These are the best comedy series anime has to offer. The anime kings of comedy

These are the best comedy series anime has to offer. The anime kings of comedy.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs
youtu.be/_L5jTqkLIeQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq9HDFsfD5k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kwXaK12envI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=j4VGJmgeyCc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YMcJWQE0Bmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've seen all of them and they're all amazing. The only one that kinda didn't get me as much was the top left.

>what is gintama
shit list 0/10

nice list; what are you, 13?

Ginama is way too long so it's not fair and it pretty much sucks in terms of how much you have to know the characters before it's funny.

is the bottom left seto san / my bride's a mermaid? I thought the first 10 eps were shit, 11th ep was okay and i didn't watch any past that

>it sucks because of character develpoement
nigga you are 13

Okay hipster. Name some better ones. I would have put Sora no Otoshimoto up there but because of the ecchi it's not for everybody even though I liked it.

You are late 2004? Shit, do a hero tbh

The anime listed made you laugh regardless. Anybody can be funny if you get to know them over the course of a million episodes. I'm not saying the show isn't funny but the length of the show makes it unfair and it's not quite as funny all around.

tha best is KONOSUBA

yeah my niggi

Names pls I'm not a retarded weebo

Best comedy anime intro.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs

school rumble was great.

>do a hero
newfag spotted.

Have you seen Dragon Maid? I thought it was going to be complete trash but it was actually very good user. I felt the same way about Rumble which is why I'm telling you.

I really hope you stupid motherfuckers aren't watching comedy anime in Japanese. The best way to experience it is in your language.

I was surprised by how decent this series was.

megu best girl

Umm... actually sir, her friend with bigger boobs and a better personality is the best girl.

I can only agree to this when it comes to pure comedical anime, as there are some mistranslations that can ruin some jokes or moments. Anything else and Sub is almost exclusively better.

i could watch this all day

Like what? Name two comedy anime that sound better in Japanese.

still the funniest anime imo. Same the manga went to sit so quick

Never actually seen this one. I've heard a lot of talk about it though but the dated animation makes me not want to watch it.

darkness or aqua? my list goes megu > aqua > darkness for main girls

Sleeping on School Rumble

Looking for good animes with tits in them, any recommendations?

>dated animation
I fucking hate faggots like you. Seriously you don't watch anime because it's "old" Fucking why? hand drawn animation looks amazing. Especially high budget OVAs like goldenboy What makes digital animation so good. The only era of anime that looks dated is the early digital around days around 1999-2005

Have you seen highscool DXD? It's a anime with a good story and full nudity. Maybe that's what you're looking for.

user please, I've probably seen five times as much "older anime" than anybody in this thread. I just didn't watch that particular show when I was young and I'm used to modern graphics now.

not yet, but everyone told me to watch it, so there's certainly something about that show that draws attention. thanks.

I agree

Well I'm telling you right now it's going to seem at first glance like a cutesy show with no substance but I'm confident that if you take the time to watch it there's a real good chance you'll end up loving it. I really didn't want to watch it at first either because it doesn't look like my type of show but it won my heart in the end.

that's not azumanga daioh

Now that I think about it anime that I'm hesitant to watch are usually the best. I didn't want to watch Madoka either at first but that's probably the best anime I've seen in my entire life.

Azumanga is more sol and less comedy. It's a great show though.

I felt that way about Gakkou Gurashi

agreed. Azu should be there, along with Nichijou.

>I've probably seen five times as much "older anime" than anybody in this thread.

I doubt that toonamifag. Are you so autistic that you can only enjoy one particular style? Appreciate the whole medium or not at all

>what is Plastic Nee-san
youtu.be/_L5jTqkLIeQ

>Appreciate the whole medium or not at all

I do enjoy a lot of older shows. Why are you so mad? Obviously I'm not going to go out my way to watch shows I missed when a lot better series are out now.

>anime
>comedy
pick one.

Trips o truth

I love Nichijou, but my personal list would have it, Gintama, Azumanga Daioh and Astro Fighter Sunred (the latter being _extremely_ niche).

Oh shit, I almost forgot...CROMARTIE HIGH!!!

Azumanga Daioh
Nichijou

Ah newer=better in your eyes got it. carry on then

>dated animation
If you mean 24fps 480p

>Appreciate the whole medium or not at all
If you don't like all food you shouldn't eat food right?

NIgga Carnival Phantasm is no different, you need to have seen multiple shows previously to get any form of enjoyment out of it.

Nichijou is arguably sci-fi sol

You idiot.

Both are better in English. I've watched both versions of both.

>Nichijou
>english

Yeah okay kiddo

because an artistic medium is the same as food, but if a person were to eat whatever is trendy and hip I would call them faggots to. Just sick of retards who hop on whatever is popular each season, and refuse to watch anything else

Utter bullshit.

uh?
NO U.

food can be an artistic medium

I think all anime should be watched in your own language. Why pretend to understand Japanese?

I think anime should be enjoyed however the hell you want with respect to ones preference. Crazy right?

That is kinda crazy when you can watch most high rated anime in English. Just my opinion.

And most high rated anime is available subbed. Most dvds/BDs have both audio tracks for a reason. Having options is good. Whats your beef with the japanese language?

Nothing really. I just like comedy anime in dub because you're hearing the jokes in the moment and not reading them like a fortune cookie.

Most of the time Japan don't know how to do comedy they think main character falling into fem characters tits= funny, some shows are an exception tho

Best comedy anime is prison school Imo. If you haven't seen it fix that.

and that's fine, but a lot of people can get humor out of subbed because they can process it in the moment just as easy. So why force your preference on others? Also Nichijou isn't even dubbed. So should everyone just not watch it?

Yay for long English sentences spoken at full speed to fit into time spaces originally meant for shorter Japanese sentences, spoken by Americans with no enthusiasm, skill or emotions put in and who are entirely too full of themselves because "I speak over someone else's work in an instructional video voice."
Shit...did I miss anything?
Oh wait! I did...
Yay for losing the inflections, tones, and general pleasantness of spoken Japanese and Japanese voices.
>b-but muh ENGLUSH DUBS are ma-ma-master race!

Yea that's my bad. I though I was arguing with the Azumanga guy so I just assumed he said Azumanga but Nichijou is good. I would just prefer it dubbed.

>spoken by Americans with no enthusiasm, skill or emotions
Let's not let your personal hate for Americans interfere with the argument user.

>Yay for losing the inflections, tones, and general pleasantness of spoken Japanese and Japanese voices.
Except those tones are there all the same and they fit the culture of the audience more.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq9HDFsfD5k
Doesn't sound flat and emotionless to me.

> spoken by Americans with no enthusiasm, skill or emotions put in
This is a lie. I hear plenty of that when I watch dubs.

>general pleasantness of spoken Japanese and Japanese voices.
there's plenty of bad japanese seiyuu, and japanese voice actor who inflect an IM ACTING style which isn't nuanced or pleasant. Dubs will fall into this trap to be fair, but there are good voice actors in both languages who pull off legitimately good performances. If this was 10-15 years ago I'd probably agree with you, but dubs really have gotten better

The Madoka dub is also very good.

I think the Madoka dub is better.

Original
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kwXaK12envI

Dub
m.youtube.com/watch?v=j4VGJmgeyCc

German for fun
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YMcJWQE0Bmo