ARRIVAL

Be honest Sup Forums, how hyped are you?

If you say not at all, you're fucking lying.

arrivalkino

This is the only canadian I care about. Good job.

Not at all.

My body is ready

You're fucking lying.

90% family drama about a single mom and 10% spooky membrane aliens

"No"

good feministkino

He's not Canadian, he's Quebecois

>From the director of Prisoners
Not at all

The most IMDB sensibility film made so far. Anybody who thinks that Prisoners is above mediocre is juvenile about the medium and entirely emblematic of the video game crossposter fueled downfall of this board.

Villeneuve is one of the biggest trashmasters working today. This is hot pocket the movie. Cheeto dust: the flick.

IMDB "FILM BUFF" pleb fodder. If you like this film then you are an enemy of the medium.

>MUH BASED JAKE
>MUH BASED DEAKINS
>MUH DARK THRILLER
>MUH RELIGIOUS SYMBOLISM

All the memes are there

>forest whitaker
I'll give it a go

>Amy Adams in yet another first contact situation

Guess we know how she'll be typecast now, eh?

I hope she fucks the alien in this too.

I'd be hyped if it didn't star Amy Adams, BvS really soured me towards her; she was incredibly annoying in that film.

>not a fan of JimCam
pleb

Lol grow the fuck up

I get hyped on anything even slightly Sci-Fi related.

shes annoying in every film, she thinks shes fucking gorgeous but shes 6/10 at best

somewhat excited

Was super hyped until I learned that the aliens were just giant squids. I ducking hate that shit. I'll still see it but my expectations are low now

Me to senpai, just sad they don't make good sci fi anymore.

District 10 fucking when?!

That film could have been SOOO much better

so which actress is gorgeous according to you?

I think Amy Adams is very ugly

>to

Any film with her is complete garbage 100% of the time

I'm excited but not hype; this is a side movie that essentially exists only as Villaneuve's sci-fi audition

I feel bad for your existence, I share that same feeling.

Snyder has a way of just making actors seem shit. I enjoed Cavill in UNCLE but his Supes/Kent was like a charisma black hole

Amy Adams is a dumb bitch that ruins everything she touches. I will not see this strictly because I have no intention of sitting and staring at her cunt face for 90 minutes ever again

2016 is where Hollywood peaks. It's all downhill from here

>I learned a language so free will is a lie
Rofl sci-fi so up it's own ass.

trailer looked good at first but i lost interest by the end

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS SHILL, EVERY FUCKING WEEK MAN. GO BACK TO YOUR KIKE OVERLORDS AND LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE

Its got me moderately curious, i'll admit, but its been a long time since i've been hyped by anything.
I've been burned too many times by subpar shit to get truly excited anymore. The most hype I ever feel is a raised eyebrow while I mumble
>Huh.. looks neat.

I feel dead inside.
Nothing short of John Carpenter doing Dead Space, or Spaceballs 2: The search for more money will ever make my heart beat again.

MY NIGGA!