If white is so great, why is Japan(nation of shitskins) better than white nations such as Portugal, Romania,Argentine...

If white is so great, why is Japan(nation of shitskins) better than white nations such as Portugal, Romania,Argentine, and Serbia???

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/ japan-flag.gif /
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because none of them are white?

asians are bros

Portugal
Romania
Argentina
Serbia
>white

turk and Japanese are bro too^^

Turk? Lmfao you trolling nipbro

cuck

they're not shitskins, they're white insectiods

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>white

NO!

Turkey is well known as pro-Japan nation.

I thought the Japanese were smarter than this. The Turks aren't bros with anyone. They are more treacherous than Jews. Turks will only pretend to like you if it benefits them. They'd stab you over a dollar.

You are confused. Whites and japs have always been brothers. We love you, through dick unity, we become one.

Gtfo proxy or teacher

you deluded fuck

>Romania
>Serbia
>White

Based.

come on. Turkey and Japan has over 100yeras history of friendship.

You can't deny it.

Turkey and Japan was only one asian nation which tried to accept western influence in order to make a nation great. two countries are very similar.

im polisch fag and im love Japan always wanted to visit ur country

because you haven't endured 60 years of russian communism you fucking nip
also you're not infested with gypsies..just a bunch of you small cocked manlets

Japan has a high I.Q and non yakuza crime is very minimal.

You have a sensible attitude towards refugees and immigration.

You have problems but so does everywhere.

agreeeee

You're honrary whites, faggot.

diversity is always welcomed

Japanese love Turks. They're everywhere on Turkish youtube videos.

More like a country of piss skins.

this post will be underrated

>the self-hating jap proxy poster is a t*rk

i am honestly not surprised

Japanese are shitskins? Since fucking when? Nazis allied with you while gleefully murdering slavs. If japanese aren't aryan as fuck then i don't know who is.

Your ancestors are rolling in their graves

Because it's not.

Japan is a shithole since the nukes

Japan is not better than anyone, is average at best. And White country doesn't neccesarly mean "good country", if you don't believe me then look at Slavs or nordic countries. Shitholes just like LatAm.
Yeah m8, u feelin cheeky m8 lets get some cheeky nandos m8

Nazis allied with whomever made sense and would fight with them, end this fucking meme.

You dishonor your people and country.

I love nip

This is what I mean

Fuck of you asian faggot. You want to tie yourself to niggers and spic do it.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/ japan-flag.gif /

is getting some attention from being a proxy really worth making these threads all the time?

Honorary Aryan status: REVOKED

I'd say it is because
Dutch studies
Trade with the US and Brits

You have more niggers and spics than all the countries in OP's post combined, burger. Please stop.

>cigan
i would not insult gypsies like that comparing them to turks

i love getting on with my friends to build wondrful society

fuck man no one want to be a white pig who is slave to black man and arab. cant even protect own family and honour from filthy scum who have low cunning

prove you're japanese!
Post dick pic!

Projecting?

I expected nothing else from based Japanese towards a race that gave black people right.

Because Japs are based.

How is your nation that is about to default and fall into the stone age better than even nigeria
At least nigeria has 10% debt and 3% GDP growth
Japan has 0.4% growth and 230% debt

>asians
>shitskins
Nah, you guys are great.

Portugal and Argentine are comfy t b h f a m, Serbia and Romania have been stunted by communism.

>Implying asians aren't the real masterrace

>230% debt

We must fight for Japanese survival and remove non Japanese from our island.

Africa for the Africans!
Japan for Japanese!

WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYONE!

the fucking amerifuck at it again

Croatians confirmed Übermensch.

It'll just be a ballsack, you might need a microscope to see it.

sounds like you need more radiation, boy
Go commit sudoku

Japan isn't a nation of shitskins. It's a nation of piss-skins. The world is full of cum/shit/piss skinned people.

Japan noooo

Have spent some years in Japan. Probably the only country left where the people can be proud of their own nation and where you can walk around the town at midnight without being afraid of getting robbed/killed. Also they are afraid of foreigners but once I told them I'm German they turn to buddies within a second.
If their working conditions were not so fucked up, I would move back to Japan immediatelly. But I prefer my 35h working week + 30 paid holidays and more payment.. but who knows how the future looks like. Have a Japanese wife and could get a visa pretty easy.

Jesus fucking christ my sides!

Always Japan with the unintentional bants

Because Japan just got good after it was cucked by Americans
Before that it was a fucking shithole

East Asians and Whites have high IQs.

>nipbro
>Honorary Aryan

whites have higher standard deviation, and only the top achievers push civilization along

>Argentina
>White
Top kek

The broadest definition you can find is aryan=indo-european peoples, asians don't fit in. And since when Hitler and germans are even a standard of racial supremacy? There is not a single metric by which germanic people are best on every continent, they are middle of the road in everything.

I bet you are armenian scum

Is that fish skipping work?

Because America helped with the reconstruction and pumped a lot of money in their economy after WW2, similar to Western Europe. Meanwhile Eastern European countries were plundered of all valuable resources and were left to rot under the boot of the communists for 50+ years. Open a book sometime.

Literacy rate of Japanese was already higher than Britain in 18-19th centuries.