Vocaroo Thread!

Vocaroo Thread!
vocaroo.com/i/s0Y4NVbfXaQQ
>OP will voice anything that gets dubs!
>beyond that, shorter requests get quicker replies
>other anons encouraged to do voices too
>lewd requests always OK! Same goes for general questions, advice, chat, whatever nigga.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s04SIwzrnMGm
vocaroo.com/i/s1o5dOsDWqsx
youtube.com/watch?v=YQ2xtWgBlzk
vocaroo.com/i/s1ATawlm2lhx
vocaroo.com/i/s1Mn8eTRR6VE
vocaroo.com/i/s1Kkesco0E8e
vocaroo.com/i/s1t2m2O5MWVg
vocaroo.com/i/s1dh1owuAE3t
vocaroo.com/i/s1gZmO0YAUsP
vocaroo.com/i/s1fXR2lr4uKl
vocaroo.com/i/s1TIHATdn02n
vocaroo.com/i/s11hKBHsYLNe
vocaroo.com/i/s0qQi40LNhCw
vocaroo.com/i/s0GCMT7y7bkV
vocaroo.com/i/s0yX1s0rWKHY
vocaroo.com/i/s0pJFnI0IhBR
vocaroo.com/i/s0jzPlmivmA9
vocaroo.com/i/s0UPXWcqSM4d
vocaroo.com/i/s0pWye04YOuh
vocaroo.com/i/s0KYFCHvQCVk
vocaroo.com/i/s0sKotZNG80F
vocaroo.com/i/s0UgkBEQ88AJ
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZJCIF83JPK
vocaroo.com/i/s0GgeVofmEx6
vocaroo.com/i/s0rU919cEyEX
vocaroo.com/i/s0pvxgV31Qj6
vocaroo.com/i/s0xQVgxbJBsS
vocaroo.com/i/s16r1YI9YEpZ
vocaroo.com/i/s1jtu4p1Em9u
vocaroo.com/i/s16ZcqO9dIA3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

more like SUCKADOO

vocaroo.com/i/s04SIwzrnMGm
Danke 4 bump

You should do JOI

People always say that.
I mean if you got a script ill read shit for free here. I have a patreon but I don't want to shill at the beginning of the damn thread

Because you're good at it haha. Unfortunately I don't have a script.
Post it at the end perhaps?

Will do. I also have an email which doesn't seem to get me banned
[email protected]
It's been a week or so since I've made a thread so hopefully it picks up.

Will you sing at all?

Heh. I usually ask for trips for singing
Here's the thing: I'm awful at singing. If i dont know a song its guaranteed to sound like horse shit

>If i dont know a song its guaranteed to sound like horse shit

Maybe that's what the people want.

I mean, I know I'd listen to that just to hear how bad it could be.

Shoot me a song and ill give it a shot.

Bump, I guess.

did op die?

revy ur gross

vocaroo.com/i/s1o5dOsDWqsx
Mildly

fucking lol, i'd pay to see this

Revy was loev.

Make it sound like you're sucking on a dick for about half a minute.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1o5dOsDWqsx
Ohhh. Sorry, I am not very creative. I like your voice though.

youtube.com/watch?v=YQ2xtWgBlzk

I got rekt at a tourney last night....just wrote this up now and plan on listening to it for motivation...also hi Revy, it's been TOO long

In a soft voice:

"Jonathan....Maybe.....maybe it's time to quit...You claim to practice often, but you don't seem to be able to get any better. You've missed several opportunities to showcase your abilities, but you've squandered any chance you had with your lack of motivation, stupidity, and laziness.

*short pause with sigh*

Maybe it's the game...or maybe its you, but one thing is for certain, You need to evaluate your mistakes and overcome your weaknesses if you plan to continue on this path...

You have the potential to be the best, but before that happens, you need to drop your ego and pride. You're not the best...for now.....and you never will be unless you make that change NOW. You're definitely not getting any younger, so START thinking about what you're going to do in the future with the genre and BEGIN your journey to a better you

I wish you the best Jon, I really hope you succeed in the future

Underage detected

She was/is
Motherfucker needs to write/draw faster. Revy is best tsun
vocaroo.com/i/s1ATawlm2lhx hopefully it picked up okay
Haha, that's alright. Thank you for the compliment

Holy shit that is gay.

