South Park

What the fuck happened to Hillary Clinton?

I thought she was 100% healthy.

Since when did Trey Parker and Matt Stone become Alt-Right fucking shit-lords from Sup Forums???

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Burger
youtu.be/2GIiOsuDRFk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrl2Dm8Rwtk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are probably gonna parody Star Trek with one of them beeping wheelchair things.

>why are they picking on #HackingHillary and not anyone else

what is this ur second season? They make fun of everyone you dumb faggot, they killed Trump last year for cryin' out loud

>watching south park post season 12
>being over 15

South park went to shit a long time ago and only got worse when it started having continuity among the seasons.

IF YOU DONT AGREE WITH ME ILL TELL EVERYONE YOU SAID NIGGER
This is basically Hilary's tactic for getting votes
And ops tactic for being a numale

>>watching south park post season 12
>>being over 15
you just know

I know this is Sup Forums bait but South Park has always been anti racist and is socially liberal. Sup Forumsacks have to do excessive mental gymnastics to manipulate the intended messages to fit their ideals.

>make fun of issue
>they're actually making fun of people having issue with the issue

it seems people always miss this crucial step

This is my opinion but I still watch it and I genuinely don't know why. I guess I have that little going on in my life.

Hey, hey come on now.

Girls are cool and funny.

Now say Mai Vajinuh

>Since when did Trey Parker and Matt Stone become Alt-Right fucking shit-lords from Sup Forums???
Go to bed Gerald.

it all makes sense now

there is no such thing as an alt-right shitlord

They already did that with the kids' kindergarden teacher.

>wife is spanic
>son doesn't look 100% white
annuda shoah

wait, is it his or his wife's son?

South Park is 90's anti-racist, which is that your race isn't an issue. Which sets it apart from 2010's anti-racism where your race makes you a protected species and excuses all your possible faults

okay simpsonsposter, don't you have some more marge threads you should be spamming?

I hate that kid, every fucking picture he's making the same smug face.

Regardless it's pretty fucking accurate.

>Since when did Trey Parker and Matt Stone become _______ fucking shit-lords from Sup Forums???

Fill in the blank. Just note that no mater what you put in the blank, someone else has beat you to it.

>being this new to South Park.

ok 'mato

>wife is hispanic
>son has nappy hair and broad nose
oy vey

I HAVE A SNIZ IN MY SNUKE SNAKE!

They're social liberal but economically conservative.

They're basically libertarians.

upquoted

Youre all fucking stupid, they always make fun of everyone, thats the fucking point.

>what is satire

the whole point is people just take a side because they hate the other one, when in reality they're both shit

Was Sup Forums less left-leaning when Sup Forums wasnt here? I feel like Sup Forums turned a little leftist in spite of Sup Forums edgelords.

>mfw reading the Sup Forums thread about this episode
>mfw realizing these retards are the 4th biggest board on the site

>Since when did Trey Parker and Matt Stone become Alt-Right fucking shit-lords from Sup Forums???
They hate Trump too. See 2nd ep. (iirc) from last season.

Sup Forums is always right

Only if have the brain of a 14 year old.

>Sup Forums is always right
Yeah, I'm sure President Romney would agree

>which is that your race isn't an issue

Race was always an issue, but in the 80s and 90s it was contained (although building up)
Stock characters like the magical negro or the black buddy cop were fine as long as the protagonist was a white male, what you're just noticing now is the inevitable consequence of that decades long victim/savior kind of symbiosis (the plot model of Avatar, to get what I mean). People believing a society can be truly colorblind are just incredibly naive and ignorant of their own internalized perception and attitudes towards different racial groups. To have the morality and integrity to realize race doesn't make a person is one thing, to believe that this is somehow relevant considering the foundation of irrationality from which your identity stems is utopian

Only nu-male 2000-s' born faggots say that it was "building up" because you're faggot cucks.

In the 90's we had a comedy film that starred 2 black actors aimed at kids and adolescents which was successful commerciall
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Burger

No one bitched that it was blacks, no one complained about white actors being replaced, no one said a single fucking word and laughed at it and enjoyed it.

Nowadays you hipster douche-bag special snowflake nu-millennials need to feel important and have the gall to think you need to be recognized for some fucked up retarded reason so you start bawing your eyes out pretending to give a shit about some minority group, in essence, BUILDING THEM UP, so that they shit all over society. What's this lead to? Police getting murdered, blacks rioting near-uncontrollably, and the destruction of borders.

