Considering spanking my child

Sup Forums I'm thinking of spanking my child. I have a 4 year old and she's starting to become a little monster that her mother and I can't control.

I've never spanked her in her life, the closest was grabbing her arm firmly and saying "No!" which seemed to work but now she's throwing tantrums at the worst times and words just aren't helping.

If I spank her, should I just use my hand, or a belt, or what? Do I need to have a talk with her first about why she's getting spanked?

Is there anything else I can try when words and other punishments have no effect?

>inb4 not an argument

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EXMKRJyedmg
youtube.com/watch?v=ONNRfflggBg
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/04/160425143106.htm
apa.org/monitor/2012/04/spanking.aspx?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't fuck up your child for life, just talk and reason with it, it's 2016

This is the worst possible place to ask for advice on raising a child

Open hand, 2 strikes to the butt or the upper thigh if she is wearing a diaper.

You shouldn't spank her at all.

>fuck up your child for life

um, spanking my girl for rowdy tantrums isn't going to "fuck her up for life."

sorry dude.

When you're grooming I mean spanking her play with her ass and stuff so it doesn't seem weird to her when she's fifteen and your doing it.

Just spank her. Hard enough that she wont want to do it again but not hard enough to cause real harm. Using a belt is usually overkill while using the hand allows for a more precise level of harm preventing you from accidentally damaging the child.
Do not talk to her about why she is being spanked. The whole talking to children about what they are doing wrong is something that should be done after they ask what they did wrong. If they don't ask then you never explain, simply let the fear of pain guide their actions towards morality.

>If I do X I get spanked.
>I wont do X.
This line of thought is something even cats and dogs can learn making it perfect for children.

Do it faggot, it's SOP for any half baked asian parent

Just don't overdo it and reassure her it's for her own good

that's fucking sick

This sounds like pretty good advice but:

>Do not talk to her about why she is being spanked.

I feel like I should at least have a discussion with her before hand that she might be spanked from now on if she throws a major tantrum so she knows what to expect.

thin, firm wooden stick on the thigh
while you whack your kid tell her off for why she's wrong

my mom was always like

why are you so naughty! (whack) told you so so many time cannot act so rude like this! (whack) must respect your elders you know! you are the younger one! show respect!

i'd be crying mommy mommy im sorry im sorry im sorry

afterwards mom would give a final whack, and say that she really hurts to have to cane me, she wish i would behave better so that she wont have to go to the pain of beating me.

my siblings and i are all pretty alright.

watch

youtube.com/watch?v=EXMKRJyedmg

I think pulling the hair is better for discipline if you have to do it.
It hurts a bit, but it doesn't last. Spanking on the other hand I'm thinking can leave your butt sore for a day or two.

>parenting advice from a jew

>molyjew

Lol, no thanks I've already heard the sales pitch.

btw the thicker the stick the more painful it is, just pick the thin ones

>beating your kids

your a dorable

>Hitting children

>Stop X or I'll spank you.
This is literally all that is required for a lead in. Explaining things in detail to a 4 year old will only incite a blank look while they pretend to understand.

nah, I'm not going to use a switch. At most I might use a belt with light swats.

Switches just seem too harsh and I don't want to leave any lacerations or bruises.

Spank your wife instead
then post pics

>my child is acting like a child so I want to beat her into fear of acting like a child
kill yourself

You're on Sup Forums mate,I don't think you're alright you piece of shit.

>father spanking daughter

Please do it so I can take advantage of her daddy issues when she's older

>Explaining things in detail to a 4 year old will only incite a blank look while they pretend to understand.

great point.

Simple and to the fact seems best.

I'll probably try this today if she throws a tantrum after school.

Talk to your woman, tell her to stop over spoiling the little piece of shit.

also this.

Water gun to deter bad behavior. Works on cats, works on kids.

Stop making this thread everyday.

dat ass, 10/10 would spank

>spanking causes daddy issues

sorry /r9k/ but this is a discussion about the real world, go attend to your bag of cheetos.

like a spray bottle?

this

Only a canacuck would say that.