"ALICE WHERE ARE YOU! COME BACK! CURSE YOU BANANA CANCER!"

Jesus, I just made that request because you weren't getting any requests.

But, uh, thanks.

I might actually do this, let me record the gay shit first

But the banans have stopped.

vocaroo.com/i/s1Mn8eTRR6VE

Its fucking pathetic, but not as much as wasting time into something just to get fucked up by someone who doesn't care

Sorry user, I know, I know

"Boy I'd sure love Andy Sixxs creamy log in my mouth. That creamy log sliding down my throat..."

"Russian Chan! Notice me! You cold bitch..."

>Haha, that's alright. Thank you for the compliment
You're welcome ^_^ I work with voice actors, and you have a nice range and inflection, you should try it sometime. Its a lot of fun

It's a pretty common request, as you'd imagine.
vocaroo.com/i/s1Kkesco0E8e

"God I hate fucking cubans. Those lazy banana boat riding fuckers. All they do is go to Miami and ask for fucking foodstamps. Not only that but once they step on American soil they start rambking about how great Castro is... FUCK CUBANS!"

hurry up and sing lain intro

"Death Note is the greatest movie ever"

vocaroo.com/i/s1t2m2O5MWVg
vocaroo.com/i/s1dh1owuAE3t
vocaroo.com/i/s1gZmO0YAUsP
Anything you'd recommend to someone new at this beyond making a patreon and soundcloud?

"I fell in love with Jill, but how do I know she is not some fat neckbeard eating cheetos all day? God I fucking hate avatarfags"

>Revy is best tsun
she's pretty badass so you never know what to expect from her.
I should watch or read more of that mango/animu. The animu was actually pretty good. I even liked the OP which is rare for me.

God that was gay

Thanks for the cringy request and advice man, I should have just had you tell me that instead of that other thing

shit is fucking tough tho, i honestly thought about quitting this shit and needed something to keep going

"You pathetic little man, you like whipped dont you? You limp dick piece of shit, I hope you remember our safeword because Im about to make you scream, COME HERE YOU!"

Congratulations! The bank gave you a credit card! That doesnt make you better than me! You see no one gives me credit because Im a bad risk and I dont pay my bills on time. So I have to work for what I have!

kek, do it

Who are you and why do you keep posting this in vocaroo threads

>Anything you'd recommend to someone new at this beyond making a patreon and soundcloud?
Hm really it's mostly about networking. You need to meet someone who can help you get work. Do you have a site or demo reel to work with?

I just gave it one bad take. Will keep attempting between shorter requests. Stay posted.
vocaroo.com/i/s1fXR2lr4uKl
vocaroo.com/i/s1TIHATdn02n
vocaroo.com/i/s11hKBHsYLNe

Where's the Alice help thread? I need help...

I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, baby
And I don't wanna miss a thing

My greatest pleasure comes when people like you buckle to their knees and I look down upon their disbelieving faces as their plans fail

Say 'You're waifu a shit'

Because it turns me on...just do it ya dumb bitch

vocaroo.com/i/s0qQi40LNhCw

The banana murdered her...

Get out of here, Russian. You're everything that's wrong with the world.

OP isnt even the person you replied to but im gonna make you get dubs for the dumb bitch comment

I like ikaro

Oh good couldn't have happened to a better person.

But I need advice! And I'm American, I was born in America.

How good are you at crying?

I don't have the words but I kind of want to request a girl begging not to be dumped while crying about it.

Not even the virtues of America can remove that dark evil from your soul. You were born corrupted and can never truly be American.

I'm sorry I had to be the one to tell you this.

vocaroo.com/i/s0GCMT7y7bkV
Nothing legit yet. Yesterday I began really sorting past recordings. I still need to get a good mix.

Really? She's not very popular.

Are you a liberal? Not all Russians are super secret hackers

Let's be honest here, Ikaros was trash. I didn't watch the anime adaption but she was the worst part of that manga. Nymph was best girl.

vocaroo.com/i/s0yX1s0rWKHY

:^)

Nah, I've always hated Russians. Ever since the Cold War.

