Meanwhile, on Westeros Sup Forums

Meanwhile, on Westeros Sup Forums

That's Argentina sun. :DDDDD

>Boltons
>controlling all dat territory

>Deepwood Motte held by Stannis

Mate, I was a true believer but you must move on. Put your faith in Littlefinger.

Did you hear Moot got murdered!

That pick is from the books you stupid showfag.

>tfw no salt wife

>tfw you will never set sail with Dagon Greyjoy and make the Sunset Sea ours

Why even live?

I read the books you angsty cunt, but seeing as the show is the most updated form of the franchise, I thought we were talking about the show.

If it's the books we're talking about, I still moved on. Littlefinger and High Sparrow will bring the free market to westeros.

DORNE IS WHITE

Conquest of greenlanders soon brother.

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

>implying the high Sparrow isn't just trying to redistribute the wealth back to the people.

the nobility have taken power away from the average serfs. They don't have the peoples best interests in mind, they serve the Iron Bank
#feelthesparrow

Are you nerds or what?

What is dead may never die

If you don't support Stannis you are a fucking cuck

>Wildlings
>White

Cute boys, best part of the white race and the first men.

Dorne even have the form of Argentina.

WE WUZ MARTELL'S N SHIET.

Reminder that King Joffrey was the most noble child the gods ever put upon this earth and those responsible for his tragic parting are still at large!

get out

And just like in GoT, you ain't white.

hurr durr stone Dornish are white 100% Andal genes

no way

you just need some bad poosy

>implying stannis the cuckis is still alive

>Humans
>White

GET IN HERE IT'S HAPPENING

JON SNOW ISN'T DEAD

F R E E T H E N O R T H
R
E
E

T
H
E

N
O
R
T
H

BOOK STANNIS WILL TRIUMPH
IT IS KNOWN

>not realizing GoT is just another jewish attempt at trying to infiltrate my powerful neet lifestyle

uhhh ewww no thx :3333

Snowniggers aren't white

book stannis will neither triumph or die since the fat fuck will die before even finishing the first chapter of his 6th book

Well, we have one of the most badass fighters, until the dirty Anglo The Mountain kill them.

he pranced around like a fucking sissy

>getting shreked by 20 good men and a shirtless retard

>badass
Gurl powa!

CAN'T ____ THE STANNIS

How does it feel to be subhuman peasants?

Posting from my brothel in Lys.

So Jon Snow is a white walker now, isn't he?

Win with

No he's agot jesus.

Say face tats are degenerate one more time faggot.

>snow
>white
Pick one. Or two

>Red Woman's minion, Stannis Baratheon.
>Saw where that got him.

Nay, good sir.

The Kingdom ain't free. It should be litered with the blood of traitors and cowards. Tommen "aka the Child King" is not my King, he is bastard and probably inbreed as well. Stannis and Davos ok, not Tommen and Tywin. Praise R'hllor

Show me a more skill fighter.

>false gods
Lmao go take your seven daily dicks

>le shoehorned subplot that is a thinly veiled metaphor for the ISIS situation to show that white people can be religious extremists too

Barrowton user here, AMA.

>Vale of Arryn
>not belonging to Lord Baelish

The Pimp That Was Promised is in control of the Vale and all of its food, OP. He's got that shit on lock.

It's cool if you use a fucking knife

He was winning until he lost!

Kek.

lol that's just a dumb conspiracy faggot. stop being such an egdelord, i bet you believe that Lord Bolton doesn't have Arya as well.
stay dumb conspiracy fag

They control the north, which is the same size of the other 6 regions combined, so, yes, they control a pretty big territory

>be northman
>get stabbed

>blue eyes
>can only be defeated with magic and all realms combined
>their enemies are inbred casts of leeches

That's not a "tat," junior, that's scarification.

Bit different.

Who gives a shit about that tomboy anyway, Arya is pointless. Sansa is the first born Stark girl and heir to the north- which Baelish also happens to have.

