There's a cute trap but shim lives in my town...

There's a cute trap but shim lives in my town. I don't usually attempt to mess with anybody from my town but shim is hot

Wat do Sup Forums?

If you're asking here, you've already decided to do it or regret not, ya dumby. Also, shim isn't funny and is also shit grammar. That tense is all fucked up, goffball.

Also, respect her, m8. You never know which bitch is the crazy one until you push the wrong button. Not all murders are solved and murderers look just like me and you, ya dumb bitch.

Fuck, I want to contact SHIM. But I don't want my town calling me out on this haha.

ohhh. you're a closeted faggot. they already know. just do it, faggot. stop pretending you care about shit that doesn't matter. be the faggot you are and enjoy your short, dull life.

Think about it this way....

How much shit does the trap have to go through being him/herself in that town? And yet still chooses to be themselves? Takes courage man.

If you aren't willing to assume the same risk to get to know this person then you're just a coward. Ultimately you have to ask yourself "is this worth it?" If you're looking at the trap as a sexual conquest/experiment then move on. But if there's a possibility of a decent relationship then alpha the fuck up.

Its not gay if you're the one doing the fucking

>alpha the fuck up
had me up until there. Solid advice though. Do this and quite feeding your shame, op. You're a fag. I'm a fag. Everyone's a fucking faggot. Get with it, dingus.

Its just a conquest m8 that's why I dont even bother with girls in my town so they aren't at my house bothering me. But a nice trap is actually more like finding gold while a hot girl is like finding a dime

I'm scared bro
give me an inspirational quote to get me to the promised land

AAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA! Whatever you have to tell yourself, dude. Are you that really that insecure? Don't even bother answering. I don't care.

you like doing gay shit, it's cause you're at least partially gay. If you're ashamed of that, you'd better get over it quick, ootherwise you'll have to endure a very painful existence. Life;s too short to get hung up, m8. Just be what you are, be honest about it and try to enjoy your on chance at happiness.

Anyone that cares about you being gay is insecure about their own gay feelings and thoughts. I promise.

I'm a straight man. Isn't that what the shims look for? nothing gay about me getting my dick sucked, my balls licked, getting nuts deep in some ass

Well that, or they hwunnafook.

"If you want to nut in the trap stop calling her a shim and go fuck the trap, bud. Also, call your mom. She probably misses you.." -user, 30-8-2017

I'm gonna do this
thanks user

coppercab lost weight

You are literally not straight, but if your sexuality is that fragile, I'll stop pokingyou and let you burst when eventuality and reality catch up to your(cum filled) ass. It's all love, ya big homo. Don't make it harder than that when you don't have to. Peace forever now, byyiiiiitch

Call me gay one more time and i'm gonna fuck you up
right up your ass

sauce

and she's looking fine too. you got anymore of her?

Kitty Lynn

dude are you saying there's something wrong with being gay?

total homophobe detected.

Yes, don't be such a faggot
They piss me off, thats why when I fuck one I fuck them rough