Closed-fist punch up the ass.

Problem solved

>parenting advice from a communist

Talking to a child while its in a tantrum only encourages it. Ignore tantrums.

Spanking a childs bottom is okay, just not aa strong spank. Do not use a lot of force behind it and all should be ok if kept private. Grabbering her by the arm could break it and land you in much more trouble. Childs bones are not fully grown and not connected so a fierce grab can do damage you can not see

nah loser, it's more like

>my child is acting like an out of control animal so I want to spank her into avoiding acting like an animal

Bad idea bro, it's time to throw out pretty much everything modern parenting and society has taught you about parenting.

In short: the child herself is not important, raising the child to become a good adult is of the utmost importance. Stop treating her like she can do no wrong, and start returning love and affection for doing the right thing. As she gets older let her know she can make her own choices, but you will make choices in response.

In short, parent as you've seen it in older shows and culture.

Can you show me proof that physical abuse of children won't royally fuck them up?

It's pretty outrageous to claim that abuse doesn't cause mental illnesses and drop in IQ

>men striking their kids

that's something females do, because men typically are loud enough to make kids cry just by yelling at them

try it you sissy bitch

raise your voice and grow a pair

When she's misbehaved and deserves it you take her and explain to her she's going to be spanked and why. Then you have her pull her skirt up, panties down and lay across lap and you administer the prescribed amount of swats to her bottom.
>should I just use my hand, or a belt
You should only ever use an open hand or a switch. Nothing else is good for it.
>Do I need to have a talk with her first about why she's getting spanked?
Yes, that's a very important part. There can be no administering of justice without a listing of offences.
Also very important is that afterwards you give her lots of hugging and kissing and kind words, telling her that you still love her even though shr had to be punished.

Statistically speaking, spanking your child greatly improves the chances of it becoming a degenerate later on.
So go on, op. :^)
Gotta enjoy that slutty daughter in 10 years, innit.

Just make sure your penis isn't visible when you're doing it. She'd probably get a little freaked out if something hard randomly appeared in your pants.

TL;DR nice fetish you fucking child molester

>parent as you've seen it in older shows and culture.

This is a fantastic point actually. In all the old shows the children are much better behaved and respectful and they even show spankings for discipline on old family shows sometimes, or suggest it happened.

I think I might actually watch some of these episodes with my daughter as a subtle hint, and talk about what's happening in the show with her so she learns about spankings.

I find that a short sharp shock like a slap on the hand stops them carrying on.

Like you say they will quickly learn that they can just ignore you, they have to be taught at that age otherwise they will never recognise that your words carry weight.

I wouldn't do something like 10 spanks with a belt, that's probably going too far.

>Hong Kong
>Communist
Holy shit you are stupid.

And I'm English, by the way.

You're the one making the positive claim, you're the one that must provide the positive proof.

I spank mine, after 1 or 2 warnings for the behavior.
Sometimes, if they are not obeying me I ask, "Do you need to be spanked?" Most often they will fall in line.
I only use the hand, and only hard enough to sting. Don't beat your 4 year old until she is bruised or sore for long periods of time.

Don't do it, your daughters going to want guys to spank her. Check out Not An Argument Man's video. Most physically disciplined children turn out fucked up. Then your daughter will turn into pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=ONNRfflggBg

Don't explain why beforehand, wait until after you spank her and then tell her that you still love her. Telling her beforehand will give her time to mentally prepare for it.

>beat your kids and follow it up with hugging kissing and kind words
this is how you create a fucked up human being, everyone

I grew up with 2 siblings in times when spanking was normal. My dad never used a belt, hand was enough, i remember once i got so furious that even hand didnt help (i was a little older and tougher aparently) THEN he just grabbed the belt - fast calculation - i shut up immiedietly. No i wasnt affraid of my dad, i love him, i knew i did bad i deserved to get punished. And I grew as a fucking angel kid (except few times when spanking was necessary, si once a month or two?)

