Which one(s) and WWYD?

which one(s) and WWYD?

>far left
cute face

i agree
plus, nice boobs

#2 with flowered dress. Cutest face, looks like decent tits. Cute smile.

Anal anal anal anal anal

your choice

I chose wisely

your choice

yes you did

and the other guy did too

Nudes for any of them?

maybe yes

maybe not

Definitely chose wisely and definitely want those lips around my cock.

yeah, she has perfect cock sucking lips, she sucks like a godess

the one from the right.
More of her?

I pick her up at a bar...she was there for whatever reason and she is a bit tipsy...but thats ok...just enough to release the inhibition and be more open to explore...so we go outside a dark alley, you know the kind, I start kissing her and she fights back with her tongue, clearly she is into it. so i pin her down on the hood of a dirty, maybe abandoned car, so I put my hand on her keen and start going up with my fingers very smoothly as we continue to mounthkiss like crazy...society would not look nicely on that kiss theres nothing decent about it. i kiss her chin and then her neck going down with my kisses towards the left breast. in the meanwhile my had is up her thigh and close to the panties...imssage her pussy thru the panties for a while while my nows is pushing her dress aside from the breast so that my kiss can go up that beautiful hill to conquer the nipple. I see that she is wet and I start to finger her easily....she cant help herself and starts to lift up my shirt while she bites her tongue. She unbuttons my pants and takes of the belt and then she puts her hand down my underwear massaging him cock and balls telling me she needs this to happen RIGHT now...So I drag her 20 cm down and easily penetrate her while she holds her breath....

Also, anyone WWYD to mine.

need......tits.......to.........cum......

no u don't

duuude! you're the best at WWYD's would you please do one for these two?

I will wait for her to get out from work and follow her to the subway and i am in luck...rush hour back home...the subway is packed and to my surprise she manages to find a corner...and follow her there...after the subway exits the station i start to easily touch her ass....at first she wasn't sure what is happening (blaming it on the crowded subway) but afterwards when i actually start squeezing her but she turns ready to tell me off..that is the moment I take her hand and place it on my scorch...she is confused then she understands that this is her chance because "DAMN i'm packing"...so i turn her back towards the windows and start to put my hand up the shirt until i reach her left breast....with my right hand I go up the skirt and past the panties...i notice she is wet and yet she doesn't seem ready...i'm thinking that maybe I should player with her a bit...so I easily massage her labia for a while then i put her to take my cock out of the pants and massage it with her hand behind her back... I put my tongue inside her ear and bite her earlobe. so this goes for a bit but I realize the next station is due so I put her to turn around facing me.,..she does... i put her to keep her panties open so I can cum over the panties and on her pussy. I tell her to put the panties back and go home to you. Not to dress and make sex with you like that...hope you are a licker before kicker man...enjoy my signature.

Which one(s)

far left and right

Anyone. Anything.
I'm so alone.

Middle one.

right one

duuuuuuuuuude, more!

Nice. She seems fun.
More with her pic?
Btw..i knew I liked it :D

Do you want me to do a WWYD?
I am the same from here:

Wwyd?

yes, please do

Would not do her.
She seems a bit too there for my taste.

fucking perfect cute and hot face + perfect body 1000000/10

do you know her?

Wwyd

yep, went to school with her

Got any of the middle?

dude, if you have nudes, you'll win all the internetz

yep

I don't sorry :(

no problem, she's stll damn hot!

have any ass shots of her in a bikini?

I'll look, gimme a sec

more incoming

dude dude dude dude, never stop!

she's so perfect!

stroking now, keep em coming!

how old is she?

holly shit

I would come over to watch a game with you of whatever sport you like...but i was actuslly more interested to come over for her...while we sit she eill serve us some chips and drinks...she would be wearing a summer dress that ends right below her buttcheeks. I would touch her hand ehile you werent paying sttention snd she would give me the "right here right now" look. Then she would leave for the kitchen...i eill then wait a few seconds and go to the "bathroom"... I will find her in the kitchen doing some dishes (too much soap and only one dish)...so i would grab her from behing squuezibg one of her boobs...with the other hand slowly moving my hand from her keen to her thighs and then rubbing her pussy slowly thru her panties...i will then turn fer towards me and sensuslly bite her nip...will get her panties down and turn her back to the sink...i wil start to pound her easy snd the faster...because she enjoys it she bends even more with her dress and breasts now fully sunk into the soap in the sink...i will pound her fsaster and faster...you notice we are gone from some time so you make your way to the kitchen...you see us and realize you dont really want us to stop so you keep quiet as we didnt notice you...

More pics if you want me to continue.

Also my other stories here:

I don't mean to be ungrateful, but you have done a wwyd on a different girl for me in the past, I can tell because its an identical story with the same spelling mistakes

Ok. Will have to do another one.
Few questions:
1. What is she like?
2. What does she likes?
3. Will you be included?
4. Is your gf or some chick you have a crush on ?

that girl is not half as hot as my darling, but still fuckable

She is a horse girl, if you know what that means, she obsesses over her horses.
don't include me, just someone I know
including horse bestiality would be awesome

Do you know her personally?

WWYD?

Oh damn...that is weird...let me think...
Horse bestiality.
Cant fucking think how i would do her with a horse...
Sorry mate...cant tag team with a horse...the horse might get stage fright and would not get a hardon :)

No, for real now. Cant do animal stuff.

I'll dig, left, right, middle?

she's cute. I'd tie her up legs spread to a wooden horse and spray her with horse pheromone and lead the stallion into the bard. he'd smell and lick her tight little pussy and mount her shoving its huge horse cock into her and start thrusting. the horse wouldn't last super long but ver vag would be gapping and destroyed oozing horse cum

Tie them both to the same bed and have a contest to see who can blow me without hands the best. Winner gets dick first, loser can't masturbate until the winner gets a creampie

How about these girls?

middle girl, she looks like she's into anal and I'd cum in her ass. which one would you do?

Wwyd?

She definitely has the ass for bomb anal

And middle certainly, best looking by far and id love to steal her innocence