Post ur incest stories, fellow degenerates

post ur incest stories, fellow degenerates

Bump

I have a personal story about gay degeneracy that indirectly involves my dad if anyone's up for it

As if anyone lurking here doesn´t wants to hear it - spill it faggot

Bump

sharing is caring op

Not a lot of time, so I'll keep it short and sweet.

>Been hooking up with guys semi-frequently
>Been into the idea of getting filmed while fucked
>Respond to a CL ad with two dudes looking to do just that
>Let them use my phone because I was horny
>Wild night, lots of fun, stay the night at their place
>Next day, checking my email to double check that I sent an email to my professor
>See an email to my dad that I didn't send
>Open it, it's the video
>Rush home, dad had already left for work
>Open his laptop, go to his email, already logged in
>It's been opened
>It's been starred?
>Check chrome's download page, it's been downloaded

Nothing came of it incest wise, but dad asked less questions when I said I was going out and just started wishing me fun. Been a few months and neither of us have brought it up, but I checked a few weeks ago and it wasn't in the folder it was in that first time, he'd moved it to a hidden folder and changed the title, so I know he's watched it at least a few times.

Suck his dick.

See, there are a lot of steps between where I'm at now, and where you want me to be.

Your dad is not attractive, huh?

I mean shit I like him, not in shape or nothing but he's got the perfect type of body for me.

More meant that I'm not willing to push that boundary by hopping in his bed one night and slobbering all over his dick in hopes he'll be down with it.

Ask him directly did he watch your video several times and if he did start touching his dick, then grab it and JAM IT IN. I believe in you, you can do it.

Not really incest but why not

You are a bolder man than I. I'm fine with just beating my dick to the thought of him watching my video. Although I suppose I could rename the file to a message to him asking him to be my daddy in more ways than one. That way the ball's in his court and he knows I'm open to it.

Bump for this and this only

was there more?

Did the autismo wake up with his dick inside?

Did the dicking cure the autism?

so many questions

bump

i need to know!!!! where the fuck is op?!!

I used to fuck my sister. I wont post pics, I'm too lazy to green text, but ask me some questions while I'm on my lunch break, maybe I'll answer

Bump

i'm amazed that people believe these threads

bump

Fucked my 16F cousin for 3 months before college. I was 19M.

9/10 Cali girl moved to the Midwest. She had no friends so she hung out with me. First day she was living with me we fucked. My favorite was definitely in the woods behind my house. Aww damn I miss it.

She is currently "soul searching" and getting away from her boyfriend. It's been a few years and only recently got a hold of me again. Wants me to come hangout with her again.

I will fucks. I'm depraved. I'm engaged.

I have some stories if you're interested

dump the good ones my dude,
save the thread since OP abandones us
be the hero we need, not the hero we deserve

Hang on, chavalry is coming

Op is a faggot

I'll post a few more in a while

>Mfw I only check these threads for Column updates but he never posts anynore

Column is dead, bro.

Explain?

Post death certificate of gtfo

I browse incest threads only to feel better about myself. Like i'm a pretty fucked up human being, but at least i don't have fantasies about fucking my mum

>Columnfag gets mentioned
>thread dies

Everytime. Mother fucker is cursed, I swear.

Mom fuckers are disgusting.

Sister fucking is where it's at.

this
Sisters>stepsiters>cousins>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Aunts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Moms

>stepsisters
so normal sex with a non related person?
congrats retard

Hell I'd say cousins>step sisters because at least cousins are blood related. I knew a dude who's gf in highschool, her mom married his dad, so they became step even though they were already dating, and like, nobody gave a shit.

if you consider it's just a normal person even through you've grown up with them then yes.

Emmotional attachments and ladder of dominance in a family unit is a thing, and braking that it's what makes that sexy for some of us

I'm willing to concede

In overall I meant stepsisters that you've grown from very early childhood. Those stories about stepsister that just pops into anons life while they are both teens are barely incest at all. It's just a random girl dropped in your lap like posted

Bump for goodness.

No I'm not.

Is there a part 2 to this?

now you're 20G

G=gay