How badly are they gonna lose on sunday?

How badly are they gonna lose on sunday?

I've placed my bets for Atletico to win

Predictions?

Well they defeated Atletico like 2 or 3 weeks ago buddeh the best bet is probably a draw

Barca's last 5 games: W/L/W/D/W
Goals conceded: 6
Goals scored: 12

Atletico last 5 games: W/W/W/D/W
Goals conceded: 6
Goals scored: 14

These are only statistics, if you watch the games, Barca has been shit. They almost drew against Leganes on homeground if it wasn't for the late penalty.
Compared to Atletico Madrid who have been in a better form recently and are very dangerous in attack.

When is the game? I prefer Atletico vs Barcelona games to Barcelona vs Real, or real vs Atletico ones.

I want Atletico to win, Sevilla has to win the league this year.

Sunday 16:15 CET or for your timezone 15:15 I believe.

And I agree, would be nice to see Sevilla win this year.

>Sevilla winning the league

if only lads

>mfw memereal beats halal thanks to the power of the Beatles

Based Betis will let Sevilla win the game this weekend, it's the glory of all Sevilla that's being played this year.

Yeah, but they directly faced each other at the start of the month and Atletico lost

>Betis will let Sevilla win the game
yeah no

Barca won because of individual brilliance.
Atletico nearly won on Camp Nou pressing the whole team to their penalty box. I sense the same will happen again, and Barca has been doing very poorly against teams who presses a lot, which of course, Atletico will take advantage of in the midfield where they are strongest.

From what I've gathered this season in comparison:

Barca's attack > Atletico's attack
Barca's midfield < Atletico's midfield
Barca's defense = Atletico's defense

>Putting your Money on an Atletico win

I'm so sorry for you min ven

Atletico would have won if it wasn't for refball

>Barca won because of individual brilliance.
That has literally been the case ever since Poop left and Villanova got cancer.

Atletico only got the goal because Suarez was being held back from marking the guy who crossed the ball to Greizmann

>Barca's defense = Atletico's defense

They have conceded the same amount of goals in La Liga.

how many times did atleti concede 4 in a game this season?

is oblak ready to play again? moya fucked up too much

They conceded 3 to out of form Ronaldo

Atleti come into the match in a better form than in the last two times these two teams faced off, and Barça is probably the worst it has been since Luis Enrique has been there. Unless the MSN (or rather, Missi-Saurez) bail his ass out again, Atleti should win this.

>implying defense is to blame when the team has no midfield and allows pressing attack 24/7 of the game

Not to mention, Atletico has conceded 3 goals multiple times which isn't very good either.

Nothing suggests that he will not be on the starting line-up on sunday.

> i-it's not their fault when they concede
>b-but its their merit when they dont
lol

I would argue Barcelona's defense is worse than Atletico's

Barcelona is playing with fire with these Messi contract negotiations

tight match. 2-1

negotiations are going fine, shitty rumours pop up every time like clockwork, spread by both parties. literally the only outcome is messis ink on a new contract.

If Barcelona were willing to let go of prime Fat Ronaldo despite him wanting to stay what makes you think Messi is assured to stay?

Atletico will lose because they played a tough midweek match

This is why you don't schedule big games in CL weeks

lol lets not pretend barca are the same club they were in late 90s, or that ronaldo was anywhere close to messi in importance

who cares about Barcelona??? they are a past club, they will fall to irrelevancy, while Valencia rises up to proeminence.

Jorge Mendes pls