woah lewd

Big ole boy eating out his boyfriend~
Fuck I wish I had someone who loved me than much

Those are some nice weighty looking balls

My loins burn. I need sacrifices.

When William T Sherman becomes general
General becomes William T Sherman

hail

Kind of reminds me of my orange cat's junk. I named him James and the Giant Peach.

I'm not posting pics for you furfags to jerk off to though. James is not a whore.

I miss Jon and Arin. They made a great duo. Now Game Grumps it's like smosh games.

Don't get me wrong Danny is great, but I miss Jon's banter.

go rub one out, that usually helps

I was fine with Dan when he first took over the spot, but now the game grumps meme creek was run dry and now it's boring conversation + Arin yelling w/ gameplay. Doodle Doods is the only thing I go back for because Oney is actually entertaining and he caters to my extreme autism.

I dont masturbate.

man idk how I'd live if I didn't jerk off at least once a day

chris is a wonderful boy and I wish him and zach would make more videos together. Actually I'm wondering why zach hasn't ever been on oneyplays.

You can easily masturbate because you dont have the burden of virginity and the obligation of compensation because of it.

I think he's still working on bringing hellbenders to adultswim. He hasn't streamed in forever last time i checked

but I've never done the bingbong with a female so doesn't that still technically count as virgin

god DAMNIT

that on top of sleepycast getting shut down/cancelled just UHGGGGGHGHHHHHHHH. I fucking miss listening to him and stamper and chris scream. Now all I have is oneyplays and I only really watch that when they're playing games I like, because I'm not really into gaming channels.

Man bear pig!

I go to Charborg, DanielFromSL and Mr. Moon for gameplay. None of them post very often, but at least their content is entertaining. I'll check out Oney.

I totally agree with what you said about Game Grumps. I hardly watch them anymore. I think nostalgia keeps bringing me back.

You released your desire, that is the point and actualization. I will never have it, the closest I can get is killing.

I've never been brought back to Game Grumps (show) for any reason. If I ever wanted to watch Game Grumps I'd watch an older compilation to get all the good bits and be done with it. OneyPlays is probably the best channel using the Game Grumps formula at the moment. If you like there humor watch some of Supermega's podcasts or irl videos

I'm not looking at these, but I want to see you hit the image limit.

Cure us from whatever curse OP put on us with your autism! I believe in you, user!

thanks, user!

btw, nice rock. 8/10

I think you just need a paddling.

>666
>that OP
I know this feeling

bump

When op come to b
Op becomes faggot