Trump is not a man. Whoever says Trump is not our president is a real man. C'mon user. Show me who is a real man...

Trump is not a man. Whoever says Trump is not our president is a real man. C'mon user. Show me who is a real man. lululululullulululululululull

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/08/29/a-new-polling-low-for-trump-just-16-percent-like-his-conduct-as-president/?utm_term=.416633f25bb7
static2.businessinsider.com/image/5952c4c8d084cc08538b57a9/time-magazine-asks-trumps-clubs-to-take-down-fake-magazine-cover-with-his-face-on-it.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I despise Trump, and I'm still pretty sure this is a shill. A shill for what, I have no idea, but a shill nonetheless.

Are you american?
If you are american. Yes he is your president
If you are not american. He is not your president.

I just don't care.

Who are teh two guitarists that are in the middle left?

eh. Looks like the impeachment engine is gearing up hard, may not have to squabble about this for much longer. This is why ya don't get in bed with russia in order to take the presidency.

enjoy saying it while you can. theres a "fema camp" cell with your number on it.

I saw he had 16% approval rating today

16%? That's like half the worst previous President

Trump is soooooo fucked

buh buh it dodn't count with oboingo cus he wasnt REALLY a presidident! you see, he got in withuh faked birth certificit!

motherfucker, just be honest with your slogan "if you aren't republican this isn't your country" just let it say that and have some persona fucking accountability for your opinion for once.

by cell you mean 4 seater coffin right?

Trump is not my president.

between the mueller stuff, Sater's emails, and the pimpotus fiasco I'm not surprised. it's been a busy day.

He's more of a real man than you are you pussy ass cuck.

dose someone need a hug...

You saw wrong. The absolute lowest he is at is 35%.

Sean?
Sean Spicer, is that you?
Is this the best job you could have got?

None of those things are anything. Most are just desperate attempts by the left. Nobody even cares about the Mueller investigation anymore and staters emails just show a relestate talk.

Obama was just a nigger.

Trump is my President

He's become a complete embarrassment and I regret having voted for him

...but he's still my President

I hope u can read:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/08/29/a-new-polling-low-for-trump-just-16-percent-like-his-conduct-as-president/?utm_term=.416633f25bb7

Yes little snowflake, it's your bedtime now.

I cannot fucking wait for a real civil war. Bring it, Marxist Globalism scum. My job from the Obama years sucks badly and I need to vent my rage properly for once

you sound desperate to defend Donald user

is it because you know his time has come to an end?

>party of personal responsibility
>thanks Obama!

As if any intelligent being believes the Washington Post.

>Looks like the impeachment engine is gearing up hard
lol maybe in your own head.

don't need to defend him. Everday there is some new thing that will "get him" and in a week it's forgotten because it ends up bullshit.

I know he'll be here for 8 years just like I knew he was going to win a year ago.

lol 33-28 percent of americans support trump, a majority are over 50 and even less will fight for him.
Remember those "first amendment" protests. That went well for trump and his supporters.

I honestly don't care if they go full waco when he gets impeached. more TV candy for me and they cant reproduce. Win-Win

his "Conduct" not his approval rating.

you lie.

>Remember those "first amendment" protests. That went well for trump and his supporters.
it actually did. Everyone from Morning joe to nancy pelois are attacking anti-fa.

we play you lefties like a flute. All we have to do it antagonize you and you go apeshit.

>when he gets impeached

8 years.

Covfefe

>Covfefe

nice argument bro.

FUCKING NORMIE, GET OUT, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Hillary did and that is a fact that has been proven. But libcunts like you don't care about that. She was also deeply in bed with Islamic countries that harbor terrorists. Isn't it ironic that the "Clinton Foundation" no longer gets donations from the Islamic countries as well as no more from wait for it....... wait for it....... RUSSIA!

He got a dick.

In the 1970s the assholes shouted
AMERICA, LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT
To which the counterculture responded
AMERICA, CHANGE IT OR LOSE IT

"My country, right or wrong" is a thing that no patriot would think of saying. It is like saying, "My mother, drunk or sober."
– G.K. Chesterton, The Defendant (1901)

here comes the leftypol shill posting his folder of pictures. Right on time and in the right order.

