Why is free speech so taboo in EU nations?

Why is free speech so taboo in EU nations?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.681525
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Finkelstein
>The Times

ok

>Finkelstein

every time

>Finkelstein
As a jew I really don't know how this keeps happening

>Finkelstein

>Finkelstein

im not a white supremacist, i support egalitarian death camps.

death to everyone!

I though Sup Forums was a cucked board

guess not

>you can be thrown in jail for questioning the holocaust in Germany

Really makes me think, so much for freedom of speech I guess. Why is the holocaust the historical event that you're not allowed to question? Why is there so much importance put on it, what makes it so much more "special" than other historical tragedies?

Goyo Finkelstein

Because it takes a minority from either group to start an ethnic conflict. Those minorities must be kept in check for the majority to coexist.

yeah especially now that the red cross report is public. even the premise of 6 million people (solely jews mind you) being industrially killed for years in some designated killing factories seems so bizarre even on fascist standards.

>free speech
Biggest meme ever.
"People" with no tech education and other art school dropouts have to shut up.
In fact, there must be a small ED implanted into brain that would detonate when someone says something stupid.

Few things are more infuriating than the weekly 'EU demands [social media site] crack down on hate speech' article. Fuck off, EU.

>Finkelstein

Every. Single. Fucking. Time. I'm not even a nazi or a holocaust denier but this is getting silly.

Heel lang geleden in vroeg 20ste eeuws Nieuw Amsterdam(new york) waren de joden een serieuze economische kracht, in die tijd zoals nu draaiden kranten op geld van reclame en de joden, altijd zeer joods, plaatsten enkel reclame in kranten die vriendelijk voor joden waren en in kranten die joodse schrijvers en eigenaars hadden.
Joden waren veel meer gecoordineerd in dit omdat andere capitalisten niet gebonden waren aan elkaar en dus niet zo'n agenda hadden.
Hierdoor gingen niet joodse kranten failliet en joodse kranten bleven bestaan. Dit is waarom joden de amerikaanse media domineren.

And who decides what "something stupid" is? And what makes you think you didn't just say something stupid?

The polish death camp thing doesn't belong there. Germans unironically think that, because Auschwitz is in Poland, it must be a polish camp

Me
*detonates the Azeri's brain*

>Finkelstein
Really gets your noggin' joggin'

It's quite obvious why jews keep telling you about a danger of the holocaust, cuz they died in those death camps. Any questioning is absurd for them. Nothing peculiar that people with jewish surnames tell you that. Stop be so retarded, /pol.

>And who decides what "something stupid" is?
Me.
>And what makes you think you didn't just say something stupid?
Because device didn't explo

gypsies gays and political prisoners died in the camps as well

Poor
o
o
r

Whiney
h
i
n
e
y

Kike
i
k
e

>that Swedish law
How are swedes on Sup Forums capable having dissenting views and refugees and migrants here? They always make jokes and slurs about them. Plenty of them also shit talk Islam. How do they get away with it

>A death camp in Poland is not a Polish death camp
Who else but the POLES could have operated a POLISH death camp in POLAND. The French?

>pinnacle of freedom of speech is history-revisionism and uncalled for insults

murrica everyone.

>Wants to throw people in prison "for up to the three years" for simply saying/writing something non-threatening
>Especially a something that is not totally indefensible given the camps' geographic location
>That doesn't belong/count

Okay.

pay reparations to my country you fucking kike

No one gives a shit about gypsies though, that's really the only acceptable racism in the world today. Fuck even Indians hate them with passion too. They are the scum of the earth, literally no one likes them not even fucking liberals

germans obviously. poles stopped existing the moment polan was divided and they vanished into thin air poof and in their place appeared 6 million defenceless jews and the death camps rose up spontaneously from ground like an inflatable bouncy castles.

>all of Sup Forums gets sent to prison
I don't see what the problem is desu
Sending Holocaust deniers and similar conspiracy theorists into prison/mental ayslums is actually a service both to them and the rest of society.

hmm i wonder it couldn't possibly be the evil soulless krauts who just annexed the country could it?

>German sees thread about freedom of speech
>*Engages self hatred*
>LOL PEOPLE WHO QUESTION STUFF SHOULD BE LOOKED UP
>muh evil America

I get that my country is a laughing stock (and rightfully so) but the Germans doesn't get nearly enough shit.

>believing in the Holocaust is self-hatred
are you retarded?
Holocaust denial is illegal in your glorious Russia too, you know.
And yet you think Putin and his alt-right stooges in the West are the solution to the big Jewish conspiracy.

