Do you wear condoms or go in raw?

Do you wear condoms or go in raw?

I haven't worn a rubber since high school, just don't fuck any whores and you're fine

Raw, always, hole doesn't matter.

Condoms because I'm not a fucking idiot.

Anyone who whines about condoms reducing sensitivity is a fucking fag.

I raw dog, always anal on the first night, always their first time

Which of these two are you fucking?

>Not an idiot
Says the guy posting on Sup Forums, we're all retarded, come on down from that high horse friend.

Condoms the first few times then babbyyyy i like it rawwww

Probably raw from now on. Condoms don't work anyhow. I'm a live and viral testament.

Newly divorced 34 year old dad here. I haven't been single since 2005. I have to admit that I'm kind of scared to get back out there and date or even just fuck. I absolutely hate condoms, and I've had a vasectomy, so I think I'll be willing to risk it. I don't know if condoms have improved much in the last decade or so, but I can remember having so little sensitivity with condoms that I couldn't even tell which hole I was in. I really, really don't want to go through that with someone NOW.

Besides, I'm now disabled and I have sole custody of my special needs son. I'd bet $100 that I will not be having sex again, or at least not anytime in the next decade or so.

When you wear a condom you are letting the condom make you into a cuckold. I only fuck raw. If she does not want me too then she does not really want me.

Place that bet on a back alley skag.

Never fuck with our a condor.

Been married to a sterile woman 15 plus years. Creampie city.

You do literally none of those things.

I always try to go raw, even hookers

So far std free, but idgaf

Maybe it's because of trust issues but I always wear one, even if she says she's on birth control, may consider it if I've been in a steady relationship for >year but as of yet they've never lasted that long uninterrupted. Possibly also because of trust issues

mah nigga

Raw with the GF I pull out to come haven't gotten her pregnant in 5 years. I wear condom with all the side girlfriends though.

Does the pull out metod works? I always use condom, but recently i been fucking with out it and im kinda scared (even thoug i never cum inside of her).

Forced my wife to have a birth control implant put into her arm. I haven't used a condom in 7 years.

Good way to break her uterus. I bet she has fucked up periods now too.

Yep. Oh well.

I haven't used condoms with probably 10 girls, probably half of those decent long relationships, and now with my current girlfriend.

Never even had a scare. I'm honestly concerned I may be infertile because nothing has ever happened, but all tests come back okay.

Either it's all hype and you have to be unlucky as fuck to get a girl pregnant if you pull out before you cum in her, or I have a shitty situation on my hands.

Always raw. If the girl really has a problem with it we don't have sex. After I tell them I'm leaving tho most let me go in how I want. Not all but most. Be warned tho this will piss some girls off cuz they wanted sex and now aren't getting it.

I just take birth control so my boyfriend can go in raw

Stop writing like a retard.

Ayyyyy dirty bastards

I used condoms with he first three girls I hooked up with cuz I thought I was supposed to everytime. Fourth girl said I could wear one if I want but it made it hard for her to cum so I didn't wear it. It was so much different I was shocked. From that point on I never wore one again except for a few times with iffy bitches.

Good luck with your STD dumbass

tits?
need to see what he's slaying bareback.

i raw dog it cuz i only date women who arent tramps

get to know a girl longer before u go in raw donger

Stop reading like dunce.

I'm 36. Two kids no stds but you know whatever makes you feel better about living in fear. If you haven't nutted in a girl raw you haven't really had sex with her. You don't even know what her vagina really feels like.

Correct

You should always go in protected.

Women hide disease better than men and can fuck your life up.