Plus, Metal Gear taught me that they're always evil.

vocaroo.com/i/s0pJFnI0IhBR
vocaroo.com/i/s0jzPlmivmA9
vocaroo.com/i/s0UPXWcqSM4d

is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^(
BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le rick from pawn

>Nothing legit yet. Yesterday I began really sorting past recordings. I still need to get a good mix.
Are you here a lot? I'd like to see more of your stuff.

vocaroo.com/i/s0pWye04YOuh
vocaroo.com/i/s0KYFCHvQCVk
>revy attempts to act

"No one knows who killed Alice, but I do have a clue...Revy what were you doing 2 weeks ago? Besides sucking dick? Answer me!"

>Intentionally horrible
Wasn't too bad actually. Sounds like a decent singer doing some shower practice.

Nymph isn't even old enough to be anything.

I felt bad killing Russians in CoD
Ugh, I knew everything they said and it wasn't right.

i wish I had a nice voice like yours, mines is really weak and quiet

You know, ive been laughing at the post i wrote since you and others have mentioned how gay it was, but i really want to get far in this shit and had no idea where to seek motivation. This is cool of you to do, thanks for your personal input..and patience to do it, it really helps clear my doubt

No one knows what it's like to be the Batman, to be the Sandman, behind blue eyes...

I thought Ryuk was in the movie for like 5 minutes...

Make a vocaroo >.

You forgot this one Nibba

vocaroo.com/i/s0sKotZNG80F
Good shit
vocaroo.com/i/s0UgkBEQ88AJ
I did threads pretty regularly a week or so ago. Still want to get this down to a regular schedule along with getting more legit stuff established. My hours were cut at work so I have a lot of free time.

"Don't worry, honey. I'll be your new mommy."
Read that however you like. Maybe try multiple tonal interpretations.

Hi Revy I son't want a vocaroo I'm just stopping in to say ily

Taking hormones doesn't affect your voice bruh

The only quick option is surgery. The correct option is years of practice.

I'd like this request but with the little girl voice.

As yandere as you're capable of making it.

I pulled out my mic so that no one can hear me even if they hack my laptop

vocaroo.com/i/s0ZJCIF83JPK

Yea, sure

";Shitposting huh? I bet you were lurking the waifu threads conspiring to kill Alice! Who were your accomplices?? Was it Nep? Jill? Reimu??"

"Fuck sake rock now you got kidnapped by a school girl"

its the tooth

>I did threads pretty regularly a week or so ago. Still want to get this down to a regular schedule along with getting more legit stuff established. My hours were cut at work so I have a lot of free time.
I see, I will keep an eye out for you then.
Also if you want to keep in touch, here is a not personal email rhnml2016 @ gmail
I'm not a voice actor myself, but maybe I can share useful info somehow.

Maybe I just need to sing more (and louder)
Glad to help, man. Let me know if you want any more requests, maybe something more light hearted.
vocaroo.com/i/s0GgeVofmEx6
It was a little more than that, but it was good.
Didn't say it made the movie good, just made it watchable
vocaroo.com/i/s0rU919cEyEX

vocaroo.com/i/s0pvxgV31Qj6

>hormones don't affect your voice
Nigga have you never met a trans person? HER changes the hell outta your voice unless you're like 30 when you start

Fucking lol. Good shit

Is this actually your pc?

vocaroo.com/i/s0xQVgxbJBsS normal
vocaroo.com/i/s16r1YI9YEpZ loli
vocaroo.com/i/s1jtu4p1Em9u
vocaroo.com/i/s16ZcqO9dIA3

They demonstrably have no effect. However, every male is capable of reaching their own "female" vocal range and resonance in order to sound convincingly female. It takes time and effort, though.

Many trans people correctly realize that the voice is one of the most important things for passing in public. So they put in that effort to get as close to a female voice as they can get. The hormones have nothing to do with it, although some get surgery to help with the process. My trouble with surgery is that if it doesn't properly heal, it can actually impede your vocal range and make it more difficult to sound convincingly female (since it takes more than increasing your pitch to sound female).

I find most trans people I've met are in that in-between point, where their voices are higher and softer and certainly having a female tone to their voice, but a little bit off at the same time. They can smooth their edges with practice, but it can take a while and some may simply settle for a voice that's good enough and not really "improve" it from there.

Meant HRT* Autocorrect

I saw ikaros in a fluffy thread ._.