Alaska thread

Alaska thread

Lol

Wasilla-fag standing by

alaska fag reporting

Anchorage heyyo

no one lives in alaska

Alaska is filled with nothing but potheads and sound cloud rappers or both

So my buddy had me drive him all the way into Anchorage for court today just to tell me 5 minutes after I drop him off that it was at 2 not 3......

Well I'm not a rapper.....
But don't forget about the Tweakers, junkies, and thieves

Picked up this hitch hiker on the way to the fair. She apparently got kicked in the face by some dude for Like 10 mins. Smoked dab with her and gave her some beer while I did my laundry in a comfy eagle river laundromat. I'm working a booth at the state fair. These are Mario mushrooms I'm drying to make a trippy tea out of.

Nice tits..... I mean trips
Tbh had to do a double take cuz you look like my homegirls daughter

That pretty much fits the description for Mountain View and Houston

take it you don't spend much time around Palmer and Wasilla

Old-time Alaska fag here: you suck dick if you can't explain these terms - Zobelfucked, Spenard Divorce, Cheechacko, Oosik, Matanuska Thunderfuck, ahd for the bonus round, how does QwikStop make money?

Start nursing, cockhounds.

yeah im more used to anchorage and willow

This is the hitch hiker. She had no makeup. I was feeling sorry for myself till I met her and thanked god I wasn't her. Gave her my ticket I was gonna use myself so she could maybe get a job with.the carnies. There's all sorts of weirdos up here. I was up in Fairbanks 2 weeks ago ago hitchhiling to work the fair. Saw heavy rain and lightning. I've also worked up north by.barrow selling outerwear to Eskimos when they got money. The village was the beneficiary of 2 oil fields it was in the middle of so they got 20000 checks sometimes every year

I suck dick and know half of those

Actually lost my virginity at the Adults Only store on Spenard back in '10

Spenard divorce is murder by gun, cheechako is newcomer, oosik is a good bone for clubbing, mtf isn't even that good compared to New strains and is qwikstop a conscience store or gas station? I got one for you. Why do Asian newlyweds go to chena hotsprings during the winters? What is the real name of girdweed? What does a Eskimo woman say after making love?

alaska is way weird

a y e

You're the first person I've seen in the last 10 years to get Spenard Divorce right. QwikStop is indeed a convienience store, but how does it support 38 stores (at the time) in Anchorage proper? I can't speak to the new strains - lung problem caused me to stop smoking about 10 years ago. I don't know the ones you posted, but I'll make a guess that the last one is "Thanks, Dad".

Oosik is a petrified walrus penis bone.

Lifelong resident. This the inside of the world famous igloo hotel.

Squarebanks reporting in. I hate missing the fair; the fish tacos and elephant ears make the trip worth it.

ZobelFucked is from the Zobel family saying that everyone should get the oil tax checks, not just people who had been residents since statehood.

QwikStop doesn't actually make money; it launders dirty money.

ey b0ss.

Anchorage fag here

Don't forget fairview

which booth you working at user?