Should the government have the legal right to sterilize anyone below 6' tall?

Should the government have the legal right to sterilize anyone below 6' tall?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-biggest-lies-in-online-dating/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thank god I'm 6ft

The right? More like a moral obligation from god, nature and the universe.

HEIGHT POWER!

No need. I won't be making kids anyways.

ITT: ugly people trying to make redeem themselves by turning their self-loathing towards "short people"

Being under 6ft seems like living hell i wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemies

Human height varies a lot. If you sterilize everyone below 6', do you think the human height will stay in that range? No, we'll just create a new average where the average is now somewhere around 6'2. Not very smart.

I don't see the problem
Sorry aussiebro, we need to break out the clippers on you

You mean 90% of the people?

>all those manlet tribes/nations everywhere

You can't be serious. The same argument could be used, "why don't we just cut off people below 6'2? they are total manlets."

Thats USA statistics only

5'7 life isn't bad at all desu. All the issues I have don't have anything to do with height really.

Those are not meters, is this some kind of third world metric system?

Because people who are 6'2 aren't manlets.

Are you stupid or something? The only reason why you think people below 6' are manlets now is because of average height. If you change the average height, you change the perception of being a manlet.

That time will come when it comes. For now it's the right step

Sterilizing people because of a subjective measure that will change with the new populace is fucking stupid bro. Can you seriously not see how dumb this is?

Inb4 manlet, I'm not.

>be 5'6
>athletic
>above average IQ (126)
>7 inch dick

There are far worse people that need to be sterilized.

1/2
shorter people are already getting breed out naturally , why would you sterilise them

2/2
source :
blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-biggest-lies-in-online-dating/

This is exactly why I know 80% of the people on here are bullshitting about their height. It's sad really.

Dick size too
and how much they make
30+% probably is via proxy shit posting
This is definitely more prevalent here since is anonymous and you wont ever have to meet someone

Im 5'8 halfbreed korean with a qt 3.14 aryan 5'8 gf. Explain that to me? Im /fit/ and not autistic so its easy

Should mention i met her when she was wearing heels and she was taller than me

You keep telling yourself that buddy.

>be 5'4.9"
>lb for lb squat record at gym
>genius IQ (148)
>also 8" dick
>literal sex god with harem and all night drug-fueled reverse-gangbangs
>professional author and journalist

We deserve to live, tallfags

Think about it: no more short gene, no more petite QT3.14 perma-loli girls

Is that the world we want?

Why would anyone go on the internet and just lie?

human eye cannot tell the difference between 5'6 and 5'10

based yank is correct, those like my 4'9 Cantonese wife couldn't exist otherwise

better to sterilize any under 130 IQ, desu.

You might need glasses

lol

OK Sup Forums, sophie's choice time

Would you rather be a standard deviation below average height (5'7")

Or two standard deviations above (6'4") BUT you shall now and forever be a NIGGER

choose your fate

Yes,this is why I keep stressing that people of Dinaric Alps are the actual Ubermensch.
I myself am 194 cm,which is pretty normal in Croatia,and whenever I go outside,even in Europe,I feel like a God compared to the others.

>See flag
>turn 360 degrees Fahrenheit
>Walk away
>Kill self for allowing me to even read this post
>Be 6ft and still think OP is a massive cuck faggot to Islam.
>Feel good about self again knowing I'm not a massive faggot like OP
>Post this because OP is 16 years old and should feel bad for his shit taste in personal entertainment
Have you even praised Allan Snackbar today yet you degerate cunt?

>caring about height past High School

Unless you're like 5'5-5'6 and under as a male or going for a near your height it's really not an issue.

Girls like to compare guys, in High School males haven't had enough time to accomplish goals yet.

In their 20's males get to start careers, get nice apartments/houses, get nice cars. Travel, learn languages, pursue interests etc.

At this point a 5'6 woman doesn't care if a guy is 5'9 or 6'0 as long as he's a successfull and interesting male.

The only time this isn't the case is in clubs, where the only parameter girls have to judge is basiccally a mans height.

What's the point? We all know the manlets aren;t breeding anyway

Nigger then suicide. So there is one fewer nigger.

i am 168 cm and i am trap now. a lot of alpha males fucked me already, i bet you are fags too.

Hitler was 5'9" Putin is 5'7" Napoleon was of average height. Obama, Cameron,Bush are all tallfags... See a trend here?

>5'7" master race

yea obama is leader of free world while hitler was genocidial maniac who hated freedom?