So, what do you guys think about Alex Jones?

So, what do you guys think about Alex Jones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ayWb_Brhz_o
youtube.com/watch?v=-pqjOaDFx5E
youtube.com/watch?v=ko2sIllVVek
youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg
youtu.be/2APsRd5IxzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CIA Nigger

he has been cloned by the reptilian globalists who plan on making every human identify as an black helicopter cis gender neutral who worship jihad with the blood of christ flowing as rivers through the hollywood hills as fake news reports its glory and yet...he a gud boi diddu nuffin

I can't figure him out. Is he for reals or is he playing a character?

I think he's for real.

i'm surprised he hasn't started a church and tried to get tax-free status
otherwise, he has all the makings of a televangelist/con-artist.

He's theatrical actor designed to control any government dissent by making it into a mockery. He offers no constructive advice, and gets rich off peoples fear and paranoia.

If he's playing a character, it's kinda funny for the first few seconds, but watching someone pretending to be a retarded manbaby isn't that entertaining to me.

fpbp

controlled opposition that is there to repress nationalism of whites.
they say just enough to make you feel like some one is doing something.

no one is doing shit as every one is waiting for a hollywood hero

He is a terrible person.

He exploits the ignorant and disenfranchised. He makes money and encourages these people to out themselves probably serving tptb.

He makes his wealth distracting people from reason and by filling their heads with nonsense.

Before he was a joke, but nowadays he is legitimately detrimental to American society.

>encourages these people to out themselves probably serving tptb
What? I didn't understand this part.

a true patriot!

People have inclinations. This might make them have a propensity for certain ideological motivations and therefore undesirable actions.

By offering these people an outlet, a place where their ideas a validated, they encourage these people to be more confident and for lack of a better term waive their flag. When you can see trouble people coming, you can sometimes avoid the trouble they bring.

If people label themselves, it's easier to know who to watch or what to expect from them.

Shill.

>Jean-Luc Picard: We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again.

>Worf: I believed her. I... helped her. I did not see her for what she was.

>Jean-Luc Picard: Mr. Worf, villains who twirl their moustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well-camouflaged.

>Worf: I think... after yesterday people will not be so ready to trust her.

>Jean-Luc Picard: Maybe. But she, or someone like her, will always be with us. Waiting for the right climate in which to flourish, spreading fear in the name of righteousness. Vigilance, Mr. Worf. That is the price we must continually pay.

put it in a meme and ill save it, he is a jew btw, he pulls punches on top of that.

Basically a whore. He appeals to the monkey part of people's brains, evokes fear and hatred, disinformation, fabrications, all for the almighty dollar.

A retard's retard's retard and a half.

well he is a jew. he said it himself, there were jews in his family

I loved assads term (not that i watch that histkins often)

Friendly waterfilter (((merchant)))

Hes the fucking man.
youtu.be/ayWb_Brhz_o

He works for the globalists and illuminati. He makes all of those crazy claims to keep us ignorant of what the elite are really up to.

I don't know what it is, but I promise you, if you're not one of "them", you'll be dead or a slave within the next five years!

there is no one of them. the bankers think theyre illuminati, the actors and musicians think theyre illuminati, the counsil on forign relations thinks theyre the illuminati.

al lof them think theyre the in crowd but theyre not, theyre just like us in better positions but in satans plan theyre trash too

and he hates those who worship him most of all

He's an attention whore who will say anything to get people to buy his shit. He hated on every political figure before Trump, but then did a 180 for Trump because Trump showed him some attention.

Its funny cause Trump is pretty much the literal embodiment of everything Jones railed against for 20 some years.

Also, he's fairly racist.

Hes great when you realise hes putting on a big show. But honestly, listen and cypher his bullshit, and he speaks alot of truth and sheds a ton of light on dark subjects

I bet you learned about controlled opposition by listening to his show. You, like losers everywhere, see something you'd never even be bold enough to try doing, and you tear it down. As long as there's envious folks like you. We'll always have Communist and Democrats.

Based Alex, a true patriot, the tip of the spear and globalist kryptonite. Has a great radio show with GREAT guests. He has my respect!

I think she's got a good body of work.

Smart guy. Figured out how to sell Armageddon.

youtube.com/watch?v=-pqjOaDFx5E

He is the savior of frogkind.

youtube.com/watch?v=ko2sIllVVek

He started selling out to republicans since Mitt Romney.

