Zimmerman says Martins Parents did not raise him right

Florida is an interesting place, so newsworthy, so un-fucked but also so interesting.
Anyone got anything to add to this saga which is on its prequel series already.

Link:dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3596131/They-didn-t-raise-son-right-tried-capitalize-death-Remorseless-George-Zimmerman-lashes-Trayvon-Martin-s-parents-brutal-interview-days-trying-auction-gun-online.html

Based Z man telling it like it is.

Is Florida a nice place?

My only hope is the ZimZam goes on to snatch even more motherfucker birthday

CAN'T

I moved here from JEW york at a young age and never looked back.

The South is real 'murrica

>those asspained comments
What is it with leftists rigging the Daily Mail comments? Every UKIP article has some pro-EU cuck comment top rated by bots

FLIM

>remorseless
Why would you need to be remorseless after killing someone in selfdefence? Typical media bias.

Can't flimflam the zimzam

FLAM

There's good and bad

But mostly mosquitos

>when a white guy stalks you, drives you down in his car, then chases you down on foot, with a loaded gun, in your own neighborhood... you're supposed to suck his cock. Teach yo kids right.

Fiddy.

Wow that's some fucked up things George said.

Fucked up because he's absolutely true and they don't even try to debunk what he said, they just rely on you thinking he's wrong and that it's therefore terrible.

THE

Zimmerman is right.

>white

That should be an eastwood vehicle. The good, the bad, and the goddamn mosquitoes holy fuck.

And Sup Forums still hates on latinos!

>bots

You mean, some unpaid intern just tweaks the numbers to say whatever the fuck they want like Twitter?

>you are not allowed to retweet this post
>never seen it before
>rock solid evidence of cultural marxism's failures

ZIM

this guy is my hero

ZIM

>daily mail
>rigging pro-EU comments
You aren't very bright, are you

>hate

He never actually followed Trayvon but even if he did that doesn't mean Trayvon could attack him.

Trayvon was killed in the grass by Zimmerman's car.

ZAM

ZAM

I don't hate spics; I just want the illegal ones to go back. That's all.

2bh if it had been a white kid that beat a black guy retarded out of fear, blacks still would have shat their pants even though that's how they wanted it to work out for tray-tray.

Also zim isn't white.

>fox news bought
>glenn beck bought
>rush limbaugh bought
>dissent being made officially illegal all through EU
>non-bought media being shut down by every government in the west

There is such a thing as too much trust, even for the esteemed English social documentary Daily Mail.

Sometimes i feel happy that there is some smart latinos like zimmerman

What a based man...

Based ZimZam!

While some of what he said was true, accusing them of "capitalizing on their sons death" while trying to make money off the weapon he used to shoot him is hilariously hypocritical.

I dont really have an opinion on the case since no one will ever really know how the interaction between zim zam and tray tray went down. But at this point Zimmerman is just being an attention whoring faggot. I honestly wouldn't mind if someone doused him and gasoline and set him on fire. Shooting an unarmed kid, self-defense or not, is not something to be proud of. What a small dicked little bitch.

With that Inifinity he was tellin you about?

m8 I know your media is a disgraceful shitshow, but the DM is posting pro-Brexit articles constantly

The government has better things to do that rig some comments

The comments section made me puke a little

Are latinos more based than whites ? this proves that they are.

Fuck off back to your commie shithole, Yankeefag

Removing scum from the breeding pool is something everyone should be proud of. Zimzam deserves a medal for his community service.

>Florida
>The South
Pick one

Nigger please, spics are always marching with niggers

Selling a gun is not the same thing as trade marking your kids name and selling shirts a couple days after his death, that should be the last thing on their mind

Kek, comments like this coming from pasty 98 pound children make me laugh heartily.

Doesn't it embarrass you that you will only be willing to say shit like that from behind a keyboard?

Anyways, like I said, i don't disagree with the jury (he had a fair trial), I just think his behavior post-trial has been pathetic. The guy's a fucking loser.

you dont know shit boy, latinos dont get along with whites.

blacks I meant

Why is Zimmerman so BASED. Trump needs to make him the head of department of justice.

Browns are the most redpilled group when it comes to blacks.

>be brown grandparent
>grandkid gets pummeled into a permanent vegetative state
>just because three black gang initiates had to jump someone to be accepted
>kid's uncle gets brutal revenge on the dominant one of the pack
>Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, Barrack Obama crybaby on TV about it for months
>Five members of your family arrested
>Zero members of the black gang arrested
>Dead gang member's family gets a $10 000 000 out-of-court settlement from the city

The most "anti-racist" people are spoiled whites living in all-white towns. The darker your skin is and the closer you live to other dark-skinned people, the more racist you get. It's a matter of survival for some people.

FAMALAM

We should cleanse Canada with fire.

Death to all canadians

Brits understand subtlety, which makes it all the more tragic that British people are virtually extinct now. DM has been part of the mainstream for years and they can be relied upon to behave accordingly. They lost their rogue status the moment liberals stopped responding reflexively with >dailymail.

Wew nice assumptions there mate. Anyways I don't feel any pity for criminal scum being shot. We're all better off without him.

