Ask a guy whose living in Houston and going through the worst flood in US history

Ask a guy whose living in Houston and going through the worst flood in US history.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SLmlageYTHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How bad is the looting?

i've heard blacks are looting?
is it true?

Any run-ins with floating fire ant ball of hell?

What is the best way someonw like me at home could help

Does climate change exist?

are your socks dry?

Cry me a river user !

In my neighborhood I heard of a grocery store being looted for groceries. There were also reports of people jacking tires while people where at shelters.

Not bad, but only those stupid enough are trying it. Lots of people have already been shot.

#harveylootcrew #blacklivesmatter... certainly isn't an oxymoron. right?

Im in the same area

Did you buy flood pants?

lol not me personally but i did see my old ass neighbor spraying around his house

They don’t get the irony

Southeast of you. Getting destroyed right now. Rivers overflowing, levies breaking, no way out or in. Navy and Coast guard choppers grounded. Wind causing water swells that are capsizing rescue boats. Same shit you guys just faced.

Sucks.

I have rainboots...

Acceptable Milhouse meme

are you a right wing nut that complains about hand outsand now is wishing for help? go trummp!

>Shoot them
>Shoot them all
>Take this chance to make Houston great again.

Actually i live is SE Houston, I just found a stock photo

?

Holy hell. I've lost hope in humanity.

There have been lots of actual gunfights. Seriously. Looters getting shot at, shooting back. Some people have taken shots at rescuers.

Fucking nuts down here.

Seriously though, did 45 say if he was going to help in any way, and how?

no didn't have time to. I did buy food and batteries etc. however nobody knew it would be this bad.

Doesn't sound stupid at all. So you want some other city to flood or what? What's wrong with hoping the best for all cities?

>humanity
>niggers (not Africans)
Pick one.

Although Social media has been reporting this, i have not heard on the news about any of this. the news is however more focused on interviewing people who just got rescued and weather info

Franklin's a dumb faggot.

Bet you preferred Little Bear, feg

I'm in the beaumont area about an hour and a half from you. We're fucked. Not only are we flooding, but two chemical refineries are doing all they can to not explode.

It's crazy. Hope you're doing alright.

All he said was that he would give us whatever we needed in speaking with the Governor.

>Joke
>"I was merely pretending to be retarded"
KYS.

Bet you watched Jayjay the jet plane, feg

>spreading hatespeech on social media
if he was white, he's be fired, fined, maybe imprisoned (to teach a lesson!)
but he's not so literally nothing will happen to him

One can be optimistic even when continually being proven wrong. I think its a metal disease to be kind.

Do you believe in climate change?

Im doing really well all things considered. We haven't lost power at all (on the same circuit as fire station and hostpital) hwever my neighbors across the street have been out of power since Friday and they are still out.

They're trying to focus on the positive.

The shootings are happening. Some areas have no more rescue personnel because they've been deemed too dangerous due to armed looters shooting at anyone they see.

Why is Trump the best President ever?

mental* odd typo on that one

>implying you understood absolutely anything that was being said
How’s high school going?

Little bear's a fucked up nigger.

anyone from kingwood/ humble?

Well he can’t be fired cause he’s more than likely unemployed.

Galveston here. Lol at all my dumb neighbors who evacuated to Houston.

Yes and no...

lol dumbass spotted

Anyone stupid enough to live in Houston deserves the rath of God put upon them.

>Called out for being a fucking retard
>Tries to call others retard
How's being a dumb ass going?

>Jayrome Williams

Franklin is awesome.

I don't doubt this at all, especially as days go on and people get more desperate.

Never said the word retard, now you’re just projecting and it’s sad, really.

Hey, stupid.....*wrath

best thing about Houston girls? they all wet.

Millhouse will NEVER be a meme.

>continues to defend BLM logic
>niggering intensifies

i'll ask the only important question:

DO YOU HAVE FLOOD INSURANCE?

Baytown, at least where I am, finally not flooded.

meinnigger.jpg

Highly unlikely. You have to pay extra for that shit.

Wonder how many children are missing.

Motherfucker do you not get the point? This motherfucker tweeted that shit and I said they don’t understand irony. He’s fucking up his own argument in the tweet. That was the fucking joke. My god you’re dense.

nope and luckily didnt need it. I moved in last year and talked to my neighbor who is the original homwowner (been here since 77') hes been through numerous hurricanes and tropical storms and water never went past his curb. Harvey's water came up to my door mat before it receded early sunday morning. ULTRA FUCKING LUCKY

There was a report that grandparents were driving 4 grand children to a relatives house because theres got flooded and ended up in a ditch and all of them drowned. fucked up.

Anyone got a WEBM of the negro woman berating a CNN reporter for sticking a microphone in her face "on the worst day of her fuckin life?" Y'all gotta see that one.

C'mon, deliver user...

when you're right you're right

youtube.com/watch?v=SLmlageYTHc

Dumb faggots. They can't fucking swim?

Unless you're close enough to volunteer, any donations would help. I'm here in Pasadena

you need to get you some moonboots. nice and bouncy, some good nostalgia, cant go wrong!

>Nigger expects other niggers to go by that

maybe this wouldnt've happened if you didn't have a fag for a mayor

Check the chain of posts.

Kill yourself.

Aha! You rule, dude.. Have some tits for your efforts.

I started the chain you ignorant cum guzzling fag fucker

less presents to buy come christmas,

implying that because we elected the mayor, this was destined to happen...

Everybody wears Uggs now.

how are they making sure that citizens get shelter but making sure blacks and mexicans don't get it?

flat out saying you deserve to suffer for your sins

Baytown here and my neighborhood hasn't flooded at all, the roads got pretty high with water but no where near the houses. I lucked out I guess.

I've had to visit Houston three different times. Houston is such a shithole. The urban sprawl is obnoxious. Every corner has 2 donut shops on it. Texas cuisine is bland as fuck and people look at you crazy if you ask about vegetables

Fuck Texas. Why haven't you moved?

Niggers
Not Africans

Pick one faggot

LOL all that other bullshit that the media is spewing doesn't happen in houston. This is the most diverse city in the US. whites are the minority here.

> posting on the internet
> sitting warm and dry in mom's basement three hundred miles from the flooding.
> "it totally rained for about an hour yesterday. We had some epic flooding!"

GTFO, faggot.

The Mayor should have evacuated the city when the reservoir operators were mathematically certain nothing could prevent max levels. The civil engineers probably knew this three days ago. As a person who worked in a similar fashion, the operators know before anyone when you're reaching levels impossible to control.

House aint flooded, electricity is on, got pussy an hour ago, here on Sup Forums....life is good brother.

all the more reason to make sure you keep the noncitizens the fuck out.

Texas republicans asking for help. pathetic.

please explain further as i don't know much about texas

Have you masturbated into the flood waters?

>This is the most diverse city in the US. whites are the minority here.
Not true. NYC is more diverse.

When Hurricane Rita was going to hit, evacuations were mandatory/voluntary. hundreds of people dies just trying to get out. So far that number is really low. I stand by the decision. Hell I would have stayed.

Pretty sure there was a flood in PA that was the worst in history. some dam collapsed

>got pussy an hour ago
youre either a liar or traitor to your kind. either way you should fucking kill yourself.