Whats her name and story Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ka9TH9CH6o
youtube.com/watch?v=h0xLgdH0dP8
dothethingneedsdoing.com/start-doing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Noose
Her curves erases sadness from me

Tayla, best friend from childhood until I pushed her away because I was attracted to her and felt like a weirdo because she was kinda like my sister, we barely spoke from the end of primary school until we got to uni and met up again, we got talking about the old days and eventually I asked her out, she said yes and we dated for 3 months before she died in an accident, best gf I ever had

Nah, I don't have oneitis because I'm not an autismo turbo nerd that's only ever liked one girl.

Karen. Just asked her to marry me before she got cancer and died half a year later. 5 years ago but i think of her every day.

Anita,
This cute little white girl reignited a spark in my heart when I thought I was going to be alone forever, she's almost too perfect to be imperfect, I love her so much Sup Forumsrothers

my mom?

Names trinnity Everytime I saw her face I smiled, but was too beta for her, and plus she was a skank anyways so I'm kinda glad

BuyName too unique. But she was black, Muslim, and a weeaboo. She wasn't a very traditional Muslim at least. Gave me the happiest time in life. Really beautiful. Unfortunately she broke up with me. Didn't tell me why until we were eventually separated miles away. She told me she broke up with me because she was molested by her father. And she didn't want to drag me into any shit with him. And he was an asshole too. It got hard to deal with eachother being away for so long. We would get arguments that would start from nothing. In our last conversation that happened to be an argument, she told me that she loved me. Her number is now unreachable on any phone, and she just changed her number before all this and gave me it. Idk what happened to her. I hope to God she is okay. I got drunk for the first time in my life, and got hungover, threw up and missed school. I cut myself for a bit. But I stopped all that and now I just smoke it all away.

Leigh Anna
A fat girl who babysat me when I was young
she gave me my first blowjob when I was 10 and let me touch her pussy. I would ask my parents to let her baby sit me and my sister.
Finally my parents stopped calling her because they felt it was weird for a 16 year old to have a baby sitter/

Elisa
She was not a normie (and fuck it's hard to find a girl nowadays that isn't posting pics 24/7 of her life on social medias, or going to parties, concerts, festivals every night and get her loads of cum every now and then)
But guess what I've lost her, and for no reasons

Clarisse.

I fucked up, i regret, i love her.

I just want to be with her, why it has to be so complicated.

Her name is Katherine.

She was a chubby redhead that would do anything in bed. I heard she married some guy called Andy and divorced him so maybe she's available again, who knows? Anyway, I miss the copious amounts of anal, sex toys and general perviness that went on. I swear her asshole was the best thing I've ever fucked.

Rosario. Think about her everyday even though I have a gf and so does she.

Sara
we cool now, lastnight we had sex and was great sex

Erika

Met her here, we got together, she's breaking up right this second

Got candles, rosebuds, wanted to tell her the 3 famous words

Not even going to get that chance now

This hurts

that shit happens to me long time user, long time.
Now is better but is annoying

Andy?

Reyna...
I was in a three way relationship with her and my current girlfriend.
But I still think of Reyna... not that I loved her or anything, just that she was a great fuck and super chill

The thing is we talk... not often but like every other day

Ufff she's my girl, met her on tinder made her fall for me.
She has a hot body and is the Sup Forums ideal, I took her virginity, she's a wholesome loyal Christian girl.
But she's unsufferable to talk to, an insecure tumblrina way too quirky and attached to her parents.
I'd be fine just by chilling with her and making love to her everyday, but ours is a distance relationship so we fight almost every day over text.
Should I break up with her?

Looks like my ex.

Christin, first gf thought I'd marry her but she was just an attention whore. Ended up cheating but I still love her to death probably always will. I miss her a lot..

That does not help you better, but you obviously know that
i was there, i know the feel user

I know that girl! Small, slant eyes, schizophrenic chick? Found her in the water tank one day after she went cray in the elevator.

Carly. Probably the most perfect human being on the planet

Kek

Mugi, she isn't real so it makes it a little hard to show her my feelings.

Fuck off nigger you have it better than most of us and you're complaining

Mullah

Also she's lez. I'm a straight dude. I've tried my best to push her to block me but she just wont..

