MUSIC & LSD

Weeks ago i was looking for something new... so i found a tread about how music "taste". There was many options but one album kept my attention. I must say: THANKS user!!!!

That was an excellent choice, me and my partner enjoyed the trip while listenning it. So, here is the thing: tonight i´m gonna do some LSD again. Any other suggestions will be appreciate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1SDa_Jqmuiw&t=976s
youtube.com/watch?v=OgSdxhfE074
youtube.com/watch?v=Xw5AiRVqfqk
youtube.com/watch?v=Un7lkqfS9eU
youtube.com/watch?v=VQPrMJxis_U
youtube.com/watch?v=cWnVJk5kTn4
youtube.com/watch?v=3-iGoOm2gmg
youtube.com/watch?v=25s6rYUi7fs
beerontherug.bandcamp.com/track/blossom
youtube.com/watch?v=CCKvxHVJNVI
youtube.com/watch?v=XpDGEaA4yZk
youtube.com/watch?v=e8hsXRHe_4o
youtube.com/watch?v=11JITPeYAWs
youtube.com/watch?v=4tZamFKyPwM
youtube.com/watch?v=VOsuDRHuO08
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are you high right now user?

youtube.com/watch?v=1SDa_Jqmuiw&t=976s

have good time OP

youtube.com/watch?v=OgSdxhfE074

Acid is definitely the Sup Forums approved drug. I've seen so many threads about LSD lately, but you guys shouldn't do LSD or any other psychedelics on a daily basis. LSD is not a child's play like weed. Be careful.

Wtf. Can you tell me why you enjoyed Deathconsciousness while on acid? I listened to it years ago once and I was thrown into a deep depression and haven't imagined listening to it since, can't understand how it would be positive on acid.

Anyway I liked listening to Windowlicker EP, Music Has the Right to Children and Pink Floyd when I dropped

This is essential Summer Tripping music. This album is good fun for entry level and experienced LSD users. Very frolic-y energy and lyrics

here's some albums i've enjoyed on psychedelics:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw5AiRVqfqk

youtube.com/watch?v=Un7lkqfS9eU

youtube.com/watch?v=VQPrMJxis_U

youtube.com/watch?v=cWnVJk5kTn4

youtube.com/watch?v=3-iGoOm2gmg

but i'm an old dude

Just some weed, I'm cool right now.

oops

especially The Orb one, thinking back

Ohhh YES, I had to learn it. There's a tricky in the way you do it.

I had to say: I'm more awake since my first time.

youtube.com/watch?v=25s6rYUi7fs

I like to listen new emotions, if you know what I mean.

The "taste" that user suggested was "blood". After the album finished I completely understud that user feeling.

But what can I say, I was on lsd

soz m8 that hendrix album seems to be some ropey covers thing - anything by hendrix is what i meant

beerontherug.bandcamp.com/track/blossom
please user, do it for me

God tier LSD music?
youtube.com/watch?v=CCKvxHVJNVI

Awesome!!!
I'll definitely try it

Hell yeah!!!
It's gonna be a 12hr trip, maybe I'll be here posting

R plus Seven.

Let me know how it tasted

i listened this album a year ago, it´s a classic.

youtube.com/watch?v=XpDGEaA4yZk

This is good stuff.. thanks

sounds good to me, i´ll try it

thanks

give me one of Jimmy, your number 1

youtube.com/watch?v=e8hsXRHe_4o

youtube.com/watch?v=11JITPeYAWs
this last one is hugely underrated

yeah i had a really bad experience when i was 20 which led to me having really bad anxiety for months following.

you'd be suprised by how easily a bad trip can be set off

Sounds quite good!!!!

What else do you have???

I men, believe me... now I know.

I have had some "bad" trips, but nothing so damn scary.

i listened to this once around peak and it was unbelievably good

if you don't dig metal i'd recommend endtroducing by dj shadow

good stuff

Check that out!
youtube.com/watch?v=4tZamFKyPwM

Chakra Activation Guaranteed

Le "psychedelic" music is terrible on actual psychedelics, don't let anyone tell you otherwise if you hear this shit. Listen to classical, jazz or electronic (sub)genres, go outside your comfort zone.

merzbow

Listened to this on mushrooms once and it was one of the best experiences I have ever had with music.

Also, the first time I did acid was the day A Moon Shaped Pool came out, highly recommend that as well

Try this.

Trips ago, I was in need of some classic so I decided to listen Beethoven's 9th symphony. Ohhhhhhh my... it was so damn powerful. I experienced all kind of emotions.

Some other times I try some Bach and his organ music, Mozart (not requiem... I'm not ready yet).

Sounds interesting, I'll keep diging

I'd play that as soon as I started noticing the effects

youtube.com/watch?v=VOsuDRHuO08

Youre welcome.

Oh yeah, it started the chillwave hype train back a few years ago. If you like chill music this is or needs to be on your playlist, Period.

The real reason you can't do LSD or other psychedelics on a daily basis is because of tolerance. You'll burn a huge whole in your pocket off a drug that isn't even addictive that way.

LSD on a biweekly basis is pretty reasonable though.

deathconsciousness is over rated

This isn't actually completely untrue but a ton of psychedelic music is great on acid.

Still you're right about comfort zones. If you don't trip to noise at least once you're missing out.

1930 is pretty great for tripping.

OP HERE!!

The journey has begun, and in what kind....
Sorry if I can't type quite well..., if you can have some lsd and watch the 4 episode of GOT...