Best Games Of All time thread

Best Games Of All time thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NnY6V9n9QSg
youtu.be/4qbOWlPvLyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vice City is better

My favorite is still The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt paired with its expansion packs, especially playing them realistically: no HUD, no fast travel, realistic weight restrictions, etc.

I like the sound of that

Hell yea. I'm playing through S.A. right now

I need to replay witcher 3 I think I rushed through it too quickly and with how everyone is always raving about the DLC's I need to play them too

I can't recommend it only because I'm not sure what type of gameplay experiences you enjoy. I personally prefer patient gaming, world-building, great writing, moral ambiguity, and RPGs. If you like those things, then definitely give it another try.

By the way, by "patient gaming," I mean things like trotting instead of helter-skelter galloping everywhere. Walking and jogging where appropriate instead of running everywhere. Fighting slowly and strategically instead of hack-and-slashing. I also don't worry too much about collectibles, trying instead to roleplay as the character. Give it a shot!

whats with the candles mate?

pretty dank for sure

edgy 14 year old kids aside, this game honestly quite was innovating. not a fan of it anymore but it has changed a lot of games in general and has made a bunch of shitty copycats in the process.

he got a good buy

First game I ever spent over100 hours on. Looking forward to the remastered edition. Last game was absolute SHIT and I thought Last Hope was alright...

Theres already a bad rats thread up

also only real niggas remember this shit

best game ever to drop acid to

u know it

L4D2

Ocarina of Time
Crysis 1-3
Silent Hill 3 & 2
Silent Hill Downpour
Fatal Frame 1-3

checked x2

Agree or fight me:

Well we can all fuck off now. user end threaded the fuck out of this one.

>rushed through and never understood the hype. Picked up 6 months later and killed it. It should be considered one of the greats.

Oldfag here, I remember playing pong in an arcade (just barely in the 70s).

Single player just does not do it for me anymore. CSGO I find borning. I used to love 1.6.

Then I discovered this. Skills and maps, not twitch. So an oldfag like myself 40s can dominate the little shits.

Main solly
Second engie

Yeah, shame that valve doesn't care for the game anymore

Rockstar and CDPR make the best games.
Those are my favourites in order from top to bottom. I still play them to this very day.
Yes, Vice City is better than San Andreas

Yeah pretty much how I play, just replaying fallout: new vegas right now so I'll play witcher after I finish my playthrough of FO:NV

one of the GOATs right here

Good tastes, we have the same

I mean I sitll got 78 hours of my play through it's just I feel like I missed a lot of the optional shit, nevermind also missing the DLC's

Bioshock series.

Super Mario World
Legend of Zelda Link to the Past
Yoshis Island
Secret of Mana
Chrono Trigger
Super Smash Brothers Melee
Spelunky
FFTactics
River City Ransom
RE4
Gradius 1-3

Some of the first that come to mind

Don't judge, but seriously this.

Idk if Sup Forums has any pinball/arcadefags here, but I grew up playing these shits on milk crates to see the board and they seriously have stuck out more than any games i've played recently. I find they have an incredibly high replay factor, too. Spent so much of my allowance on pinball and table hockey as a kid.

Might be alone here though.

Morrowind

Mein nigger

Connoisseur

Skyrim and Lego Star Wars for GBA

wow you really like candles bro

That massive robo spongebob

What a thrill...

Thanks user

vice city on psp was one of the best gta games

Ty

Cliff Racers were clearly the best part of the game

Pretty fancy candles, user.

I gotta go with Borderlands 2. Couldn't stop playing that when it came out. Still would love to go for another playthrough but not many people play it consistently anymore.

Fucking kids these days.

this

>fucking Muppet

This game was actually a lot of fun, and in some ways ahead of its time. The scenes and segues were great.

>lit candle on the carpet

Panic.

Not the best of all time but a gem of a game if you haven't played it.

Very linear and old school but very fun. Great, gritty action. Based on a dystopian Russian novel. Way ahead of its time in the way it handles moisture and smoke and gas, etc. The use of light is particularly good.

Great atmosphere and storytelling. Simple, action-packed gameplay.

Deus Ex
System Shock 2
The Settlers
Tie Fighter
X-Com: Ufo Defence
Star Control 2
Planescape: Torment
Nethack
Nahlakh
Ultima Underworld
Starcraft (2)
Warcraft3
Doom series
and windows solitaire

With darkness and silence through the night

What a thrill...

My negro

grim fandango.

this

First game I've ever played. Still playing it. God tier

the non redux is better better to be honest.

one of the greatest of all time

god of war
shenmue
kirby
ninja gaiden
contra
seaman
steel battalion
parasite eve
eternal darkness
conker's bfd
descent
doom

plenty more

Where do you put medieval 2

As far as this series goes

dota - warcraft 3

That probably makes you 15 years old. The fact that nobody has said anything confirms this site is beyond redemption.

we were all 15 when we first came to this site. Shit, I was probably 12 or 13.

Ninja Gaiden Black
Raid this faggots video here:
youtube.com/watch?v=NnY6V9n9QSg

No its not you cant even swim in Vice city

I've never really beaten Vice City but I think most of the appeal is in the drugs. San Andreas had the game beat in graphics, story, cheat codes, and just overall fun.

Doesn't make it better, but what can I do, this board is littered with kids.

Jet Moto 2 is better

nigga, yankee candles are expensive, thats like 160 dollars worth of candles right there
you are correct
bully should go down as one of the best video games ever with no serious violence or sex, great game
underrated game, PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
fun game to play only once, needed more shoot outs

Just got a brand new copy a month or two back, spent fucking forever playing this thing back when I was a kid. Now I can finally git gud at it.

God damn son, that game was the shit. Wish my disc wasn't scratched into unplayability.

youtu.be/4qbOWlPvLyo
M

>Vice City is better
If VC had SA mechanics it would have been absolutely GOAT.

Silent Hill 2 > Silent Hill 1 > Silent Hill 3 > A bowl of shit > Every other Silent Hill

>FFTactics
>Morrowind
>Deus Ex
>Planescape: Torment
Mass Effect 2
>parasite eve
MY NIGGAS!

They'll be saying the same thing you're saying in a couple of years. That's just how the system works. They're the oldfags of tomorrow.

I spent about 4 years of my childhood on this game
Pros
>Soundtrack was fucking incredible.
Probably the best of any game I've ever played.
>Graphics were great for a 2005 game.
>Plot was in depth and shows you what politics and war is really like.
This game was the sole reason why I got into international politics in Middle School

Cons
>Niggers at Pandemic made a sequel and it was ass.
Like, it was just about oil and spics and money and irrelevant shit.
>Their nigger bosses at EA shut down the servers for multiplayer

To be honest, Mercenaries POD was probably the greatest game I have ever played and it saddens me that there likely won't ever be a game like it again.

A little worried about the lack of dark souls

Chess. Nice dub dubs

Fuck Dark Souls. Piece of shit ass game. I beat Dark Souls 3 100% and I still say it was too hard.

Code Veronica.

Ahhh telefrags and instagibs with the lightning gun underwater. Some good nostalgia right there

Nah son I'm 18. I just didn't get into vidya until later on due to strict parents.

Kojima is a crying little bitch.

Whatever, I was 20 when I got here, but kids these days are so privileged.

Bro, I got the achievement Dark Soul. How am I casual?

10/10 game. Play it on dolphin if you don't believe me.