Too late, we already know the truth.

Why don't you let in millions of mesitzos and find out?

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

I found this one easily... I don't think that list is even close to comprehensive...

Funny. It's almost as if when you have to live around them you don't like them. Unlike the rich, white liberal communities who advocate for all of the shitskins.

>a fucking leaf
0/10 shitpost
face it. you'll never become aussies.

You are right, they don't get along with whites and you are delusional if you don't think spics March with the niggers

>white
He isn't white.
>in your own neighborhood
I don't think Trayvon even lived in that apartment complex.
>when a white guy stalks you
Neighborhood watch is a thing in the states. Neighbors looking out for other neighbors.
Even if he was being followed Trayvon had no right to turn around and attack Zimmerman.
Dumb asshole didn't even call the cops when he felt uncomfortable he called his fat blob brain dead friend. He didn't even try to go to an area where other people would see him thus raise the chances of witnesses seeing anything if anything happened. Instead he walked to the darkest place he could find and fought Zimmerman.
It's not about sucking cock it's about being smart and not thinking you can just go around fighting any or everyone you feel like.

The rapper?

Nice meme. We were the second to join the confederacy. Also with the exception of Miami and a few other pockets of degeneracy its southern and based

That's happening right now user

Obviously I don't know you at all, you just reek of underage effeminate bitch. Even 300 pound men can act like little girls I guess?

Though once again, I'm only talking about zimmerman's behavior, not pity for trayvon, regret for the decision, etc. Idolizing a faggot like zimmerman only underscores what a 15 year old-tier mentality you have.

Strategically chosen images. I like it, good job from the editor.

Hey I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Florida is the stinking asshole of the country filled with the lowest forms of bottom dwellers. It's reputation is widely known and accepted here.

Trayvon was a violent nog, but Zimmerman is a complete scumbag, holy shit.
This dude deserves to be shot.

Exactly.

The Bobby Hill types of the world are raised entirely by television and marxist preachers. It's just the modern version of slave training, where fresh meat is beaten thoroughly until it accepts its place in the world.

>only government jobs exist anymore
>bachelors degree of any major required for government work
>the only majors most people can hack are nothing but shite opinions

Still do.

>boy

It should be obvious why Sup Forums likes Zimmerman. Go whine somewhere else about him.

>Sup Forums is one person

awww is babby upset that i'm intruding on your safe space? should i post a trigger warning next time?

I refuse to leave dixie...ive found peace here

Zimmerman was a registered Democrat when he shot Trayvon. He isn't anymore.

>defending yourself means from an orc means orcs are entitled to keep assaulting you again and again until they get what their hivemind wants

This is why self-defense laws exist. Orcs never make peace and never get tired of the force used to keep them at bay.

Zim Zam on Obama
"He's an ignorant baboon."

Dat freudian slip

How is he a scumbag? How about you kill my son for beating your face in, you kill him, I make sure you are arrested while profiting off the situation and after you are found not guilty I make sure every white guilt liberal and nigger are looking for your ass. Tell me how you just want to shake my hand and tell me how good of a person I am

>crybaby about nature running its course
>criticize others for their tone and expectations

spot the jew

His parents' parents didn't raise *them* right. And his parents' parents' parents didn't raise *them* right. I'm sure the historical disenfranchisement of blacks has nothing to do with their current predicament though.

remorseless? more like stone cold RUTHLESS lel

Kill yourself.

I read somewhere that Florida has different laws to the rest of the US concerning privacy and the reporting of arrests, which is the reason behind all the "Florida Man" stories

>be brown grandparent
>>grandkid gets pummeled into a permanent vegetative state
>>just because three black gang initiates had to jump someone to be accepted
>>kid's uncle gets brutal revenge on the dominant one of the pack
>>Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, Barrack Obama crybaby on TV about it for months
>>Five members of your family arrested
>>Zero members of the black gang arrested
>>Dead gang member's family gets a $10 000 000 out-of-court settlement from the city
what is this in reference to?

Jews are doing fine after disenfranchisement. They have the highest incomes.

Florida was once the south and even had freed slaves prior to the signing of the constitution

Its true

I wish we had more patriots.

It's not that hard to figure out m8. Zimmerman was slandered by the media and the left for defending himself from a savage attack. His trial revealed some of the most disgusting aspects of the media to a lot of people for the first time (like accusing him of being white). Complaining about Sup Forums "idolizing Zimmerman" is stupid. We like him because he was treated horribly, but justice ultimately prevailed in the in.

This.

>can think of argument
>h-haha y-y-you're a jew

As your homoerotic daddy figure trump would say, "sad"

Keep your chin up

in the end.*

George was constantly fed a stream of redpills during the entire trial

he has ascended to the next level

He's a spic and that's not what happened. Go back to watching Nancy Grace and let the professionals do their jobs. Zimmerman was found not guilty.

It's actually just a meme, Florida is pretty nice

He's based? Auctioning off the gun he used in the murder for money then trashing the parents who are trying to get on with their lives? I hope you're an adolescent.

The Zim Zam is truly a gift to us, he's the ideal madman.

SJW shill detected.