Sonemic/RYM general

half-eskimo music enthusiast edition
post profiles and discuss what you have recently listened to

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~Hotel_Trivago
rateyourmusic.com/list/TheFloyd73/rym-users-who-are-battling-or-have-battled-depression-and_or-anxiety-1/
rateyourmusic.com/~wabadabahugo
rateyourmusic.com/~NormieReviews
rateyourmusic.com/~detrimentalanesthesia
rateyourmusic.com/images/all?assoc_id=434206&type=u
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based basedpost bitchbased poster bitch basebitch posterbase

Maybe based Nacre will appear in THIS thread.

That nigga head look like a half-dry whiteboard marker

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiittttttt

Making silly faces on my 18th birthday (because I felt like doing so).

AntiWonton the type of nigga to order orange chicken at Panda Express without any sauce

Compliments to the chef

i picked my nose with a pencil

rateyourmusic.com/~Hotel_Trivago
Safe and Sound

Man Like Forrest Gump

see

>detrimentalanesthesia Jul 23 2017 4.50 stars +1 The Brave Little Abacus are one of the most important bands of my life

Yes, sure, a band you literally started listening to a few months ago is one of the most important things in your life. Just like those drone albums you fool yourself into thinking are the pinnacle of art because they're ~weird~. Sure.
Soon this band will be considered overrated and DA will lower the ratings. On and on. Cyclical.

Man Like Araragi Koyomi

>likes anime

why do you care so much

Imagine getting THIS upset over what some literal child is doing on the internet

Detri "Mental" Anesthesia

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

based user desu

A "child" that berates others and openly uses Sup Forums for attention purposes.

better sooner than later they realize what theyre doing is retarded

anyone with half a brain that's been in the discord detrimental made knows that shes an emotional vampire with the temperament of a 4 year old

>"i don't understand how anyone can have over 8 ratings at 5 stars"
>has over 8 ratings at 5 stars now

>"this album is bad/overrated/boring"
>has it rated higher than albums they once claimed to like

wow makes me fucking think

good afternoon detrimentalanesthesia and friends

I don't pay attention that much but I've never seen them attack people, just dumb but harmless memeing

>TFW sudos ruined world music for me

What other niche genres should I piggyback on?

detrimentalanesthesia Jan 23 2017 ▼ 3.00 stars +7
putting this at 5 just so i can have a picture of richard spencer getting punched in my 5s

>3.00

i guess having their 5s look aesthetic won over quirkiness!

Sheediekoo

twee techno

>dislikes anime
huge redflag
ararararagi san

Fry Me Up Some Dubs AnitWonton

You must be 18 years old or older to post here.

will user ever recover from this?

Reminder that you cannot be a ploymath if you have fewer than 200 completed series on MAL.

Shout out to Bayar for tagging everything and allowing me to download a good chunk of his library.

I have Autism and ADHD. I have gotten used to both of them, and both have more positives than negatives.

rateyourmusic.com/list/TheFloyd73/rym-users-who-are-battling-or-have-battled-depression-and_or-anxiety-1/

>WAAAAAAAAAAAH EVERYONE NOTICE MEEEEEEEEEEEE

anyone who puts themselves on a list about mental disorders is a retard

BAYAR is love

Akuochi_Hime is a fakerater right?

I like his new haircut

muh depression and generalized anxiety disorder

lol look at yourselves

I hate gay looking people.

lol look at your self-diagnosed depression

cunt

i'm not on that list and nothing's self-diagnosed. you must be a really happy person to be here and project such things :)

Bitch

he doesn't look like that anymore

Post your profile big guy

>project
i don't think you know what this word means
why does gen z love this word so much

august 3rd 2020

i can tell you're an underage girl

rateyourmusic.com/~wabadabahugo

>ugly brown manlet
>weeaboo
>despite above, attention whore tripfag

Wow you are very unlikeable as a person.

tfw im probably older than the underage majority that shits up these threads like you

lol look at your self-diagnosed depression

This is why everybody hates the rym/lastfm community

>probably older than the underage majority
so you're admitting to being an underage girl
lmao

the hypocrisy of you asking why he cares when i would bet that you'd be one of the first people to talk shit about me (sal) here at any given opportunity.

he 'cares' because DA is pretty clearly putting up a front, and fronts deserve to be taken down.

it doesn't really matter how old he is; i think he's old enough to understand what he's doing.

your reading comprehension skills are so bad that you just tell yourself what you want don't you

>me (sal)
but i was the person that user was replying to
either sal is just talking in general or people are posing as sal now
interesting

Depression and anxiety I talk about them openly haha man please pity me.

