Sup Forums, what are the methods, besides going gay (yeah theres goes the one solution to all of your problems)...

Sup Forums, what are the methods, besides going gay (yeah theres goes the one solution to all of your problems), to coping with sausage fest that is engineering?
Im honestly depressed as fuck, all engineering school and the student body is like 30% female, thats a very short supply and they go quickly. Those of you in the same boat, how do you cope?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7zgKDgTIfgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Masturbation and lots of it

yeah but you definitely cap out a limit.

>going gay
It still is not a substitute for achieving enlightenment and realizing your potential apart from "muh fuggin pee pee in vagina bix nood."

Know your limits thats all else i can say

what is this enlightenment?

you get over the fact that STEM is a field for men and you get an artist, a teacher, a shrink or just a housewife

I'm in civil engineering. I'm going to become a pilot instead. I hate this shit.

I had a buddy that went to school for engineering. He got zero pussy the entire time he was there.

MGTOW. Haven't had a problem in over 6 years. Still loving it. AMA

Fucking moron, pick a school in the city. One part of school is socialization, it helps you become an actual human being. There should be other opportunities. Parties, book stores, coffee shops, bars, concerts... What the fuck man, do you go to a school exclusively for engineering in the middle of the Gobi desert? Jesus...

Obviously don't date engineers. Learn to talk to girl. Don't put pussy on a pedestal. Hook up with some girls (Tinder, OKC, PoF, Coffee/Bagel are your friends...but don't neglect learning some day game).

It's really not that hard.

Source: Mechanical engineer

>implying you have time for a gf while taking engineering

>implying you should even give a fuck until you make 6 figs

>implying you should even date within your school campus

>implying you can't take what's around you and turn it into something more which is the whole point to engineering

>implying you'll have a job when you graduate

heard you can find a woman on the internet

Dumb fuck go hang out in another department.

Wow your really stupid for an engineer, go play with your trains.

I feel you on a spiritual level user. Let me know if you come up with anything haha

Hang out with students outside your field. Fuck, I graduated M.E. and we probably had a 5-10% female enrollment in Engineering classes. Instead I hooked up with a Education major, Music major, Psych major, and one of the few Civil Engineering women. The first two were great, the last two were nuts.

Meh. I went into engineering for the nature of the work. It interests me.

It's nice to explain something to the GF what seems like wizardry.

fuckin engineers think you have it bad, female machinists are like unicorns. plus I have to deal with your fucked up prints all day

just tinder wtf, dont let these guys figure out the clearance of your hole to their shaft you fucking cuck.

Switch to bmeg

good on you, engineering is cuck work and im glad you and many other people who were told its a fun creative field are seeing it for the bullshit priesthood scholastic that it is.

have fun playing overcuck and not getting laid you queer? Whats your SR so I can laugh even harder?

I put 4K in the bank a month and do whatever I want whenever I want. Have a nice life you fuck. Also, 3200. Eat my dick.

why the fuck don't you nerds just look somewhere other than what's constantly right around you?
Go to a fucking club or bar
Shit, use a dating app if you have to

if you're semi-ok looking, learn to fuck barsluts. if you're an ugly cunt, then masturbate for the next six years, at which point a bunch of single mums will be lining up to exploit you for your engineering bucks. just remember to not date any of them for longer than a month or two, and remember to always wear a condom or they'll no doubt 'forget' to take the pill.

Great! The field needs more of you EE101 losers out of it as soon as possible. That leaves more resources for those of us who can get the degree. BTW, have you checked out how much a pilot makes? It sucks compared to any engineering field.

That's just academia. I work on motion engineering (BSME) and I can't imagine doing anything else. On a given project, I do the electrical design, parts creation/design/ordering, initial motion tuning, work on the process, final motion tuning, and then optimizations here and there.

For example, I'm working on a project similar to this:

youtube.com/watch?v=7zgKDgTIfgk

>30% female
Three out of ten are girls. Jesus fucking Christ, go talk to ten of those girls and if none of them want anything to do with you, then you have a thread.

Not this bullshit.

>become a pilot
Don't go full retard
pilots come out of school with just as much debt, but with 1/3 the earning potential or less, terrible job security and awful schedules

Take electives

... I think you go to my college, in which case, try being CS.

Exist in public for reasons beyond work, dude. Go to clubs or join hobbyist groups or something. Shop at malls from time to time. Be glad you have a workplace without them, honestly. They make horrible coworkers.

yeah, there are like 5/150 females in CS classes. this summer i took "analysis of discrete structures" which is the "sorting techniques, runtime, various trees" course that moves on to "algorithms". it had 2/8 females on some days. the entire class was only like 27 people and there were maybe two more chicks online that watched it as videos and took tests with proctors. this is after seeing about 2000 CS students go by and it really is like 2% female.

when i say "2/8", i mean that 8 or even 6 was average physical attendance because the classes were recorded. chicks usually attend class more often because they're more determined.

Too bad it's an engineering school, so youre best bet is smashing the environmental chicks.

Looks sick af

No all the girls are in the easy majors like civil or environmental

Yeah, Civil is cake. Thats why a thousand lifers with a thousand assistants spent a century working on Houston, and still fucked it up. Unforeseen consequences are the critical fail of engineering. In most fields of study, it will fuck up and fall apart. You rarely get to see critical fail in hundred year old designs, and when you do, its so fuckin big it leaves uninhabitable craters a hundred miles wide.

Attend other club meetings, go to some art workshops at the Union, free movie nights at the quad.

Where are you living? a house or dorm?

t. actual univ prof and former neet, I can actually help you here

Civics gonna get you no where faggot.
I'm a pilot, ATPL licensed. You shoulda done any other engineering than that one.

So, you're a pilot, and have no appreciation for the thing you fly over, and "put 'er down" on? I'm sure there are some ugly things, but must be plenty of cool airports and bridges and dams and what-not.

Kinda narrow-headed, don'tcha think?

Actually mostly I fly caravans on charter runs between grass, dirt and sand.
I got rated in the UK (worst decision, everyone else saved like $70k going abroad) and fly in the SA bush. I also sometimes fly smaller things like mules. No need for civil engineers in what I do

Me again, need to add.
Yes some building and dams are beautiful, but if you are trying to or are thinking about flying, a civil engineering degree won't help. It has to be electrical, mechanical, material or (what I did) aeronautical

where did you study aeronautical engineering?

>>implying you can't take what's around you and turn it into something more which is the whole point to engineering
That's what I did.

I still got one. Hang in there OP.

I have no desire to fly. I considered helicopters when I was being recruited, but I knew I'd probably end up being a hose dork.

I'm not an engineer either, but was just saying civil is a respectable profession if you like learning from weird older people. I've known a couple engineers, whatever variety can be applied to pipelines. They were a little weird.

One guy showed me the calculations for landing ordinance from howitzer cannons, because he was also a CSM in the Guard. Cool old man. Did that shit on a slide rule like kung-fu.,

I used to run 8 MORI-Seiki NMV 3500 and 5000 and one lonely old Toyoda in a cell in a machine shop