Go see this because it has a 87% on Rotten Tomatoes

>Go see this because it has a 87% on Rotten Tomatoes
>It's another "woman gets away with being a stupid bitch only because she has a cunt" shit flick

Cancer like this is killing horror films

Not only does it make the endings predictable, but it makes men as a whole more misogynistic because the movies make it seem like women get a free ride in society.

Shame there's nothing that we can do to the numale cucks that give mediocre films like this positive reviews.

The movie was weird, it had scenes like the long take house establishing shot and the opening that were impressive. But then the dog jump scares and the cum in mouth shit made it feel like another generic horror movie.

I honestly liked the movie less and less as it went on.

It was an interesting concept with poor execution. A real shame.

>and the cum in mouth shit
??? explain

>cum in mouth
Elaborate? This will decide if I see it or not.

>cum in mouth shit

The antagonist is holding a girl captive and plans to impregnate her with a turkey baster full of his own cum. She overpowers him with the help of beta orbiter and then sticks the turkey baster down his throat and says some "muh women power" shit.

I'd pretend to be a girl and let him fill me up

ok thanks i'll give it a miss

i thought this was just about some sluts breaking into some old blind guys house and he's walking around trying to defend his property but can't see them

>cum in mouth shit
that part was so lit!! did you peep the little hair in it?

Pftttthahahahahaha.

Its more like Special forces blind man defends house from kids who have retarded backstorys to try to make us empathize with them. Only to realize they are way in over their heads when they realize old man is crazy af.

I saw the hair. I had an African behind me narrating the movie and I would have stopped him but his lines for that scene were hilarious.

lol you hate women so much that it's ruining films for you. i would take a good look at my values if I were you
To anyone here who is not an autistic fuck, the movie was good and so was the execution. Maybe they could have made the ending shorter, but it's quite enjoyable

I would have not guessed that would happen based on the trailer. I feel Kangaroo Jacked.

The movie was good.
>establishing characters painfully done
>archetypes out the ass chad, beta and stronk womyn
>dumb jumpscares
>stupid shit like dog vent, 200 bullet guns and predictable plot
>'tense' scenes that didn't make any fucking sense eg: dog car, hold muh breath

It was fucking mediocre at best.

> it's pol reviews something and hates it because of their ideology
Just as fucking stupid as the libcucks, stop being a fucking parrot.

It's actually the best experience I've had in the cinema this year, other than Hunt for the Wilderpeople. I don't know why Sup Forums chooses to be contrarian about this movie in particular. There is no "muh women power" shit at all. The faggot who said that should kys.

>I had an African behind me narrating the movie
I'm so jealous. I rarely get any good live negro commentary but when I do it is beyond exhilarating

Name three (3) horror movies where a woman isn't the last survivor

The Mist (2007), Sunshine(2007), Black House (2007)

>Sup Forums is everything I don't like or agree with

Really makes me think.

If you actually ever fired a gun in like the last twenty years you would know that almost all modern day handguns can hold over 200 bullets before you need to reload....