K I N G B A E L I S H
I
N
G

B
A
E
L
I
S
H

you need to take some time away from Sup Forums. The faith militant hasn't even done anything wrong. the leaders they imprisoned were guilty of all charges.

Lmao kings landing a shit

>Glovers, Mormonts and the mountain clans are on Stannis side, Umbers and Manderlys despise the Boltons and will be on Stannis side soon if Davos rescue Rickon.

Boltons do not control all North. Maybe half of it for now, soon only the historical Bolton lands will be on their side

Nearly everyone who has accomplished anything important in civilization has had some strange sexuality or kinks. Morality is for the plebs, that's one good thing about the show and books.

>The Pimp That Was Promised

May the Smith grant you strength brother.

Baelish doesn't have Sansa, Sansa is missing, even if he did have her why would he keep her? He is an ally of the throne, literally all he has he owes to them, he is as loyal as loyal gets

Shill for Baelish.

How much he paid you?

>actually believing that shilling is a thing
you are dumber than you look, there is nothing out of the ordinary going on at the court, that is just a paranoid fantasy

That's only in the show. In the books Baelish has Sansa and is buying all of the Vale's food so when winter comes and people are starving he'll have all the power.

This. I've totally given up hope it will be written. I've disconnected myself, haven't even watched the show, because its only going to end in a let down.

Set Arthur Dayne

STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS!
BEND THE KNEE TO THE ONE TRUE KING. OUR KING IS MERCIFUL, SERVE HIM AND SAVE THE REALM AGAINST THE TARGARYAN AND WHITE WALKER THREAT

>BEETUS

Rhaegar played by Chris Hemsworth in future movies?

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Petyr Baelish doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Petyr Baelish is undertaking a systematic effort to change this country, to make Westeros more like the rest of the world.
That's why he helped the Lannisters and Harrenhal and Scheming with the Tyrells and the deal with the Iron Bank. It is a systematic effort to change Westeros. When I'm King of the the Iron Throne, we are going to re-embrace all the things that made The Seven Kingdoms the greatest nation in the world and we are going to leave our children with what they deserve: the single greatest nation in the history of the world.

>Nobody's being payed to shill for Bealish, it is a lannister funded lie

Baslish is the jew of Westeros. His ancestors even came from a land that is known by their banks and usury(Bravos)

The founders of Braavos were slaves from Valyria, like the jews that were slaves from Egypt.

Reminder that Maesters are causing the woes of Westeros.
Take the Ironborn pill, see what the Maesters have wrought! Break yourselves free from the Maesters chain of manipulation!

>Dunk and Egg

Targaryan propaganda

>Dorne
>White

They're not casting famous actors, unlikely.

>greenseers
>important

Pick one and only one wolfnigger

This is old. Stannis is dead and his army is gone, whole of the north is Boltons'.

>He only watches the tv show
Shoo turkroach

>watching a degenerate tv show

I guess is true, Sup Forums is just irony and memes.

No I read the books as well.

And if you did too then you'd know about the Pink Letter, where Ramsay declares Stannis and his host are destroyed.

Also if you say "Ramsay may be just lying in the book, even though they all died in the show" GRRM released a Theon chapter years ago which, if I recall correctly was depicting things to be pretty shitty for Stannis, his army was freezing to death.

Reminder that Blackfyre Rebellions were a false flag by Targaryen fucking shits.
Open your eyes, aurochs.

Reminder that Tywin was the most based character in all of ASOIAF

>father was an incompetent retard
>mom died
>dad bed some common whore
>vassals borrow money and don't pay it back because lol dad is a weak fgt
>decide one day to take dad's army out without his permission
>smite the stupid faggots who dare laugh at your House name
>return home
>dad is kill sometime later
>first thing upon becoming Lord is make dad's mistress walk naked through the streets
The nigga doesn't fuck around.