And WHY did all of this shit happen? Because you're loser beta virgin retards.

Fucking kill yourself you degenerate alt-left cunt.

Good Burger was one of my favorites growing up and I'm white. Kenan and Kel was a based show too.

>dubs of truth

Sup Forums redpilling the reddit boards

poetic

like pottery

liberalism is a right wing ideology though, so they don't reject the left. And ideologues are always annoying, ideology is better off as a guideline in related thought patterns instead of a way of choosing side/tribe

the member berries were so cute and hella friggin h*larious xD

I hate tripfaggots but this one is right. Race relations have been great since the 70s. No one has ever had a problem with blacks starring in movies. Hell some of the biggest action stars of the 80s were black.

Things started changing in the 90s when hip hop started being pushed heavily in the mainstream media. Violence and drug use/dealing started being glorified in the black community because of this. Blacks started flocking to this idea that the only way to be successful in life is to be a rap artist, or to slang drugs in the hood. This resulted in gangs and violence/murder.

When this mentality took hold black neighborhoods went from poor (because they wanted to live off the government) to poor AND violent hell holes that no business would ever operate in. Any black that wanted to move out of these hell holes were labelled an uncle tom and ridiculed by others blacks.

The media (the same ones that pushed rap) has now started telling blacks that they are victims of oppression. These hells holes are only there because of evil racist whitey and the country is set up to punish them and reward only white people. Racial tensions haven't been "building up." They have been manufactured by the media and politicians. I mean for fucks sake these blacks are so indoctrinated now that they are literally calling for SEGREGATION but calling them safe spaces.

>Liberalism is a right wing ideology

What the actual fuck am I reading

>m-muh illary isn't ill
wtf? I'm #mentallyhill now

youtu.be/2GIiOsuDRFk

>being this young
This is an 18+ only website

>post season 12
Oh shit, you're right. I just looked them up and that's exactly when I stopped watching it. It must have been the utter irrelevance of "The Ungroundable."

Boy did you understand shit of my post
Why are trips always so fucking retarded

>I thought she was 100% healthy.

She's a 68 year old woman with pneumonia.

>I HATE WHOOPI GOLDBERG, I HATE THE BACK OF FORREST WHITAKER'S NECK

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrl2Dm8Rwtk

Guys she's completely healthy. Please delete this thread

GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE

South Park worked exactly the same way as The Simpsons. Starts pretty badly, picks up in third season, is golden until season 10, then really quickly drops horribly in quality and becomes unwaychable and only retards watch it now.

>I hate tripfaggots but this one is right. Race relations have been great since the 70s. No one has ever had a problem with blacks starring in movies. Hell some of the biggest action stars of the 80s were black.
That hardly proves anything or detracts from what I said. Having somewhat good race relations doesn't imply race played any less of a role. Whites having fun watching Eddie Murphy in BHC is not an indicator of how well a multiracial society works.

>[le gangsta rap made them violent argument]
This is pointless and the usual claptrap you'll hear from your average redditor, and it's not even related to what I was saying.
It's irrelevant compared to the bigger question that is "how do we really perceive each other?" both ideologically and chronologically.
What I'm saying is that you'd still have men naturally repelled by interracial relationships, as you'd still have condescending upper-class white liberals, with or without violent sub-cultures

>Race relations have been great since the 70s.
t. white 13 year old with too much internet access

Plus, we use to call nu-mule *your* ilk, you nigger-loving, "black man not nigger" argument-spouting slice of shit

>Mental Gymnastics: The Board is always right
Only if you ask them

You just got sat the fuck down.

We all know who we're referring to with "liberals", we're not in the 50s

THATS IT!

im a #shill4hill now

his wife's spawn of the BBC carousel.
she now """"settled"""" with him, but every now and then she needs her a-spot to be slammed by an 8 inch chocolate shaft
a-spot can give a woman easy orgasms without refractory period. it is the closest you can get to a drug induced high. as long as she has her looks she must recieve as much BBC as possible. life is short (unlike the BBC)

>ugh, it's like, 2016? come on

I hope they do an episode on how schools aren't going to punish black kids anymore because of the disparity in numbers.

Have you watched Team America?

wow what a strong leader she will be!
She will stand up for our rights and never falter!

The jew will be excused because they'll say his "memberberry" wine made him do it.

even a broken clock is right twice a day

she is just doing her WTC on 9/11 impression

But the fact that whites can't have fun watching Eddie Murphy now, it's an indicator of how our current society works.

