youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOaFvSd0bB1JUkf9Q0GW8l8xCyJRooEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. your country
2. are shotas for lewds?

Denmark
NO NO, shotas are NOT for lewds

its 11pm ..
they are for lewds you horrible person

There's no such thing as shotas. They are bait from the japanese cultural conspiracy

its 7.15 mate

you bastard
you sound like you would be willing to take a little boy, let him into a room full of sexually depraved milfs and then watch on camera as they jumped on him, all the while stroking yourself

Yes, yes, they are
Hot pic

Gay shota is for faggots
Straight shota is where it is

wow...

>dogshota

Saved!

Saving the thread for me?

Yep!

Its pretty shit thread desu.

Bored af and winding my cat up.

Yeah, bit slow today.

It happens. Spoken about most things I think to Dresden

Dresden? Do you mean the German anons?

Yeah the german cross player

>cross player

As in cross dressing cosplay?

Yeah. He enjoys it

Been having thoughts about trying it out myself, though I doubt I'll look cute at all.

1. flag
2. NO but they are for cute crossdressing

11pm would have been night time, though

Anime is to blame
I'm about to talk a longer walk, though, and Hiro doesn't want me to post from my phone, so I hope you two and maybe your cat can keep each other company.

>so I hope you two and maybe your cat can keep each other company.

Will do! Enjoy your walk.

idk. Post a pic

Not like every other IT guy in Britain isn't crossdressing

ree desu

And the cat is being shitty today because her mate tried to jump on her back so I told it to piss off and kept her inside

If I was doing it, I'd go all in. Meaning I'd need to wax, but panties, outfits etc. Bit of an investment that could easily go to waste if I look like shit.

That's why I want a pic of you, to see if its going to be a nightmare

But idk at the end of the day wahts the end goal? Get bummed by some chav who's ashamed of you? Idk man might not be the best

Sorry, nothing personal but I won't send anyone on Sup Forums my face.

And you make a good point, what am I hoping to accomplish by doing this? I don't know.

What are the subjects in this thread?

idk. Catfish some Shiek and get dangled by a crane?

I mean a lot of people like it. They like feeling like a girl or whatever. Also meant to be a juicy fap or something? Ask the German

Well its veered off heavily into crossdressing atm but it can be about anything really. What would you like to talk about?

I like History desu

Couldn't figure out how tranquilliser darts work. Turns out its pretty cool

On impact with the animal, the momentum of a steel ball at the rear of the dart pushes the syringe plunger and intramuscularly injects a dose of barbiturate or other sedative drugs into the animal. The tranquilizer drug causes the target to become sleepy and suddenly unconscious within 45 minutes. Because of the power of the drugs, the handlers then have to move quickly to secure the animal for transport, monitor its vital signs, protect its eyes and ears, and then inject antidotes when needed. Many large animals are acutely sensitive to stress and can easily die without careful treatment; in order to counter stress in targeted animals, the gun is quiet, and there is usually a valve on the gun to control the dart velocity.

Just probably for faps and maybe teasing people. But god no, I wouldn't ever get involved with IRL stuff.

If you like history, have you ever heard of David Starkey?

No idk him

idk man a steam friend of mine met some canadian years ago online and the met up a while back in Sydney;. Was a really good experience apparently. He's also gotten buggered by some random from grinder though and that was good the first time and bad the second so who knows

pic is him

He's based gay historian. Somebody uploaded his one of his series's on Youtube.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOaFvSd0bB1JUkf9Q0GW8l8xCyJRooEo

That's pretty cute, but there's a major fear of mine that it will come back to me in my day-to-day life so to speak. Besides, still haven't found any pleasure in my ass yet.

>yet
ew desu

Watching aijin atm but I'll have a look in a couple of hours

Haven't you ever read a trap dojin? How else will someone blackmail you and turn you into a """girl"""?

I tell a lie. I did it once without anything going in, pretty much fell of my seat because of the intensity.

More like what happens when the "girl" takes charge does the fucking.

Aren't you like 28?

What gives you that idea?

idk. Seem pretty together I guess

Ah, right. But why ask?

Seems like an odd hobby to get into late. How old are you?

22. Younger than you expected hah.

Guess so.

So why start crossdressing instead of having so pills with the lads at the local boozer or whatever the modern brit does.

God That Shifty movie was shit btw

Why can't I do both?

idk. Posterity?

