Liberals are freaking out over North Carolina's bathroom law

Liberals are freaking out over North Carolina's bathroom law.

Naturally, this makes me more attracted to North Carolina. Is it a nice place to live? Any NCbros here who can speak to it?

cuck af

Fuck off, carpetbagger.

NC has a bunch of beautiful wilderness and shit. Great place to live in a mountainside cabin in the woods and brew some shine and whatnot off the grid. Also bang hippie sloots on the appalachian trail.

Moving there in like 2 weeks. Eastern side tho.

The countryside part of it is nice, but it's full of niggers, rednecks, faggots (in the liberal areas), and christcucks. The state government and politicians are awful and let corporations like Duke Energy do whatever they want. I'm glad I moved back to MD.

It's got a "warm oceanic climate," you know what that means?

It means, "Hot and humid as all living fuck 330 days a year, with the only respite comiing in the form of monsoons and hurricanes."

That's what it means.

Mountains are nice. Beachside is fucking lousy with tourists and liberals. Get wwwaaaaaaayyyy up into those Appalachians and disappear next to a nice lake.

We got mountains and lakes in Colorado,plus weather besides "hot and fuckin' sunny!"

That climate is the exact reason I can't wait to move out of Texas.

Wish the NE and PNW wasn't so expensive.

>full of [...] rednecks

You say that like it's a bad thing.

>glad I moved back to MD

Said nobody ever.

Redpill me on NCSU. I want to transfer there.

>closes school for four days

Dont bother. There are pretty natural enviroments here but this place is full of christians that know it all, black, mexican and liberal faggots in the cities. The mountians are the only place to live but dont expect to find a job anywhere.

It is a bad thing. I knew plenty of them when I lived there before I moved to a liberal area for university. They're hardly better than the niggers they hate, but at least they know to hate them.

>You didn't get out of school for 4 days because of 0.1 inches of snow

Must have sucked for you

NC bro here.

Yeah it is pretty nice, but the bathroom laws are attracting more shit our way.

It is very nice here, black people are nice if you don't go into the Ghetto.

People are respectful to each other and people assume everyone has a gun.

I am sure there are assholes here, I don't see them much.

I there are a ton of illegals here, and they do grab a ton of the jobs.

We are being slowly liberalized and some government seem to realize it's horrible.

Literally the worst thing that has happened on my street in a while is a drunk African American man passing out in peoples yards in the grass. He is like a streetwalker ex con, but pretty much harmless.

I will say you can find non brainwashed females here.

You just have to sort out the gold diggers from the mentally ill.

First indicator for SJW is colored hair and feminism.

(SJW is rare here, but 16-20 generation is spreading it to younger.)

More city and urban = more SJW, More rural = non brainwashed females.

Anything you ever hear about crime or something like that is always in the cities anyway if you live literally anywhere else your biggest risk is not making it to the hospital in time.

There can be crime in the smaller towns but it's usually pretty funny like a guy robbing a drive through with a knife or someone throwing a chain around an ATM and hooking it to the back of a truck and trying to rip it out.

If you basically stay off other peoples property you won't have any problems anyway.

lot of niggers

>mfw I worked for years in NOVA building up contracts experience with defense contractors
>mfw I can go literally anywhere and get a contracts job
>mfw I was able to move to WNC, get one of these jobs, and buy the side of a mountain

Pic related

It's nice but moving just over the NC/SC state line is better.

Hey, NC fags. Your airport in Charlotte fucking sucks. Can you derps up your AC in the airport? It reeked of BO because the AC was shit in the terminal.

>make feelings laws
>not liberal

if you care about sports don't bother. Otherwise it's a great place to get a quality education with lots of job opportunities. But goddamn if we aren't cursed athletically

This. Pretend to be a libtard but act dominant. Offer your cozy home to Appalachian trail hikers. Get laid. Bury bodies...errr...don't call them.

Which part?

I live in a place called asheville in nc
It's pretty cool. Women are chill and don't expect a ton from you. Can easily find people who agree with u. We're not hicks for the most part, and nascar isn't important to us. Most people are just average, not elitist or trashy, unless you go to their respective neighborhoods, which are easily avoidable.

Your confusing rednecks with plain old white trailer trash. Big difference. Rednecks can legally own guns, are responsible, enjoy the outdoors, and are hard workers. Trailer park trash are criminals, live off welfare and vote blue, and no better than block niggers.

Furthermore, there's tons of mountains and woods and things like thst if that's your scene... and we also have a few decent cities. Charlotte, greensburo, and Raleigh are all a nice place to find clubs. Also there are beaches and islands. Even the Roanoke island where that civilization disappeared

We're full. Fucking new englanders moving in as fast as they can, especially near the coast. Shit will look like Florida in a decade
Asheville, Raleigh Durham Carey, and Charlotte full of liberals. Just stay where you are, times are changing fast

This. As a Ky bro myself I like to travel the Appalachian area. Georgia, North and south Carolina are filled with them. Tennessee in some parts mostly around the major cities.

A good place to live is West Virginia. Nothing there really. Peaceful and beautiful.

This.

Carpetbaggers have completely ruined this state.