I'm an assistant baker at a family owned grocery store. Ask me questions

I'm an assistant baker at a family owned grocery store. Ask me questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s09LrqZfiub7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why don't people like drinking with me?

Could be some personal flaw of yours, or you just haven't found the right folks to tip a few back with.

Do you like your job and also why don't people like drinking with me?

if you were playing Warcraft 3 what race would you pick?

why did you use that faggy girl genius pic?

I do in fact like my job most of the time. I might grumble when a certain local golf course places orders for donuts, but it's just more time on the clock and money in the pocket. As to the drinking, see my first relevant post.

I don't know the races.

Because I like the comic, and o just felt like using this picture. Next.

you could've googled it, but you had to be a lame fag who couldn't endulge my simple request. :(

It didn't occur to me to Google then. Let me check them out and get back to you.

Probably undead.

Have you or anyone there put your bodily fluids into the cream/other fillings?

What new race(s) would you want to see in Xenoverse 3?

Why is this user a creep?

I know I haven't, but I've thought about it on bad days. I can't speak to anyone else since I work graveyard shift with one other person. We make the bakery stuff at night.

noice choice, but not so much for noobs, undead is hard to balance, but with a proper build you could do fine against most.

Someone at a donut shop in my town allegedly did it. I wanted to find out if it was common.

It's for science.

Sorry, I've never played the xenoverse games. But unless there's already dwarves, I'd say dwarves.

He was either an ass, or having a really bad day. Most people who handle food don't fuck with the food, although at least some think about it sometimes for giggles.

vocaroo.com/i/s09LrqZfiub7
-K

xenoverse is DBZ, what do you live under a rock?

Do you think life is a twisted simulation to see how much horrors one person can endure? Also what is your favorite pastry at the store?

I do not think that. Our coffee cake is pretty good in my opinion.

You can't expect everyone to have the same intimate knowledge of the things you do.

baking stuff at night sounds really fun can I come work there? what is the pay? location?

I'm not giving out the location of my job. Plenty of other groceries have night shift bakery jobs. Look near your home.

the state weirdo

Vermont.

Would you like to have your own shop at some point?

how often do you mix your fresh cum in the dough only to serve a more NUTritious bread to your sisters and nieces?

Would you cater a gay wedding?