>READING COMPREHENSION! READING COMPREHENSION! I AM SO SMART AND YOU ARE DUMB
you implied being underage
you're probably DA or applecat

I'd rather learn from passive-aggressive 4channers who stuff everything inside before exploding on internet forums

no clue what you're talking about dude

identifying with anxiety and depression is prolly the worst thing you can possibly do to fight it tbqh

>READING COMPREHENSION! READING COMPREHENSION! I AM SO SMART AND YOU ARE DUMB
I'm glad the message was so clear that you and your insecurity decided to type it back to me. Here, have it again, because I implied I was older.
READING COMPREHENSION! READING COMPREHENSION! I AM SO SMART AND YOU ARE DUMB

Hatefuck:
TheCrystalBird
Decibelle

Tenderly kiss and love:
Bayar
Bratty

Kill:
TheHorbgorbler
Linkshander
Zzane
Woosh
Detrimentalanesthesia

Crack open a cold one with:
No_
Lad
Sal

yeah, reveling in it and actively talking about "my depression" "my anxiety" only makes it worse. most people don't actually want to get better because they think it makes them special
like what do people want me to say, "congrats on having disorders almost everyone claims to have now"

rateyourmusic.com/~NormieReviews
I literally need attention.
Erotic humiliation.

wheres riceshoes

Adam Ruins Everything - Why AntiWarhol's ratings aren't that good

>passive aggressive

Like what? I'm not passive in pointing out the faggotry of these attention whore cunts. Any online community really comes down to a bunch of uggos cramming for attention they don't get on conventional social media.

tbqh maybe one of the reasons why teens are killing themselves left and right these days is because of people who think it's okay to personal identify it.

lists like those should be taken down and the creators should be permanently banned.

without a doubt the acceptance of depression is a slippery slope because on one hand it's good to recognize that depression isn't insanity or subhuman but it's not normal, it's not good or beautiful, it's not a personality trait and it doesn't make you 'special'
acceptance is being confused with enabling
it's a huge problem, especially with teenagers because they have no idea who they are for the most part so they cling to random shit like illness labels and gender labels and music and clothing to feel like they know who they are
read something a few years ago about middle schoolers cutting themselves to fit the 'emo' label to fit in with their friends
you can literally give yourself a mental illness like depression or bpd by wanting it
brain is play doh

The Real Reason You Don't Hear From stereobread Anymore

rateyourmusic.com/~detrimentalanesthesia

find as many red flags as you can

You're not entirely wrong, but not entirely right either

Mao's ghost killed Stereobread for being a representation of Western ideas infiltrating China.

no he's absolutely right

>you can literally give yourself a mental illness like depression or bpd by wanting it
>brain is play doh

You really think kids like DA know their true gender?

what does he look like now

I hate every single rym user. I don't understand how someone can not die of boredom from endlessly consuming music, acting an authority on it, then not creating anything. So lame

as a Chinese citizen I can confirm

Man Like Custer's Revenge

i like how people like DA say gender is stupid and they want to destroy it then turn around and slap labels on themselves and sperg when someone doesn't use the right pronouns
if they really hated gender they'd not even flinch when someone called them a girl or boy or whatever because they'd see it as meaningless

and by like i mean hate

>I'm not passive in pointing out the faggotry of these attention whore cunts
holy shit why are you so mad lmao deal with your actual problems that probably need more attention than people you don't know and that don't care about you

you look like the only mad one here dawg

>calls others passive aggressive

>why are you so mad lmao

You're a faggot dude.

rateyourmusic.com/images/all?assoc_id=434206&type=u

the irony

see
pic related

pulls short hair off surprisingly well

Looks like a diseased lesbian

talk shit about me (sal) here at any given opportunity

>excellent
>2.5 stars
lol i love seeing how inconsistent DA is and how they always change their ratings to seem cooler and more esoteric but forget to edit their fucking reviews

look

When did "people like DA" say gender is stupid and wish to destroy it while retaining a gender expression of their own

i think the people you're thinking of wouldn't fall within the binary, and you're just making random shit up

>flash pic
Looks fine to me