HAHAHA. Why would I even think about any girl? WTF is this shit? How fucking desperate you need to be to think about girl? Fucking pathetic. You're all bunch of beta faggots who deserve to die. You're so fucking pathetic. Get your shit together you faggots. Or just kill yourself. Fucking beta bitches. I never think about girls because they are so desperate to get my dick in their pussies. I never do anything to get laid because I'm so fucking hot and masculine. I'm so fucking alpha ,no girl can resist my masculinity. Sometimes I walk down the street and girls are askin for my phone number because every girl wants my dick in their mouths. You are all pathetic. I bet some of you are even virgins. haha. I lost my virginity when I was 13 to 16 yo girl. At first she sucked my dick and then I pounded her tiny pussy with my 22 cm long dick. She screamed like a bitch. She said that she had 6 orgasms that night. Think about it. When I was 12 ,I was 6'4 ft short manlet ,but I still managed to get laid. I bet I was more alpha while I was 10 than you'll ever be. Now I'm just too alpha. I always get athraction from girls. They just walk up to me and says ''wow ,you're so tall and hot''. I'm 6'7 tall and 275 heavy ,muscular beast. I sometimes randomly beat some faggot on the street because I don't like him. And none will ever do anything to me because none is as alpha as me. Like I said Sup Forums is full of beta faggots like you. Just fucking kill yourselves you retards. I don't have time for you all anymore ,there's a girl sucking my dick right now. :)

thanks Satan

R
She friendzoned me. I left her. She couldn't leave me. She fell in love with someone else. Who broke her heart and she came running back to me. Now, we're sort of friends with benefits but I see myself falling for her and I don't think she would reciprocate the feelings.
Sure does feel bad falling for the same girl again and knowing I'd get rejected again

No initials

She broke up today with me

3 Weeks before we were smoking weed, having fun and i almost worked up the courage to tell her that i love her

Now everything is gone, never going to see her again, touch her soft skin, caress her cheeks

Fuck this gay earth, fuck it i hate break ups

I'm sorry user

Thank you user.

Last time i saw her was on a display, we video chatted and she tried to explain the "why"s

After a long,long time this would've been the perfect girl to tell that i love her

Now i'm literally alone

I'm going to go cry

Despite what all the faggots say, it takes a man to love and to cry. I hope you feel better soon user. Give it time and try to keep yourself distracted

Thanks, i'll try...

If you're not happy then drop it like it's hot. The novelty of fucking her is going to wear off after a while anyway.

With that said though, I'd give an arm and a leg to get with a sexy aryan girl. I have a thing for blondes that I can't quite explain.

Shameless bump. Someone please say something to me about this

You banged. I'd already be over her if that was me. Trust me you can be with her forever but you'll want to bang something else after a while.

But I'm not over her user. Don't ask me why. What do now. If I confess, she'll leave me and I'll suffer. If I don't confess, I'll suffer anyway

I've only ever been close with one girl in my life, and she didn't want to be with me because I was too fat at the time. She literally said that to my face. You would think that would have been a motivator to lose weight, but it actually just led me to pack on the pounds even more (though I've started losing the weight recently purely because I'm tired of feeling shitty about it).

She sent me and a few friends completely off the rails after we met her too. We went from being best friends to hating one another because we all wanted to fuck her. We ultimately stopped talking to each other, and one of my friends ended up dating her.

He got cheated on twice but decided to stay with her until she went to college. They broke up because she started fucking some guy at college and he flipped out on her over the phone. So she dumped him... by ignoring him and never talking to him again.

She's a pretty fucked up person honestly, and I think about her way too much. Then I start thinking about my life and I get bummed out as fuck because it's so uneventful that I'm hung up on a girl I haven't seen in three years.

Thanks OP.

Jessica.

She was my first serious crush and my best friend but she was dating my other friend at the time. I confessed to her about my feelings during a camping trip and she told me she had feelings for me too. When I heard that, I went in for a kiss. She didn't stop me and soon we were making out in the woods. She told me fuck her and take her virginity too. I was her first and she was my first. Sadly though after all that she couldn't find it in her heart to break off her relationship and we've become distance ever since.

>If you're not happy then drop it like it's hot.
That's good advice user, thing is I'm happy when I'm with her. But we leave so far apart that we can only be together rarely.
That's probably the case with every distance relationship, but me I have to force myself to have conversations with her which I wouldn't have to do as often if we lived in the same place.

Then you haven't spent enough time with her... I just wanna bang em doggy-style with my thumb in their ass then move onto the next one.

lea,
kinda a weird situation
know her like 5 years now duo similarity in friends
we started to hang out more and more since a few weeks

>talked to qt for a month
>finally see her, doesnt say a word
>text her a fuck off
>that was sat
>sunday night go to work and talk to qt whos been throwing pussy heat my way
>get her number
>fuck her Monday night

Dont know that feeling user. If one bitch doesnt work out find another.

