Is it possible to get a bf who looks like this when you're a trap top?

Is it possible to get a bf who looks like this when you're a trap top?

probably not... but in this world... yeha you might have a chance actually. good luck dude

>trap
>top

choose one faggot

>dude
I am triggered now

what

yes it's possible, though they tend to be more secretive about wanting it

Those people tend to be mentally sain which means they prolly dont like traps
Soz

Go to /fit/ and check the fraud thread. There are fags on juice there.

hahahha good joke

Sure.

Its possible and I've seen it. Its just most guys like that are so into themselves they basically date a clone. So they won't be into fem. But I've seen it, not like I saw him take it up the ass, but I've seen more than one couple where he was the obvious bottom.

That being said I work in gay businesses and I see a disproportionate amount of gay couples. So it could be quite rare.

Anything's possible, it's just not likely.

The only people who want to fuck traps are the fatties hanging around here.

In my opinion it's always the hottest traps that are top and while I'm totally into it (for spank material) I don't think I'd ever bring myself to actually let a dick into my mouth or ass. I have enough willpower to deny myself of this no matter how bad I want it. And yes OP we exist (some with more tattoos and different hair) but if they're like me they don't want to go through with it.
Curious what do you look like and where are you from?

>I have enough willpower to deny myself of this no matter how bad I want it.
Sounds like you're being swayed right now babe

You want a big dinner boy you gotta be big dinner boy yourself. There's a difference between traps and ugly gay men in drag
I, personally, would like a dom trap gf

but youre a gay skinny bitch and I don't want you

You gotta be big league to want anything

I honestly wish we could have bodies we want

>But I've seen it, not like I saw him take it up the ass, but I've seen more than one couple where he was the obvious bottom
How could you tell he was a bottom?

My chemical Imbalance senses are tingling

depends if he is a faggot or not