No one believes the "Russia is based" meme except underage Sup Forumstards

>Holocaust denial is illegal in your glorious Russia too, you know.

some stinking kike puts on a shoah about making a law in a foreign country and thinks it's goign to work

that shit may work in goymoney but not in russia or here

the kike holocaust never happened dude

winter war was a finnish war of aggression well until the 90s because of the sheer soviet influence. denying investigation on historical events is a clear sign of history being fabricated by the current ruling agency.

No one believes in holocaust denial, except underaged Sup Forumstards.

(((Finkelstein)))
This is just getting plain silly. They are not even trying to hide it anymore.

>red cross report

No, I'm talking about wanting to throw people in prison for disagreeing with you, you authoritarian fuck. The self hate meme comes from you being thought to believe that modern germans are responsible for the holocaust and WWII and still feel guilt about it. And I don't fucking like Russia, stop assuming things

Who really should go to jail are people like you who are going to try lock people up.
inb4 "haha now you're hypocritical!". No, I'm not. Just like you have to kill jihadis because they wanna kill you, you gotta stop people who want to silence you.
People like you shall be dealt with properly. You're arguably more dangerous than the jihadis.

>(((Finkelstein)))

wrong. We already get enough shit Sven.

Merchant thread?

Making Germans responsible for Polish crimes during an occupation is pretty far fetched though. The Poles should just accept responsibility for their wrong doings.
Germans did some bad things as well, but there isnt a country, where people were killed and gassed as extensively as in Poland.

Merchant thread!

>Russia is based
What does it even mean?

Why whites doing nothing against this? Are you that pussy?

Why the fuck are you talking about Russia, he didn't mention Russia at all

Merchants are too ingrained to West unlike in East.
Are there even any sizable merchants minorities in any /asea/n countries to begin with?

>locking up dissenters

What's that called again ?

It's the same as pirating laws pretty much, it's illegal but it's extremely rare that someone actually get caught or tried for it.

Singapore.
>but I thought Finn is not white..

Poles as well.

They get shut but I think they and their country are more in denial.

|
|>
|
|

>On January 4, 1908, a trial was held in Minnesota about whether John Svan and several other Finnish immigrants would become naturalized United States citizens or not, as the process only was for "whites" and "blacks" in general, and district prosecutor John Sweet was of the opinion that Finnish immigrants were Mongols. >The judge, William A. Cant, later concluded that the Finnish people may have been Mongolian from the beginning, but that the climate they lived in for a long time, and historical Finnish immigration and assimilation of Germanic tribes (Teutons)—which he considered modern "pure Finns" indistinguishable from—had made the Finnish population one of the whitest (fairest) people in Europe.
>If the Finns had Mongol ancestry, it was distant and diluted. John Svan and the others were made naturalized US citizens, and from that day on, the law forbade treating Finnish immigrants and Americans of Finnish descent as not white.[15][16]
>the law forbade treating Finnish immigrants and Americans of Finnish descent as not white.

:^)

>muh red cross conspiracy
try again stormtard
>In the 1978 official bulletin, entitled "False Propaganda", the ICRC denounced Holocaust denial and confirmed that the agency "Never published—or even compiled—statistics of this kind which are being falsely attributed to it" and stated that its mission was "to help war victims, not to count them",[89][90][91] and questioned how they would have even been able to obtain such statistics had they wanted to, given that they were "only able to enter only a few concentration camps...in the final days of the war".[89][91] The agency states that the figures used are "the number of deaths recorded by the International Tracing Service on the basis of documents found when the camps were closed",[89][91] and accordingly bear no relation to the total death tolls, since the Nazis destroyed much documentation, and that many deaths occurred in camps where prisoners were generally not registered.[89][91] The ICRC considers this misrepresentation as "propaganda",[89][91] and because these claims regarding the ICRC were used for the defense of Ernst Zündel at his trial in 1985, critics state that despite the agency's attempts to demonstrate the truth, Holocaust deniers have continued to rely on ICRC based disinformation.[88] Archives of the International Tracing Service (located in Bad Arolsen) responding to such misrepresentation can be found here.[92]

>finkelstein
they have to be doing this on purpose at this point

Sometimes I think the real world exists only to bait click Sup Forums.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

Why is Sup Forums always right?

well yeah whatever
Confirmation bias doesn't seem to cover the fact that many journalists with Jewish surnames write SJW-leaning articles.
I don't believe in a masterful jewish conspiracy byt this stuff really makes you think about the reason
inb4jews make good journalists well your mom makes me a great blowjob lol fgt

Confirmation bias get used too liberally tbqh.

too many things are used too liberally
people need to dip their tongue in their brains before they criticise another position
Not that the leafman tried to do the thing I talk about, he just posted a link.