I miss pre-2012 Alex Jones.

1997 Alex Jones was the best.

hey, the man knows how to grill

classic american pt barnum snake oil con artist huckster

there's a sucker born every minute, always true

How did his material change post-1997?

>311
>easy listening

You're right user, at least more right than other posts. skippy said it best, and it could be said to any of these illumicocks
>you think you're hot shit, dont'cha??

well, lucifer, the most beautiful being ever created was 'hot shit', but will spend eternity in the lake of fire with the beast and the false prophet.

>and you are only here in this body for like, what, 70 or 80 years???
LOL

>The rockefallers, the Oldheims, the Rignowicz's, the CFR, Bilderburgs, Owls, illuminati- all of you jazz hands loving assholes better find the truth in Jesus Christ, because a poor Jewish carpenter was God in the flesh and that he hung on a cross and rose from the dead is the most important thing that ever happened.

So your billions of dollars and your vaults and your lysine and your extro-dent, and all the other things you've prepared against that DAY and HOUR will not save you. because check it:

>Psa 49:5-8 Wherefore should I fear in the days of evil, when the iniquity of my heels shall compass me about? They that trust in their wealth, and boast themselves in the multitude of their riches; None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him: (For the redemption of their soul is precious, and it ceaseth for ever:)

Rev 6:15-17 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
>For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

> His lawyer stated in court that Alex Jones plays a character. He was trying to keep custody of his kids and was trying to convince the judge he wasn't as insane as his show makes him out to be.

Not too much.

clintards will defend this

What the fuck did I just read?

he shitposts in real life every time he releases breath

pretty much a given it's all an act when he's talking about the end of the world in the coming days and then shamelessly reads ads the next minute.

this, infowars is actually just one long infomercial

living god

>hot shit

he's turning the friggin' frogs gay with his attitude

Straights strut rug Jr dub dutch she gut dying gourd.

keep on joking about it, haha what a nut, etc. The media lies, there truly are globablist schemes in place, and some day we are going to kick ourselves for mocking people like jones

If Alex is in on it you're all beyond fucked

>globablist schemes
What the fuck does this mean? People always talk about "the globalists" but always in such vague terms. Can you not even put a finger on what your fears actually are? Give me a who, a what, and a why.

he just recently went heavy with selling stuff
as in the last 3 years

he could very easily switch on trump at any time he actually did something worth being upset at

i think he is already starting to point out things around him and being worried that trump is rolling over

George Soros
The elimination of western values and identities
Easily controlled sheep with no identity and no loyalty except to those who dole out a minimal basic standard of living

that's tough because it's not any one group or person, it's a trend towards globalism. If you don't understand globalism I can't help you, go to college and take a few classes.

George Soros is old. He looks like the Emperor from Star Wars except fat. He doesn't have time for that shit m8.

Alex Jones is part entertainer/political satirist, and part political talk host.
Yes he does have some strong leaning political opinions and theories, but there is a point when they go from stuff he truly believes to stuff he says for ratings and attention. He's a character on a fuckin show. That would be like bashing Colbert for saying some of the stuff he said on Colbert Report. Alex just takes it to more of an extreme, and he gets vilified by the media because the ACTUAL Alex Jones is still very against the government whereas Colbert has MSM's hand so far up his ass he can taste remnants of the vicious fingerblasting it gave to Hillary the night before.

Alex Jones is an entertainer first and foremost and anybody who understands that completely can actually look at his stuff and find it humorous. I mean cmon the guy sits there with a straight face and draws an autistic-level interpretation of his life timeline and says he'd fucked over 150 women by the time he was 15. Then goes batshit crazy saying the government is turning frogs gay. It's so obviously fake. And good on him. He's making money being a retard and exposing the true dumbasses that believe his shit. He had a guy on who believed that the government was reading our minds and putting mind control substances in almost everything we eat and drink and you know what Alex did? He made a tinfoil hat while laughing at how retarded this guy was and everytime the guy tried to talk he put the tinfoil into his mic to fuck with him. He's an expert level troll.

He also was instrumental in revealing the cult shit that goes on in Bohemian Grove. The fucking madman actually snuck into the place with a camera and filmed them worshipping an owl statue. I just think the combination of his true animosity toward the media and his over-the-top satire left him open to be completely destroyed by the media.

