How do I disappear and start a new life Sup Forums?

How do I disappear and start a new life Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

moscheesuche.de/moschee/Berlin/Merkez_Camii/13535
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where are you from, OP?

U get off your computer and walk the fuck out of your parents front door. Jerkoff.

join the french foreign legion

/thread.

Been thinking about doing this. To severe all ties and become who I truly am. Brought down by no one

It's a simple two step process OP:
1.Disappear
2.Start a new life
No further action on your part is required.
Hope this helps.

You need to be able to sever ALL your current relationship. If you want to disappear you can never speak to anyone you already know ever again.

Let Sup Forums give you your new name , how bout it user ?

Barney The Wanderer

Brooklyn, USA

Without a plan?

I feel you bro. I want to explore the world and be who I truly am. The people around me just make me feel alone.

Join us, brother!
Our struggle will soon end the time of infidels!
Germany is next.

My idea:
>Go to your dream country
>Rent a boat or kayak or whatever
>Leave your documents there and sink boat not so far from coast
>Go somewhere far from that place and start using new name

Thank you that seems like a pretty good plan

That is alright with me. I have no friends and have a broken relationship with my family at home. They would miss me and probably search for me, but its for the best that I leave home.

Fine. Trips give me my new name

lolwut

Nooo! We will not let you go

I'm not into blowing my self up or beheading people

Why can't I burn em?

lol.
if serious, nobody cares. think about it you little goatfucker. no matter how many people you kill with knives and homemade bombs, you can not destroy us. we have to many people in this world, so you actualy do some good and stop world hunger with this.
have you ever wonderd why evrything gets back to normal after every terror attack? because we think you are a joke. if we wanted we would nuke your sorry ass country from the map. not a single fuck would be given, but we dont care. in th US also. just pay some fat nerds to bomb your country with battle ready attack drones from the other side of the planet. terrorism wont change our way of life, terrorism wont change our way of thinking. it changes nothing and you should be sorry for beeing worthless. but you get an A for effort. no get back to your sausageparty fudgepacker.

kys, maybe you get reborn

they need to find them with boat and think that you're drowned on sea
cos guard will look for you for few days than they will say to your relatives that you're dead but body was never found

>I'm not into blowing my self up or beheading people

We can provide you proper firearms we got from the kufarim so you can shoot the infidel pigs!
Or you can use trucks and cars like out brothers did in the norther caliphate, Allah's ways are numerous!

Turd Ferguson

If I fail with staring a new life I could try this

I get it now thanks

Are you suni or shia?

Depends what your running from.

Family? Just go and never come back.

Running from yourself? Big cities and the middle of nowhere are popular choices.

If its the law you have to ditch the internet too. They track your habits and have found lots of fugitives that log into games, emails, etc.

This

nizari shia is the only true faith!

buy a campervan
go stealth vandwelling
>enjoy nature, rivers, trees caressed by wind, fresh air, light rain, night stars

OP here, this is the beta version of my plan.

1. Change phone number, delete all social media accounts and close bank accounts.

2.Leave $1000 in my room, pack bag with necessary items.

3. Head out into the unknown world with my new name, find a cheap apartment on craigslist, get a new job, learn 5 new languages and work my way up from there.

4. Change my habits, clothing and dialect

Does this draft plan sound good to be reborn as a new person?

Where can I sign up :)?

This sounds good to me. I could be a ranger.
I just want to live in absolute solitude in the mountains.

>Where can I sign up :)?
moscheesuche.de/moschee/Berlin/Merkez_Camii/13535

If you could just learn japanese, you could go teach over there. Knew a guy who spent 4 years there doing nothing but teach english to japanese kids.

>just learn one of the most difficult languages to learn bro

That is possible

I'll learn them for sure

He said he'd learn 5 languages. Figured he was up for a challenge.

if i wanted to start over with a new life within the USA, i'd start with making contacts within churches that help illegal immigrants get ID, drivers licenses etc. work from there to find out how to get an ID that will work. attain new ID, then go off somewhere new

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Its time to say goodbye to this life. I'll probably won't visit Sup Forums again in the future. Had a fun time with you guys. Goodbye.

just start acting like a different person and chill with people you normally wouldn't be seen with.
Get cool with them and eventually abandon all the friends you used to have.

Pack your backpack. A couple of shirts and pants, small first aid kid, matches, lighter, Ziploc bags for your cellphone chargers and anything you don't want to get ruined with water, small knife, extra cash. Start walking. Just walk wherever your feet takes you. Be a hobo. Meet people. Exchange stories. Barter. Tell people a pseudonym so you can protect your real identity if you really want to start new.

be an hero