Fuck you, op.

Persephone

Skinny little brunette I spent the summer with. She moved to NM due to life circumstances and took my heart with her.
Hoping and praying kek wills her back into my life. I'd leave my wife in a heartbeat if I knew she would be mine for the rest of my life.

Im Not OP

If any of you guys are into drum and bass
youtube.com/watch?v=-ka9TH9CH6o

This song's making me cry

Hey user im Had a LDR too, didn't work out in the end and i believe the same feeling you're having is what she had, once we were with each other, world was bliss, we leave, a day after we 'd tell each other we miss one another, after that it'd be passive texting

That's a tough situation to be in, honestly. My gut feeling says you should try moving closer to her, or maybe move in with her if you feel that's something you can do.

By the sounds of things though, you're both pretty young (you mentioned her parents -- so I'm guessing she lives with them) and things aren't going well right now based on the fights. :/

Jami. I loved her, she loved her ex. Nuff said.

She wants to talk, one last time

Why should i even listen

Sounds like you're a pretty well adjusted for someone who posts on Sup Forums.

Anyway, I get what you're saying but putting that kind of thing into practice is difficult for me. I don't meet many women, and when I do I kind of turn into a beta faggot who can't even speak.

On top of that, I work from home, and the only time I really get out of the house is when I travel for work. In the last year I've been to Atlanta, Boston, San Diego, Los Angeles, Bucharest, and Istanbul. Hell, I even lived in Bucharest for 3 months. I didn't meet anyone in all that time -- and I honest to god tried.

The problem is definitely me but I'm not sure what to do about it honestly.

This is really nice, thank you for sharing.
Here, have this
youtube.com/watch?v=h0xLgdH0dP8
It reminds me of my long lost love

Thank you for sharing
Your song is reminding me that i'm almost 30, no girlfriend anymore, no friends anymore, no family
Living alone and hating it

Alicia, 9/10 qt3.14 never spoke to her in highschool, I was a beta as fuck weeabo, one day near the end of the semester I gave her flowers and she told me she didn't wanted them, never again I gave flowers to anyone, the thought of remember this still makes me ashamed.
Since that day she always avoided me and her friends laughed at me, it was when I stopped liking anime and became slowly step by step a normal person.

No I'm not coz I started looking here

dothethingneedsdoing.com/start-doing

>Sofea
>Met when 13
>She became instant hot topic in school because she was a 9/10
>Sits behind me in class
>Talks a lot, exchange letters when we couldn't talk in class (we were pretty loud)
>One day I jokingly took her drink
>She was mad as hell
>whatintheactual.jpg
>Suddenly we fought a lot
>Practically everyday
>Until I spit at her table
>Still mad how at THAT particular time
everyone conveniently watched our whole fight when they have gotten used to it
>Didn't talk to her for that whole year
>The next year, there was only one time we interacted in which she sent me a text "I love you, but I also hate you user"
>sure.png
>She was still the hottest girl that time, but I really hated her so I never actually felt I lost something
>15
>We somehow made eye contacts everyday
>Sometimes we just stare at each other's eyes
>realised i stopped hating her
>Her eyes at that time was "Meh, okay"
>But 16, her eyes were magnificent. Nothing happened much that year
>17, our final year
>We talked a lot, had evening walks and such
>Realised I fell in love with her, but does she feel the same?
>Never confessed until end of school
>18, I did but through text
>brain.exe not found
>She didn't want to say anything because she thought I would be mad at her for not accepting her
>Convinced her otherwise (I really wanted a straightforward answer)
>She said no
>sad but didn't cried
>Text her now and then, but eh. Really wanted to marry her tho

You sound pretty young user. Judging by the fact you stopped liking something because a woman made you feel bad about yourself. Good luck Sup Forumsro.

Yeah I had the exact same thing as you two guys did.
Except when we met, she told me I was not what she had expected, she was in love with my online version, wrote in her diary that I was too fat and insecure and also wrote to a bunch of unline therapists that I had basically raped her.
She tricked me into basically giving her my virginity by coming over to my hotel room to tell me it was over. I ask her if she still wanted to try being romantic and she suddenly says yes. After I fucked her she looked happy again.

Weird part is, while she was sitting there on my bed, thinking over whether she should do it with me, the bitch was basically talking to herself. Alone. And I go "Uhmm are you okay?" And she tells me "Shush" like she was talking to someone important?

Then she strung me up for another year. So in total 3 years of her causing drama over text every day. Made me gain a shit ton of weight that I don't know how to fix now.
On some level I feel like I lost a part of myself.