My sister, however, now raises her daughter in all that stressless/ explanatory way.. Every two fucking days they argue like mad screaming (30 yo vs 4 yo) for hours because she tries to use logical arguments (LOL). Do not follow this way user. Spanking is natural. Overextended logical argumentation with a kud is not.

Here, first result in google
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/04/160425143106.htm

>hong kong
more like viet cong
amirite

Yeah I've watched this before, it's full of bunk science and Molyjew is completely unqualified to make any kind of claims whatsoever.

>pretty alright
>browsing pol

pick one

Be calm and judicious. Spanking shouldn't translate into beating your child angrily, but a well timed swat on the behind can go a ways to correct future behavior. Of course remember that even though a spanking may sometimes be effective, more often than not, the correct course of action is a simply to spend the night in the pillory. Sterilized catheters can be used if you are concerned about unexpected messes. When you do spank, you should rarely draw blood, so don't concentrate on a single area of skin. Be sure to purchase your paddles and whips from reputable suppliers, and they won't break easily. Hoods and gags should have breathing holes for safety. Whatever you do, make sure that they always know that you are acting out of love for them.

>the spanking scene in Coat of Many Colors
Worst part of the film. I was all ready to see Alyvia Alyn Lind getting swatted but they didn't show it.

Don't ever use a cane or belt. Far to easy to cross the line. I always directed my daughter once don't do that firm assertive tone. Second time do it again or a spanking. Then third time spanking and to her room until she calms down. Normally only for doings things that could hurt herself, the dog or her brother. Now she's old enough that stop and go to your room works. A 4 year old can't grasp complex topics and be reasoned with if they have any sort of Moxy or defiance in them. If you cover it now very quickly she all quit and you won't need to spank anymore.

Why hit your kid when damaging them psychologically is so much more lasting.

Former CPS investigator and child development researcher here. I suggest you try time out (kids hate time out worse than most spankings). If you have to spank don't do it while angry, and don't use a belt or object. Use your hand, a few swats to a non-vital area. If you leave a festering wound that bleeds through the skin for 2 weeks and the kid can't stop crying, then you're le a sack of shit evil monster who makes rational parents look bad. If the kid gets a red mark and learns their lesson, your a-ok. Tips: give clear warning with clear punishment, give punishment and stop (don't escalate if the kid doesn't react like you expected: such as won't stop crying so you beat harder, that's stupid), and make sure you reassure her with love once she gets back on track. All good, reasonable advice from someone whose seen it all. Good luck dad.

>Neo-Nazi faggot is literally so pathetic that the only resolution he has for controlling a 4 year old child is beating the shit out of it

Why did you have to have a child?

We raised kids in one specific way for thousands of years.
Not a single culture has ever treated kids as soft as we do now.

Tell me one benefit that has come directly from modern parenting techniques?

That's a meta-analysis. Meaning, they didn't do any actual replication of results, and they included any and every study that already matched their conclusions without regard if the study was legitimate or not.

They included psychological studies from the 1960s.

It's not valid science.

>or a belt

I truly wish for child services to take your kid away, you fucking waste of life.

A small swat on the ass every now and then is fine. Just don't do it to hurt and explain why after and don't make it a thing that happens all the time.

Soup Sup Forums

Serious reply. Just spank her. A quick swat, especially if she hasn't been spanked before, along with stern eye contact and a commanding No! will surprise the fuck out of her. Then speak clearly with authority that she needs to knock it off, but not hollering like a lunatic because she will just think you're a monster and completely miss the message and become more hysterical. At least that worked with my two kids.

Kids are like dogs. Establish that you're the alpha. Eye contact, physical dominance, authoritative command.

Just wrist slap your child,why spanking? You might actually give him/her daddy issues. Who thought of this?

When i was 15 I called my mom a bitch. She was washing dishes.

She didn't skio a beat, she just reared up the pan she was washing and clocked me upside the head with it.

And you know what? I'm 32 now and I have not called her a bitch since that day.

