A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

Sharpie in the pooper.

grow a penis and become a trap

Show us your pussy

Try wearing more makeup if you want, or just style your hair in a more feminine way

I think you look cute, fuck those other kids ya know. But if it really gets to you maybe try different hair styles

cute

really cute girl. kids are stupid u look great how you are :)

Why do so many people continue to take the bait

^ hes right

You don't look like a boy by the way, I would try doing a more feminine hair style if you feel inclined

We like to see where the rabbit hole will go.

Lol at all the retards thinking that's OP no timestamp no proof. Attention whore

This isn't even good bait. What happened to all the assholes? What has become of 4chins?

Timestamp?

I know this is bait, but the girl in OP's pic is super 10/10 QT.

hey pedo

This

Her name is Tiffany Tibbetts

School can mean College right...

ashley jones

DUMN ASS NIGGA ALERT THIS GRILLS NAME IS ASHLEY JONES ON YOUTUBE

Is being a pedo a bad thing now?

You dumb newfags this is a picture of a girl who use to post here years ago. You dumb bitches don't even deserve to see all the pics I have of her saved

Ashley Jones - Dill weed on youtube

hot dog

leave this place thot

Hot dog?

Get to become a whore and fuck a lot of the boys in your school, no one calls the school slut a boy

To be fair, you do look like a boy with that short hair. Although, don't let others to get on you for that: you like your short hair and that's great, don't even bother 'coz all those boys are close minded.
Something you can do to look more like a girl it's to use some mascara on your eyelashes (you have pretty eyes, make them pop out a bit more).

Don't let boys get on your mood or nerves, they'll regret to bully you in a pair of years in the future.