>im 28 and work at bars, im 63 and some what fit. I hadnt realized how easy it was to pick up ladies in general until i worked at a bar. Usuakly get several numbers a month, not always hot but its nice. Dont even fuck most of them. Better to get "unreachable" to most women than the dirty dick anyone can get. Be a high value man op. Get fit-ish. Get a decent normie style. Get a good haircut. I watch attractive girls not get hit on by guys jsut because the guy doesnt think shed be interested. Protip: they are. Most guys just cant find the confidence to say hi and ask for yhe number. It is going good, keep talking, ask for the # and walk away if shes with a group of friends. Less chance to fuck up. Also dont get too drunk. Game killer.

Man, i've met my girl on Sup Forums and yes she was a bit loopy in her her but yours sounds like a basket case

anitra she was special she came up to me out of no where fell in love with her after a month we used to smoke up together and dated for awhile kinda.... i tell everyone here dad doesn't like me so we broke up but actually she just dumped me because it didnt feel right for her anymore .... were still on good terms somewhat

Not really dude, that was when I was 17, i'm 22 now and I don't like anime anyomore buvi feel this is the best, I failed that semester because my daydreams and cartoons distracted me, now I can't even stand otakus and weeabos, they seem like a bunch of virgin losers for me, I can concentrate a lot better and without getting distracted.

His name was Robert Paulson

any girls in itt?
what do you make of all of these men crying in their cereal?

Oh yeah man. The entire thing. Cut her thighs up, sexted men in their 40s from Tumblr when she was 15.
Shit just sucks, man...

Haha that Fight Club reference.

katie with her for 5 years till she "fell out of love" with me not long after my dad died

Remember son, your reactions are timed.
There are so many implications hidden in that statement that it causes my head to implode, and all of them geared towards fucking me up later in life.
Penalties for exposure.
See he still keeps doing it.
This is going to fuck you up horribly later.
That's the gist of what my life has become, me watching the only girl I love and can ever love get fucked by someone else who I strangely knew would betray me since the begining.
Life man, it's all just geared to send you straight into Hell.

>Be me
>15
>Make friends with a tall flambouyant dude.
>Acts kind of gay which makes him popular with girls.
>Has a hot girlfriend.
>Hes my mate though and got no game so dont try anything.
>Become friends with girl.
>We talk alot
>At a party friend tells me he plans to break up with her
>Hellyeah.jpg
>Happens the next day
>Monday after shit starts going down
Should I continue?

sure

Should i talk to her even though she's already texted me that she doesn't want to continue our relationship and the reason is she's fallen out of love (bs reason tbqh)

Yeah I'd cut her out.

Cut or hear her out

Jack

daisy

in a lot of ways, she was not that special, but that smile always seemed to soften my burdens, like it gave it all a purpose. from all the broken girls i dated to find such softness, i finally found it only to meet more emotional barricades at the end and turning out she was just another cuckoo.

i've come a long way now, but i still miss that smile and that seeming, yet twisted, innocence.

Jamie

We work together, she is engaged to a guy she doesnt love and she has 3 kids (2 from a previous relationship). I fell hard for her when we started seeing each other 6 months ago, but she started having trouble with her oldest daughter and things got put on hold. She says she hasnt decided what she wants to do (get married or not) and thats just kind of how its been for a while now.

She says shes still with him because of her kids, as if staying in a relationship where both people are cheating on each other is good for them. Also her daughter may be going to live with her father soon so ya... idk

How can she say its for her kids when shes about to lose one?

Cut. As in, she clearly doesn't admire you anymore. You can't make her stay.
Your only course of option is to improve yourself and punish her someday by showing her what she missed.

Her name is Eunice.
I used to tease her and say "Ohh You Nice." Playing with her name a bit. She had beautiful pale skin and long straight hair and big brown eyes. Her smile was subtle but could cut to my heart like a sword. Her voice was sort of soft but that never was a problem. Compared to her parents who are Mexican, she'd looked almost more Pakistani. Her figure was great too; long slim legs, small sized boobs but with an ass to make up for it. Her giggle would always give me a warm feel in my lungs and the way she would just stare at me made me believe we were right for each other.

She treated me well and didn't care that I didn't have a car at the time and was a poorfag living at home (as compared to the other girls I chased). She was religious and although my belief was different from hers, we still got along, despite never actually having sex. I would play with her ass sometimes other times when we were alone, I'd get us undressed and we would just touch each other and feel each other's bodies. Sometimes I would finger her and eat her out but she was so sure I didn't want to push it any further. I respected her because of how strongly she stuck to her beliefs about waiting until marriage. "I want to wear that white dress at the altar and have it actually mean something", she had told me this once when the topic of sex came up. She stuck to her guns and I loved that about her apart from the way she just made me feel alive.