All these parents that don't think physical discipline works are retarded. I thank my mom for hitting me with that pan. I learned that being disrespectful has consequences. I have strived to be more respectful since that day and it has served me well in my adult life.

what about a small swat and a grasp, is that ok?

physical abuse isn't the same as smacking your kid when they misbehave.

>implying the last few hundred generations are full of mentally scarred individuals

Just per her in her room to cool down.

She has to understand why it's happening beforehand. You can't deliver a punishment without detailing the charges.
>beat
I didn't say anything about beating.
It's important she understands that even though he has to be fifm and sometimes has to physically discipline her he still loves her.

???

The majority of nignogs in the US are physically disciplined by their MAMMYS. How do the majority of nignogs turn out as adults? They're pieces of shit.

inb4 correlation does not imply causation

i have perfect complexion on my legs. don't worry.

>Also very important is that afterwards you give her lots of hugging and kissing and kind words, telling her that you still love her even though shr had to be punished.
what the fuck, what message are you sending? your kid will be so confused.
after spanking, tell the child firmly that you love your her but cannot condone such bad behaviour. explain in very simple words what was wrong

e.g. you cannot call your brother names, it is very rude and hurts his feelings. you must learn to get along.

>she tries to use logical arguments (LOL)
hahahahaha dumbass bitch. children don't understand logic. we smack them to teach them right or wrong.

And respond to good behavior with kindness. You don't want her to think Sup Forums is marching through the house all the time. Strong fathers, strong daughters

You mean just grabbing the kid?
As long as you aren't gripping it with enough force you're leaving marks I don't see why it would be a problem.

I was honestly joking. I'm gonna spank my kids when I have them, just how I was spanked. As a last resort. Shit, I remember hiding the wooden spoons in the freezer when I was three so I wouldn't get thwacked.
Frozen spoons hurt more.

your kid shouldn't be following your rules because of fear of physical violence.

My younger sister as a child had tantrums and was often punished with spanking, when her behavior never improved we took her to a doctor, after a long process it turned out she suffered from a mental disorder

okay, so what do I google?
is this okay apa.org/monitor/2012/04/spanking.aspx?
tell me what's a "valid" source and I'll post you results
>physical abuse isn't the same as smacking your kid when they misbehave
Clearly, just look at what posters that say you shouldn't even mention why they're getting beat. Clearly, a guide to raising perfect children.
Because taking away their phone or something else isn't just as effective.

>retarded pussy eurocuck country wanking about muh feels
typical europe

>children don't understand logic. we smack them to teach them right or wrong.
The violent nonwhite mindset, everyone. No shit children don't understand logic, you have to be taught how to think logically. Also explains why Asian countries are shitholes, Singapore included. You and people like you are mindless.

If they need to be spanked twice, they already have low iq.

Genetics.

NO

APA is run by jews

>My younger sister as a child had tantrums and was often punished with spanking, when her behavior never improved we took her to a doctor, after a long process it turned out she suffered from a mental disorder

they all say that

in fact, more say it now because ADHD is basically a free pass to prescription medication

Damn right ameribro.
I once got face slapped by my mom in the doorstep, for comming home drunk AF next day without calling before. Insta sober.

Feel of guilt made me so small next to her for weeks. And i only gained more respect

Use a belt. Do it now and you won't have to do it again hopefully.

Why should she respect your words when you demonstrate no ability to back them up.

Fifteen-year-olds are assholes. We all should have been clocked with cookware as teenagers.

>tell me what's a "valid" source and I'll post you results

There are no valid sources on the effects of spanking because ever since the 1960s academia has been controlled by marxists who want to destroy the traditional family unit, and making spanking an "evil" thing is the easiest way to subvert the authority of parents.

Anti-spanking = anti-white.

A FUCKING LEAF

if you're so smart why are you living in vietnam. the only people in viet are commies and sex tourists

Post pics

>now she's throwing tantrums at the worst times and words just aren't helping.
She's just attention seeking, ignore her

reported to rcmp

>Unironically physically beating you own child
>Being so incompetent as a parent that you have to resort to it

If you are cool with being a savage nigger,go ahead!