Lucky for you, there's a Trumpsters Anonymous chapter nearby. MAGA!

>> Is LeftyPol

>> In the right order

All that is need is a pussy to whip your democrats faggot ass

At least we don't do it for five cents per post, Kwasi.

He is not my president because I'm spanish, so...

Die in a fire

We dont care

Shrek would be a fucking great president, hear me out.
He cares for his friends
He protects his land
He knows when to apologize
He would fight a FUCKING DRAGON for his friend

static2.businessinsider.com/image/5952c4c8d084cc08538b57a9/time-magazine-asks-trumps-clubs-to-take-down-fake-magazine-cover-with-his-face-on-it.jpg

yeah I'm sure thats legit. Considering the most recent poll showed that 90% of trump voters still would vote for him again I doubt that guy is real.

Hillary couldn't win even with Johnson and McMuffin taking millions of votes away from trump.

stein
putin
sanders
rw conspiracies
wikileaks
deplorables

still a powerful woman

Sam Snead and Rock Hudson. both from Primus and Red Hot Peppers

I at no point said hillary was a better choice. I voted Gary Johnson.

A L E P P O
L
E
P
P
O

One on the left looks like David Gilmour can't be sure and of the other one but looks familiar.

in all honesty kinda looks like a Gilmour from late 70's and a more recent photo. Honestly if you don't know GIlmour KYS (hint has to do with the moon and a side of it)

Let's be honest here mate, no one on Sup Forums is a "real man"

Btw i was referring to the two on the left most kinda middlish section I completely looked past the ones closest to the middle *shrug* i dunno why, I'm cutting checks but still *shrug*

Hint your fucking stupid Gilmore is a bong not a leaf. And also not in that picture fan boy learn your shit.

Trump is my fucking president
MAGA

Guys we gotta learn to let these threads die and not give them any attention

OP is not my president/a man

Gallup, 35%
Average amongst all respectable polling agencies = 36.7%
wow fag, try not to pull right from msnbc/cnn

where did you find this "fact"

and you are not a HUUUGE faggot, Ok what lie to help you sleep at night next sweetie.

You don't fall asleep crying about all the turrible muricans and are intolerant cuntray? Oh that's right it was from all the "tear" gas (aka words that hurt your feewings) at your antifa rally??

More libtard fake news.
Keep screaming about impeachment and see wheare that gets you liimp dick faggot. Trump is just the beginning since you commies can't take the hint.

>90% of trump voters still would vote for him again
simple nonsense

FACT: You are unforgivably stupid if you like this twat.

I'm fine with the libtards echochambering how everyone has abandoned him.

2020 will be Flood of Tears 2.0 and they'll all be like "how the fuck did this happen...again"

lol Really? How so little regressive?

Is it cause not one of the 17 intelligence agencies even hint at him doing ANYTHING illegal even though cnn/msnbc/allyoufaglords have been crying and whining about it since before he even took office?

Or better yet tell me little retard, what do you do if your super "intelligent" plan of impeaching him (despite no crime) then having PENCE take office you fucking nimwit. You fucktards act as if trump leave and the fagwagon with hillary and her queerleaders come parading it to replace the US flag with a rainbow one.

Grow the fuck up
Gain some fucking intelligence
Stop being such a whiney fag and come up with a better alternative or shut the fuck up already

Jesus fucking H Christ.

They actually believe that somehow Shillary will magically be declared queen.

It's fucking hilarious.

*correction

"What do you intend to do if your super "intelligent plan" of impeaching him (despite no crime) somehow works by a miracle of GAWD and PENCE is then sworn into office"

Then a continuance of my mockery in which i equate hillary with a pegged faggy fuckboi setting up the oval office in rainbow cum banners.
lol hahhahahahhahahaha you people fucking kill me ^_^

I know it's fucking pathetic, this literally show how simple minded and shallow their thought process has become. They are making the Democratic party appear that it harbors nothing but fucking retards (and that is a compliment when considering their actual intellectual acumen)

*shows