Identity politics are a new thing, and they are to blame for the current state of the relantionship wit minorities, given the fact that identity politics are all about minorities, even if they aren't minorities at all.

For fucks sake some people around here consider whites to be a minority, that's beyond retarded.

>But the fact that whites can't have fun watching Eddie Murphy now
what

There is nothing ever new on this earth
Identity politics is not new

But white people are a really small minority.

I just googled "Identity politics" because it sounds like Alex Jones buzzword MUH BRAVE NEW WORLD bullshit
I wasn't wrong

is that fagtano in the middle

just because they invented a new name for something, doesn't mean its a new thing

(yeah no i got that. thats the point. use a hip cool nuword to reinforce the idea that its a new thing)

Matt and Trey are libertarians, which ironically brings them closer to Sup Forums than you think.

Correction: they had him raped to death.

>Stock characters like the magical negro or the black buddy cop were fine as long as the protagonist was a white male

>blade
>independence day
>men in black
>bad boys
>the nutty professor
>dr dolittle
>rush hour
>boyz n the hood
>shashank redemption
>etc

fuck off

>But the fact that whites can't have fun watching Eddie Murphy now
what

>Identity politics are a new thing
Multiracial and multicultural societies are a new thing

>For fucks sake some people around here consider whites to be a minority, that's beyond retarded.
14% of the world population and declining is not a world minority? lel

yea but they are cucks
ones a jew with a black wife
the other is a literal wifes son
Can you embrace the red pill with those two handicaps? I don't think so

Nope. He's right. Only in America is liberalism considered leftist

best teeth in the game from all the BBC cum that whitens his teeth

Haha. They did their best to cleanse the internet of this stuff, but yeah, Pneumonia...right.

Multiracial and mulicultural societies are not a new thing at all, Mongols invaded Europe, that was very multicultural.

Whites aren't a minority in any of the countries they live, not because there's more chinese or indians, means that you have to live as a minority.

The point of identity politics, and I mean the moment when they started calling them identity politics, even if it was a thing before. The problem is that everybody wants the special treatment, you can't be a victim of hate speech or discrimination, cause MUH FEELINGS.

So, tumblerinas complain, blacks complain, and white males complain, for the same shit.

the difference it's in the fact that white male complaining has negative right wing associations, so they assume that white male identity, cause their feelings have been trespassed, and BAM they are nazis now.

And nobody watch Eddie Murphy movies anymore.

I'm pretty sure Trey and Matt are Americans

I'm a leftist and I also hate leftists more for making >us look bad.

>Multiracial and multicultural societies are a new thing
Not really, societies trying to be equalitarian between those races and cultures is, sort of.

>Whites aren't a minority in any of the countries they live
There are whites living in literally every country on Earth, I'm sure there's even still a couple left in Zimbabwe. Might want to rephrase that.

>Since when did Trey Parker and Matt Stone become Alt-Right
Compared to the rest of hollywood, they've been right wingers ever since the first season

Wasn't the white guy the protag in Shawshank?

so Sup Forums is going to just pretend that they didn't humiliate trump in the latest episode?

friendly reminder the SP jew cucks were anti-obama the last 8 years.

kiss the rings bitch.

Its told from the black guys point of view, and follows his perspective of events.

Well that's just because Freeman's voice is so smooth and he gets freckles.

>no dubs
yeah, no wonder he lost

That's why I stopped watching it, contrarianism isn't my thing.

You know, this would make a bit of sense. Turns out that he's trying to create race and gender wars to resubjugate women and blacks so that he can get back to the good old days. Sets them up for a moral about how we're doing really good on the equality front these days and everyone needs to stop bitching and moaning.

"Remember when America used to be great?"

This is most likely the memory they are attempting to vilify.

Progressives' number one enemy is nostalgia

>Whites aren't a minority in any of the countries they live
What the actual fuck are you talking about? I lived in Taiwan for a bit, can confirm that white people live in Taiwan and are a minority.

Do you mean to say "white people aren't a minority in any primarily white countries they live in"? Because I could say the same thing about literally any race.

I'd expect that they're going to be a bit more neutral. They're equally attacking Trump and Hillary, so it'll have some stuff about how America was great in a lot of ways back then but also that we can't go back and recapture it so we've got to move on. I'm guessing this theme of hating both sides is going to keep going.