>SHUT IT DOWN

>Confirmation bias doesn't seem to cover the fact that many journalists with Jewish surnames write SJW-leaning articles
it literally does, you stupid t*rk
You ignore all the SJW articles written by goyim (e.g. Jessica Valenti, Maureen Dowd) and all the conservative articles written by Jews (the Wall Street Journal's and the National Review Online's Op-Ed section) because you can't memepost when you see them.

>Why are you ignoring the same thing being typed by the same people over and over again.

>I literally don't know what "e.g" means
the absolute state of American education

>Finkelstein
Oh come on, please tell me he's part of some Trotskist bullshit and hate other jews and Israel, because that bullshit happens so often that it became hard to defend jews.

everytime you turn on tv literally 75% of the people are jewish

out of the remaining goyim most are token minorities like niggers and chinks

and they all hate marine le pen with a passion

but yeah it's totally a coincidence, YEAH RIGHT, kys

I explained why this happens so much itt in dutch already, tell me if you want to know.

I think French jews are a special case because they are too much on medias and they are too much focused on leftism.
they tell at goyims how they should thinks and actually they were the ones who "created" Hitler's chimpout, more than oher Ashkenazis, also it's funny because now most of them are sephardis but are still complaining about shoah.

When will the U.S. join other First World nations and ban the hate?

I want to know, explains it please.
actually I just admire the poor jewish immigrants from eastern europe who invented good stuff and some stuff related to Israel, but I just can't stand their SJW, communist bullshit and rothschild capitalist bag of shit.

fuck off back to the donald please mate ye?
thanks

>kill anyone that you think doesn't like you
>imprison those who disagree
ah yes... isis...

Of course you would deny it happened, seeing that they were Polish death camps.

we need free speech desu
people need to be allowed to publicly support the good work of martyrs who died for allah, encourage violence and spread the word of Allah and his prophet Mohammed (pbuh)

It's simple, jews are pretty tribalist and in the beginning of the 20th century they were a major economic power in the States.
The newspapers relied on ads for most of their revenue, and many ads came from jewish companies. The thing is jews only placed ads in newspapers that were friendly to jews and/or had jewish owners, writers, editors etc.
They did this without much coordination, being jews they automatically had a unified agenda to do this. No other group of capitalists had this unifying force.
And such unity magnifies impact: non-jewish/not jewish friendly media corps went bankrupt and the jewish ones remained in place. This way the jews got an early grip on the media that they have kept ever since.

not him but well this just tells us how jews came to control the media

that's not the problem

my real question is : with the current muslim antisemitic persecutions, and the refusal of islam by many common jews, why does the jewish establishment keep being so left-wing ?

by the way i will note that recently, even the israeli far-right called to vote for macron instead of le pen

>isn't allowed into the secret meetings
who's shekel did you shit on?

Also why their agenda is like this nowadays is somewhat a consequence of the profession they are in, journalists are often liberal, a consequence of campus culture and hollywood and other media traditionally having being in the camp of the Dems who liked funding them while the Republicans are more into other industries.

Aj waj!

>Rosenbaum

Wow, I wonder. Disproportionate jewcunts in powerful and rich positions, brought about by rampant nepotism, perhaps?

you do realize that we introduced those laws almost exclusively because trolls like you right?

Because we're not really liberal here. Europe's more interested in "human dignity" than "human liberty" throughout its history.

It's only been relatively recently that groups have moved towards wanting an American liberal model (socially, they definitely don't want it economically).

The problem with anti-racism is that it's only ever one way, there never seems to be a nigger arrested for writing "death to crackers".

>why does the jewish establishment keep being so left-wing ?
Because Islam is a bigger threat to Europeans than it is to the Jews. The best way to keep the two groups you hate off your back is to turn them against each other.

>the EU is one country

it's not the EU's fault that some countries are cuckolds

At least pic related was confirmed to be "fake".

Holocaust denials are dumb as fuck but they still should have the right to spout any retarded shit they feel like. Censorship of any kind is a slippery slope.

Denying holocaust is not dumb as fuck if the Israelis for example are justifying Gaza bombing with it

But how would that even work? Muslims had nothing to do with the holocaust.

They were there in spirit.

Read the "news", kiddo

>Prime minister tells World Zionist Congress that Hitler only wanted to expel the Jews, but Jerusalem's Grand Mufti convinced him to exterminate them, a claim that was rejected by most accepted Holocaust scholars.

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.681525

This.