White Reparations

So Sup Forums, how right is this fine gentlemen?

youtube.com/watch?v=tanz1IxVpVA

Your 100 trillion in welfare ran our decades ago
get fucked darkies

Why don't the blacks pay for enslaving jews back in ancient egypt

>niggers
>capable of math

They didn't do nothin

Just pay them, geez

This, seek more money from African kings who sold your ancestors or the eternal jews who traded.

Honestly, if they would go back to Africa or rescind their citizenship, I think all whites would agree to pay em.

i wonder if that would work with the muslims

How much are you looking to get out of this mohammed.

It's the year 2019

Reparations has now become law and is deducted automatically from your paycheck

What do you do?

Join the national guard, my state has already seded and joined the revolution

it's 2016

and we already have that - it's called welfare

You don't get to make up phony bullshit scenarios

Reparations are going to happen, it's just a matter of time. No one is going to do anything about it either, we're all just going to bend over and take that dick. You know it, I know it, the rest of the world knows it.

Lol where are you getting this shit nigger? 80% of Americans are against paying reparations

Do you really think it would get as much media attention as it does if it weren't likely to happen? They've been pushing for it off and on for years. It will happen eventually, just like gay marriage.

How much/little is this money? How much does a loaf of bread cost in Zimbabwe?

It doesn't get media attention though. I've been dying for MSM to make an an article about it so that I can BTFO them in the comments but it doesn't happen. Niggers know that if they try to push their luck whites are going to laugh and continue to ignore them

>not demanding brazil pay them back
These people truly are idiots

>reparations
Reparations for what?
For the fact that it's easier for you to get a job now because diversity quotas?
Because it's easier for you to get into good college because the require lover scores from blacks than whites?
For the fact that you are the most violent race in the world?
For the fact that a policeman would rather shoot a white or asian guy than a black guy in the same situation?

There are literary 0 downsides to being black and TONS of upsides.

If I could chose whenever I want to be treated like a black or white person i'd chose black in a second.

we could probably spring for a ticket to the african nation of their choice

at least they would be free of our horribl horribl oppreshuns

Didn't watch but honestly it would be funny if they got reparations. I guarantee that the money would all end up in the hands of whites, jews, and asians before a year has passed.

Asian American here. I don't owe them shit