I'm depressed and want some laughs. Dump some funny shit please

I'm depressed and want some laughs. Dump some funny shit please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hw6rP_DjgK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you are deperessed images on the internet will not change that, they may provide temporary adjurnment from your sick thinking but it will not address the root cause.

Stop masturbating, drinking alcohol, and smoking marijuana. Stop eating fast food and eat home cooked meals of brocolli and fish. drink at least 2 liters of water daily.

Sleep at least 7 hours a night

exercise at least twice a week with a one kilometer run, at least.

otherwise. Pull your socks up and start taking responsibility for your own life.

Once you realise that all the pain in the world changes nothing, nothing can stop you.

what if someone did all of those things and were still depressed

youtube.com/watch?v=Hw6rP_DjgK8

An old Cherokee is teaching his grandson about life. “A fight is going on inside me,” he said to the boy.
“It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil – he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.” He continued, “The other is good – he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you – and inside every other person, too.”
The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, “Which wolf will win?”
The old Cherokee simply replied, “The one you feed.”

but what about genetics n stuff
youre not wrong
but are you right?

Well if you have genetics that make you sad, it is a hurdle you have to deal with, a sense of fullness and productivity is essential in warding it off. Just because you are predisposed doesn't mean it's an inevitability.

True.
Ugh.
I'd rather just kill myself than deal with this anymore. The fight just isn't worth the trouble.

You only ever in the vast expanse of time have one shot at life. Don't rob yourself of it. It gets easier with practice, living well.

The Cherokees got their land taken away, and they could barely put up a struggle because we were more advanced than them. So if you're gonna use quotes from a dead tribe then you should pull the trigger.

It's just allegorical, doesn't matter who says it.

potassium should help