I suppose so.

Cats pissy at me because I was winding her up earlier. Want to stifle up in breed with her

>Want to stifle up in breed with her
>breed with her

Eh?

Wow fuck my phone. Snuggle up in bed with her*** Don't call the rspca on me

was phone posting

Nice, good job phone.

Yeah its interpretation was a bit wild.

Wonder where the german is. Must be a long walk

Well, the weather has turned great now. So I'll be going on long walks as well. Did one on the Monday as I had the day off, climb all the way to the top of the local mountain.

That's pretty nice. There's only one mountain where I live and its pretty tall though.

All the stuff around here is named after shit from the Napoleonic wars actually and its called Mt Wellington

Yep, and sat down at the river Elbe for a bit.

>>yet
>ew desu
normie

>And you make a good point, what am I hoping to accomplish by doing this? I don't know.
Stopping you from later regretting that you didn't do it now when you were young. I don't know, you need to know yourself. I knew that I had to do it at some point. I remember back when I was ten or so my cousin threatened to dress me up as a girl and I submitted myself because I just wanted to do it (and I've wanted that for literally as long as I can remember).
Now it gives me a very warm fuzzy feeling and just makes me happy. Can't deny it doesn't make me horny, although the reason is steadily shifting from “Women's clothes make me horny” to just “There's a cute girl in the mirror”.
But, again, being cute just gives me a very pleasant general feeling.

>maybe teasing people
Only works when you're cute, but this is fun, too.

>I wouldn't ever get involved with IRL stuff.
It's fun to crossplay/crossdress at anime conventions, though. This gives you a good reason to (1) buy expensive good clothes, and (2) actually do all of the necessary tedious preparations.

>Meaning I'd need to wax, but panties, outfits etc. Bit of an investment that could easily go to waste if I look like shit.
If you aren't going to do it in public, in a sense it's going to waste anyway. You generally don't need to wax body hair, though, shaving is enough. The only thing I wax is my beard because I have dark hair and shaving will always leave a shadow.
The thing with the most visible long-term effects always is plucking the eyebrows, however. Crossdressing in public has the advantage of you being able to tell a reason why your eyebrows look like shit in the month after (and you can always say “it's just a costume, it's just for fun, haha”).

Oh, and:

>I doubt I'll look cute at all.
“I doubt” sounds like a good start. I didn't think I could pass when I started, and I seriously didn't when I crossplayed for the first time (because I hadn't completely shaved my beard in years and didn't know how bad the shadow would be). However, makeup goes a long way (can't do everything, of course). Body shape is mostly a matter of choosing the right clothes. So today, with the right costume and over two hours of makeup, I often pass, even at cons where people are expecting crossdressers.
Got any problems you know of? I always knew my chin would make trouble and so it does (unless I'm using contouring to the extreme and the lighting is just right).
Since you'd want to just do it in private, though, you should be warned that passing to yourself is much more difficult. It's very hard to get to a point where you no longer see your own face in the mirror. When I get there, however, it just makes me very happy.

Hey man. Nice walk?

Yep. Was less sunny than I had hoped, but still good. Not much to tell, though.

Well as long as it was nice.

Can't sleep again. Thinking of just embracing it and having a coffee ( haven't had one all day)

...but you did sleep at some point since last night, right?

Yeah I had a sleep in the day. Cat woke me up. Only had 1 cup of tea and now it's 3am. Feelsbad

Tounges all sticky and I made myself sock on curry

Sock on curry? You cooked a sock?

test

Sick* Phone is dumb and I thought you'd catch it

success

I thought it might be some special recipe I'm yet unaware of. Like filtrating curry through a clean sock to make it thicker.

Ew

Also I'm not a normie! Bored desu avoiding grand strategy because of the dreams

>Ew
I can see a “Eat this curry from my stocking” doujin right in front of my inner eye.

>Also I'm not a normie!
>not wanting to learn the sexual joy of being penetrated
>not a normie

>avoiding grand strategy because of the dreams
Better play a horror game then, amirite?
I really want to play Soma at some point, but I'm just too much of a pussy for any kind of horror game... Even Portal 1 was at times rather scary for me. I hate to be alone in a game.

> Eat this curry from my stocking” doujin
sauce, sauce, sauce

Sorry, just my inner eye... I don't know if any such thing exists already.

I like friends

oh...

Hello friend. How's your day?