ITT: we motivate me to kill myself

ITT: we motivate me to kill myself.
I got a bottle of alcohol to chug along with a few strips of antidepressants.
Getting therapy for the X-th time, but I'm done with life.

I'm bumping this.

Thats not gonna do it user; if you're commited and don't want to be talked out of it you need something harder and quicker.

Otherwise you're gonna pussy out of it.

So, besides killing yourself, what do you want to do?

get yourself a 9 to 5 you fucking autist

If you have family go crash your car into a tree or into a body of water, try to make sure it looks like an accident so they get life insurance. Don't fuck them with your selfish choice.

if you dont like your life, change it
you faggot doin therapy? yeah, right... no therapist will change your life
if you want something to change in your life, just do it yourself

This. The normal routine of a productive member of society will do wonders for you autist.

You post like we give a fk. Just do it and stop typing. You'll be the laughing stock just like the rest who've tried their 2 minutes of fame. Pussy

Make sure its in a rural area and at night time during bad conditions so nobody finds you in time. If you're still alive you can run away and make a new identity for yourself.

100% of people who survive jumping off bridges report feeling instant regret as soon as they step off the edge.

You don't want to die. You just haven't solved the puzzle yet.

Do some wyld shit before you kill youself, and post it. Pussy

Don't be so fucking arrogant with a bullshit statistic. If OP wants to kill himself, stop being a moral fag and question his terrible life decision.

Source?

They only regret that they failed.

Tried, had a good sleeping rhythm, then it got fucked again, all that changed was being less tired.

True, it's not much, but I should have at least a lethal amount of alcohol, and the meds help a lot lowering the lethal dose.

Might be a good idea, maybe provoking some sandniggers.

Play more terrible vidyas.

Vidyas are no longer sufficient to distract me, nor is alcoholes.

Yeah thats a sign theres no hooe. If you cant drown yourself in playing an mmorpg the whole day while leaving off welfare money; theres no chance.

>stop being a moral fag and [try to do a damn therapy session through imageboard posts on a mongolese basketweaving forum]

Now who's the arrogant one, faggot?

La vie est belle.Shit!

Well played.

What gave you depression in the first place? Better not be some bullshit like a female.

I was forced out of my home and school along with my family. Now we're living somewhere else but thanks to me being some weird cunt I wasn't able to handle that shit properly. I got over it after some years, but the depression and severe anxiety persist.

That's rough. People get depression for less, so there's that. If can make it through one day without smiling or laughing; then you can allow yourself to die. If you fail; there's still the slightest glimmer of hope.

A few strips of antis won't do it. Even with alcohol. Go get a couple of big bottles of asprin, down em, down the alcohol, go to sleep, and prepare for the painful exit strategy.

I can smile at some memes or some jokes, but I still feel dead inside and wanting to be dead physically too.

Dreams used to be my only escape after vidyas got worse, but the feelings even broke through those. I feel like I don't even want to get better anymore, I'm just done.