk/maps/@46.4231186,0.8691512,3a,90y,312.76h,90.32t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sTnIfaBvsOw-6d874UZwxuA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
youtube.com/watch?v=mlOv3BXSyJM
youtube.com/watch?v=vdCa69f1o1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=h-4-JTzE_6E
youtube.com/watch?v=ebYgavSGcxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for worker's revolution

sargon is an utter breadbowl, don't know why people listen to him

dude kek haha lmao

kek for the win! Epic keks

dude racemixing haha lmao

marx ftw the win! Epic lulz

Hmm

*enters no gfs anonymous*

hello,
my name is user and i have no gf

Hmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=vf8OHN3lVuI

*Batters you within an inch of your life with a cricket bat*

Heh nothing personnel

Is Sup Forums the new normie board?

ahh yes the state controlled media outlet of britain

*chorus of "HI user"*

It's a national treasure la

Actually disgusting that a state run outlet has positions that can only be applied to by non-british non-white people.

i had to pretend i didn't know what my friend was talking about when she said someone was a brony

was court ordered to go to alcoholics anonymous meetings before

very weird and cult-like

Don't even know what this means

It's about yanks

Emmanuel Macron said if he becomes a "punching bag" at tomorrow's debate he will walk off the stage. Marine Le Pen tweeted out that she would have no problem with him holding Francois Hollande's hand throughout the debate.

don't give a fuck mate. fuck off

Wait so BBC is state run like RT in Russia?

It's 5am and I've just woke up from a full night of sleep

Best bit is im a NEET so I have the whole day to enjoy

>British Broadcast Company
I guess so....

suck my dick

It means only non-whites can get some jobs within the BBC.

No, RT in Russia in specifically for foreigners not russians

Wrong fucking screenshot

Drinking a can of diet Dr pepper I just got out the fridge x

what are some decent gay dating sites for brit lads?

THAILAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

we're all in here

babestation is the best british broadcaster

praise kek

Fuck off

this 2bh

Reddit > Sup Forums

can't you read? /brit/ has to be in the subject for the thread to be valid

friendless
jobless
dick don't work

think it's time for the ol' 'cide indeed

Kek lmoa based Farage xD le pen le trump!!!! Based keko :)

don't we love our french pedes!

no it doesn't it still shows up in the catalogue you fucking newfag

I wish there were a place where all of us total failures could get together and plot our course to world domination and the eventual obliteration of the human species.

kill yourself

time was we'd have a yank like you run out of Sup Forums for being so bold as to ignore even the lesser customs of /brit/

10 feet higher

Do the brains thing for my greentext; I haven't got a computer:

> Suicide
> Homicide
> Genocide
> Cosmocide

eat the peanuts out of my shit you miserable little vermin

all fucking yanks must fucking hang

Someone give me the scores for tonight's match; haven't got a television or a radio.

I scored a goal in ur mom's cunt lmoa

Dun goofed :/

This just reminds me of the old joke about Canada getting things mixed up when they formed as a nation. The plan was for British Culture, French Cuisine, and American Technology. But instead they got American Culture, British Cuisine, and French Technology. Oops.

She's pretty

Canada is like the really cool, smart, sexually attractive guy with a big penis who's very well intentioned but gets attacked for not being aggressive enough.

She's beautiful

>drop into random French village
>comfy as fuck

google.co.uk/maps/@46.4231186,0.8691512,3a,90y,312.76h,90.32t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sTnIfaBvsOw-6d874UZwxuA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Why is France so Aesthetic.

> Oh, look at me! I have a piece of paper and a well-paying job
This is why I didn't go to college.

Sending Brits to live in Australia is so cruel, look at her skin. she looks like she is in her late 30s. She isn't adapted to the Aussie climate.

drinking abittada ole lambs white rum

>22

Damn user those are some sour grapes

I'll be honest, I always thought post-secondary was optional and for specific careers. As soon as I looked at the job market, I realised it's a requirement for any job that isn't garbage.

Another observation about the job market; the easier the job, the nicer people are to you and the more you get things like free coffee and donuts. The harder the job, the meaner everyone is and no one's ever nice to you ever although you bust your back 8 hours a day.

*wags my finger at you*

I had a nightmare I was white

So if I become a street sweeper I'll get free shit and people will be nice to me?

But if I become a software engineer then people will hate me and I won't get any free things at work

Like I said, a lot of my coworkers are students. I should probably get back to school, but right now I'm just making money. Probably going to get an Associate's Degree in IT.

I am 21 years of age

I'm talking from personal experience. Working in a factory or a construction site, I never got a shred of kindness or respect. You're just a human tool for some cunt with a clipboard. Now I'm working at the court as a security guard, a job that's ridiculously easy, and we get free coffee, donuts, pizza.

When I forgot lunch and worked in a factory, I'd just work like a machine with my stomach grumbling all day. Now that my job is sitting in a chair and doing a little walk every hour, I basically get free lunch a couple of times a week.

Manual labour especially you're not even treated as human.

dumb fuck

i wish i could sing

has anyone here learned to sing?

Doing post-secondary is as necessary now as finishing High School was a few decades ago. I naively thought I could get a decent job just after finishing High School because that's how my folks thought. That was nearly 3 years ago now though, so I don't hold that misconception anymore.

My city has a 50% "professional" work force. So I basically chose to be in the lower half of society by not applying to unis because I was depressed and liked video games.

do re mi fa sa loooo laaa tiii dooooooo

Canada's greatest intellectual meets America' greatest intellectual

youtube.com/watch?v=mlOv3BXSyJM

never heard of this bint. and i wouldn't know who richard spencer was were he not punched.

FOY

>two of the renegade hardware horsemen are canadian
huh

the so-called alt-rightsts aren't activists

they're too busy working and contributing to society

It's fucking stupid at this point

Sister works in an office doing recruitment but wouldn't have been able to get the job without doing her meme travel studies degree lol

People just go uni for the sake of it

brits are just like yanks

yanks are just like brits

hate yanks love pints

*cleans your room*
"damn i'm cute"
*takes selfie*

wouldn't mind being a teacher but id probably fall in love with a female student

nonce

year 11 and 12 are legal

people like you should be in an institution

there's no need to make up more arbitrary lines beyond the government's

*grapples you*
THIS IS A CITIZEN ARREST
CITIZEN ARREST
CITIZEN ARREST
HEEELP
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

might visit manchester next month
anyone wanna house me?

yeah mate

Lol yeah nonces like Milo and cult leaders like Molyneux are contributing quite a lot to society aren't they. Any day now I'm sure Sargon of Akkad will develop a crucial new cancer drug and Paul Joseph Watson will discover an unprecedented elementary particle.

*gets in trouble for wasting police time*

youtube.com/watch?v=vdCa69f1o1Y

>purposely missing alex jones who runs a thriving media conglomerate on top of his water filtration service

not a legitimate form of protest

neurobro..

youtube.com/watch?v=h-4-JTzE_6E

>forgetting about super male vitality

Alex Jones does a radio show? I only know his name from the male vitality potions that make me lift like a god.

"Not an argument" only works if the person you're responding to was legitimately trying to engage with another argument. Otherwise, "not an argument" becomes merely an observation of plain fact rather than an insinuation of incompetence.

love dispatch. simple as
youtube.com/watch?v=ebYgavSGcxU

never even heard of the term "alt-right" until hillary declared pepe a hate symbol

goes to show the kind of person that would openly use it(read: hillary supporters)