I take him about as seriously as I do The Daily Show or Colbert, but Caveman is good as fuck.

He'll outlive us all.

If it's not any one group or person then don't talk about it like some fucking bogeyman. It's just something that's happening, that seems pretty inevitable to me tbh, that you don't like for whatever reason. That's different from some secret cabal of Jews manipulating the whole world to turn you into a slave.

>implying it's not a bit of both

Alex Jones will because he swears by his products

He r5eports on real life and news happening around the world, biased yes but how can you call him fake. Media picks and chooses what they show so does he, he chooses what the media don't like being showed and aren't allowed to.

He has a lovely singing voice!

youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg

it is a type of boogeyman though in that it'sgoing to fuck us hard if not stopped

>opposition by listening to his show.
no

now admittedly sometimes he drops a red pill. but thats just to keep people watching, its always shit that already know or advanced to far to be changed

Unironically this.
If you only watch what you agree with you can't claim to be informed.
That's why I suffer through CNN every now and then, just to see what other people are being told.

I think he might be a double agent

and while it's not one group or person there are a shitload of groups and persons who are actively promoting it/ benefiting from it

His spoken word is top shelf as well.
youtu.be/2APsRd5IxzI

I agree. I used to believe it was a super secret group of people but I just think it's simple. A lot of people are greedy and assholish and they live under a system that rewards that kind of behavior (the government) and when they get to the point where they can fuck shit up on a large scale in order to get more money and power, they go for it. Saying there's a secret elite group of specific people doing this shit with evil master plans in some bunker is like throwing a fat kid in a candy store and saying "Here fatass have all the candy you want" and then have people think there a secret group of kids conspire for the downfall of the candy store. There is no Illuminati. It's just a bunch of fat fucking kids in a candy store taking advantage of the position they've acquired.

wow nice spacing m8 now return to reddit faggot.

gotem

Just a guy who likes to go over the top so people follow him, which then allows him to sell his shitty products to all his followers.

The reason for abortions

He does report on real events, which is what I implied with the Bohemian Grove thing. He does serious work in uncovering fuckery. But cmon man I truly don't believe that he believes some of the shit he says. He's said multiple times that a lot of the skits and stuff he does on the show are almost completely satire, with traces of truth throughout. I just think some stuff is that same way except more subtle. Isn't it a possibility that he knows that the INSANE shit he says will get him more attention, more viewers, in order to spread truth to more people?

He hypes up the "other side"

>fewer liberals and minorities
Abortions are great though.

Post "after" pic then I'll believe you.

Interdimensional child molester

Because... you know... do l have to say it mwuhuhuhu

But then again maybe he's shill to make the right look insane (I don't think so but it's possible) I mean he could be a fucking reptilian for all we know. All I know is that I find him hilarious and I think he's a great way to have people ask questions which is important. Sure google facts about homosexual frogs, there are none. Google all his claims and you'll find a lot of retarded shit but you'll also find deep shit that is true and hidden. That's the way you gotta play the game. You can't come out and 100% reveal the shit that you know because that's how people get themselves hurt.

This man is a visionary!

If it weren't for him I wouldn't have bought a JonesTM brand water filter in order to prevent my frogs from being gay.

I think the guy makes some of the shittiest ads on the net with some occasionally entertaining political commentary sandwiched in between.

He's an entertaining fella. Also this

Could you please do a tl:dr because it was tl and I dr

>JonesTM
Fucking amateur.

He lost his kids in his divorce because the judge saw he was a loon and total cuckservative. His staff has turned over many times because they couldn't tolerate his pedophilia, plain and simple. That's not bullshit, that's court-documented FACT.

Think of the ideological opposite of John Stewart.

It is Bill Hicks he took the role offered by CIA

>pedophilia

Master shyster.

conservatives r evil bcoz they think having a penus on a woman isn' gay and against human biology and they are all Nazis lets sto pthem from expressing their freedom of speech and treat them like jews... fuck nazis

>743650403
>743650527

Pretty much this. I was basically saying that he says shit he does believe and shit he doesn't.

The shit he does believe is actually much more conservative and in line with a lot of conspiracy theorists (me being one of them) Yeah a lot of people disagree with him but he makes sense to a lot as well.

The shit he does say is strictly for entertainment/trolling/getting attention to better spread the true stuff