Harvey is strengthening. Bands are going to start hitting Houston within the next 3-4 hours...

Harvey is strengthening. Bands are going to start hitting Houston within the next 3-4 hours. The Addicks and Barker dams will not be able to hold.

Apocalypse Now.

accuweather.com/en/us/southern-texas/weather-radar-interactive

Not to mention the tropical depression that's forming right now.

Houston is fucked.

I just hope nola doesn't get hit.

RIP houston.

Isn't this where the Nasa is? Shouldn't they be able to use some of that space technology to get rid of some water?
Apparently they landed on the moon some 60 years ago, stopping a little bit of water should be easy.

it will get hit pretty badly.

shit r8 b8 you fucking reprob8

Does anyone else not give a shit about these people, or extreme weather victims in general?

Are you fucking retarded OP?
The storm is moving north east you dumb fuck. Fuck off with your fake news.

bump

yeah the nasa lives there. apparently the nasa into space programs and doesnt afraid of anything

>Bands are strengthening
I thought you were in Houston, not Austin.

kek are you one of those retards who thought harvey would pass by after a day or two? instead it restrengthened and hit houston even harder.

that's happening right now. pull your head out of your ass.

That's why I am happy to be an European. I don't have to deal with hurricanes, floodings and fires every fucking day. Fuck the sandniggers tho, only annoying thing about Europe atm.

I'll take floods. At least the government is willing to deal with floods.

Climate change will see to you shortly, sir.

sure kid

NASA is a movie company making films about walking on the moon.
They can't stop windwater.

>that's happening right now
God you're an absolute retard. I live in houston and no rain is here. Shit is weakening and will die soon just like you retard.

Texas governor says before storm hits: we need to evacuate Houston.
Houston mayor says: fuck that, don't evacuate, my brothas.
Governor is white republican, mayor is black democrat.
Remember that when the media starts blaming Trump and the governor for all the waterlogged dead nignogs.

Oh, really? Lmao enjoy your ruined paper mache house, faggot.

Nah bro, I'm fine.

he just wanted the niggers to stay so they could loot white ppl shit

it's the calm before the storm

(You)

you're proving my point. houston is going to get fucked in the ass in a few hours, yet again. you're too blind to see it coming.

bump

>you're proving my point
Except I'm not. Just pointing out you're an idiot and nothing will happen. Keep thinking to yourself though you might gain more brain cells.

yeah i dont but only cause ive never been a victim to it

Bullshit, this is as of 20 minutes ago and it's clearly moving past the bay.

mong. the hurricane is about to do what it has been doing for the past few days. pick up strength and hit houston.

rolling for houston

You cant evacuate Houston effectively. They've tried it before and it caused a traffic jam for days. The last place you want to be in gridlock is stuck on the road, which I'm sure you've seen are now under 17 feet of water. A mass evacuation would have led to many, many more fatalities.

Here is your (You).

If you need anymore just ask.

It's not even a hurricane anymore you retarded down syndrome dick eating mong faggot. It's literally a tropical storm now and has been for at least 2 or 3 days. Read a book you idiot.

doesn't matter, retard. stop being so dense.

You're an idiot.

likewise.

Fucking muricans in their blow away houses and shit drainage can't deal with a bit wind and rain for a few days. Don't worry about it in the movies Samuel l Jackson always sorts the job out and if it gets tough his dad morgan freeman will come to the rescue. In murica the movies are real, niggas always get shit done. Meanwhile the rest of the world is laughing their tits off at the retarded cunts 1 trillion on a fighter jet that is always broke, 20 billion a time on an aircraft carrier, 1 million a time for a cruise missile. Can't get a few dollars to sort drainage out. How fucking stupid are they?

this

No you idiot. NASA is in FloridaAnd you. First of all, Good American homes are built with concrete and block. Idk what sticks and mud you've been using eurotrash.

excellent

God is punishing him for eating meat and what do these dumbasses do7? they continue to eat more meat so the storm is coming back around. They should stop complaining they've got it better than the chickens do

this is a racist picture

You fucking idiot, the chickens can just fly away before the flood gets to them. Fuck you, I'm gonna go grill some chicken now

racial stereotypes in one picture

It's not so bad. They made sure she's safe. She's got a bicycle helmet on.

Eat a million. Idc. I'm just pointing out facts.

> Knee deep water + black.
> better give her a life jacket

the lifejacket is for your safety, not hers

i have a pan just like that

Because it's red so it alerts me to a black person's presence so I can leave before she gets violent on me? You're so racist

What they should do is cook a bunch of stuff and just float the pans everywhere. Then all the stranded of people have to do a snatch one. I just solved this entire problem. I should get a Nobel prize

its a white guy serving a black girl fried chicken

come on Sup Forums

>waco remains untouched
ya'll niggas should've repented when ya'll had the chance.

but what about those floating ant colonys

This is true. Chickens are so alpha. Haha people are stuck in water.

ayy im in temple. central texas was spared but i feel bad for everyone else who was hit hard

You should know that most European homes are built with brick, while American homes are often built with timber, because it's a much more abundant resource. Funny that those little wooden houses get demolished by a light breeze.

Dammit. Bamboozled again.

Wow a hurricane that hits both NOLA and Houston at the same time. You must have gotten hit pretty bad while still in the womb.

oh cool, i heard this sick band out of Houston last time I was there called the wave, wonder if they are on a comeback tour

How bad is it on a scale of 1 - 10? I live in Malaysia and we get frequent floods down here. I remember dad having to go back to his hometown since everything was washed away (houses torn apart,farms and businesses destroyed) and he wanted to help with the effort. Came back with our gramps who had to stay with us for a month and a bad case of fever. Dad's a tough mofo.

dengue?

She's wearing camo, what if she doesn't smile. She'd have fucking snuck up on his ass and stole the fried chicken, that's what. With the red vest the guy knew to hide half of it then offer her one. Protection, see

no pengue

Its only Texas.

No where near as bad.

They are just woefully unprepared.

The only time they evacuated before a hurricane in trxas over a 130 people died shit b8 bro

Probably, he never talks about it because it's just a normal yearly thing that happens.

Seeing pics and videos coming out, yeah. Pretty weird people are just chilling around in flood water.

LOL... GOOD!!