>Queen
>Bob Dylan
>Led Zeppelin
>Metallica
>R.E.M.
I guess I just hate dadrock

Led Zeppelin.

Death Grips

Bjork was another until I saw Dancer in the Dark months ago, then i listen to Homogenic and finally cliked. Now Im a fan.

Metallica are trash, you're doing good OP.
As for the rest, the world has moved on from them, so you really don't need to listen to them anymore desu.

All of these + bjork

Death Grips

Check out Gling Glo

Swans.
I appreciate how important they are, and had I been around when their 80s material came out I probably would've loved it. But to me it just sounds dull and far from aggressive. I even find Public Castration completely boring. I've listened to every album of theirs at least twice, and Children of God as well as their early 90s material are the only albums I came out of with a somewhat positive opinion.

If you don't get into the Stones or Zep right away, you probably never will. Don't worry about it.

I don't try to "get into" an artist/band. Either I like it or I don't. I revisit the rejects years later and sometimes change my opinions but I don't sweat it in the meantime. Sometimes I dump the likes too - I used to like Queen and Metallica, but now I can hardly stand to listen to them.

Most of those are bands that have only stuck around because boomers can't let go of their youth

And because blue collar workers don't have anything else to listen to while on the job

>Lana Del Rey
>Pink Floyd
>The Doors
>Die Antwoord

MF DOOM. Too much zoopity boopity lyrical miracle bullshit.

All these, I like a song or two from some of them but can't get into them properly.

Arcade Fire, I like Wake Up, especially the live version with Bowie and Reflektor because of Bowie but that's it.

Most 90s hip hop I can't get into as I find a lot of it quite generic.

The Smiths
Radiohead

I really wanted to enjoy these bands because I can relate to their lyrics and I like some of their songs, but I can't enjoy a full album of these bands, I've tried many times. It's boring.

Radiohead is pretty cool
Smiths is boring as shit though

>I guess I just hate dadrock

nah you're just a pleb

>As for the rest, the world has moved on from them, so you really don't need to listen to them anymore desu.

>le relevancy meme lmao xD

drake

everyone who knows what I listen to is always shocked when they ask me what I think about drakes new song or album and I tell them I don't listen to him
I tried really hard, but I can't

like, his hook on Forever is catchy as fuck
but listening to a whole album of him is impossible
I don't know if its his voice but I get bored after 5 seconds of listening to him

DAD, STOP POSTING ON MY BOARD

but the stones are good

I love dadrock but I can't get into Jimi Hendrix. His style just seems too showoffy.

Watch stairway to heaven live from the song remains the same. You'll be converted after the solo.
For queen watch their performance from live aid, its historic.

swans

are you ashamed of me, son? :(

This

Tim Buckley.
His attempts at avant-garde are just very annoying to me.

Even Madvillainy?