We were together for about 8 months, two years ago. When the relationship came to a halt, practically not moving ahead because of the lack of sex, she was questioning the longevity of the relationship because of how different our desires were. So, we mutually agreed to break up. We would chat with each other from time to time after, and sometimes still hang out, but my horny ass would always push to do something. I was too blinded by my sex drive that I couldn't help but try and get it in.
Cont.

Her name is Anne, my best friends younger sister. I've basically conditioned her to love physical contact with me since childhood.

She's a few years younger than me, and it started out innocent, just sitting close or putting her leg over my lap or whatever.. or curling feet against my legs (ever noticed how every female does this?)

When she got to puberty though she got real pretty with a good body early on, and the physical contact was a normal thing now.. kind of like I was her brother but there was a tension of love/sexual tension there from both sides

One day we just sat and I had my hand on her stomach, not by accident but I pretended it was and rubbed my thumb over her stomach slowly.
I noticed after a while without being aware herself, she started moaning softly. I kept my hand there and she just let me.. even moved lower and felt the edge of her underwear.

This happened more often and when we were alone she would actually put my hand on her stomach again, she loved it. I noticed her breathing more heavily with the very soft moans in her breath.

We would do this more often, and more intimate hugging as well. Basically hugging but I would jokingly grab her ass etc.

One time I hugged her from behind, and my boner pressed against her ass.. I could tell she loved that. Basically nothing more happened after that. I saw her in underwear a while later, and she stood there like she wanted it.

Ofcourse I never acted on it and now contact has faded, could've so easily gotten the pussy in hindsight. She was so ready for it and when things got more serious she was legal.. But I was young as well, and kinda scared.

She was the first girl I ever got to do stuff with even though it was quite innocent, and I think about that from time to time.

I don't want to talk to her though, don't want the last picture of her in my mind be that of the breakup talk

>Entire friend group is pissed off at friend.
> One other guy supports him
>These two are basically exiled.
>This all goes down in the morning before school.
>Im late so I dont see this.
>Walk towards group with Girl
>Get literally grabbed by two exiles before I can talk to anyone.
>They tell me Im the only one who isnt being a cunt.
>I decide to stay with them at breaks cause most of the group are being cunts.
>I sit next to her in english so no worries.
>Try to hang out with female half of group but they say theyve sworn off men.
>Fine fuck you too then.
>At this point our only social interaction is via text and few times we meet in halls
>Friends forcing us to avoid eachother.
Getting too long so saga continues in part 3.
Btw this is a year later so im 16 at this point

Julia...
nothing major, just had a little flicker of something in highschool. Made out once, she myspaced me (Yes, myspace) confessing her love, actually said I love you.
Had just gotten out of a stupid online relationship so just got scared and stopped talking to her.

Only reason she on my mind now is she works at the super market I go to. Took me a minute to remember her... Cant get her out of my mind.
Found her on facebook. She gatta kid now, but Im uncertain if shes with someone.
Havent had the balls to talk to her yet.

I dunno what to do

>once we were with each other, world was bliss, we leave, a day after we 'd tell each other we miss one another, after that it'd be passive texting
Yeah pretty much
But I do miss her
>My gut feeling says you should try moving closer to her, or maybe move in with her if you feel that's something you can do.
>By the sounds of things though, you're both pretty young
That would fix everything, but yes we are young. I don't think that's likely to happen till I'm finished with university.
She's starting it next year and moving back to the United States for college, and already said we're breaking up when that happens... I got mad at her because she's setting a deadline.
I should finish uni in 2 years, maybe I could move to the US afterwards
[spoiler]But she's American with Eastern European roots I'm Mediterranean and I don't wanna interbreed so should I really[/spoiler]

You have reminded me that I hated high school. What a bunch of fucking crap that was. Ducking friend groups. People couldn't just be friends back then. You had to be Ina fucking group. It's human nature at its wyrst.

you guys are all fucking faggots, so much cringe, I would be so embarrassed if I was such a little bitch

>missed school

holy fuck, i spotted the online 'long distance' relationship, what where you, 17?

Yeah, in that case I'd ghost her/block her.
The more you try to keep her, the more respect for her she will lose.
And if by some chance she forces herself to be with you then it's like?? She's the princess and you're the fucking slave, you know? She is so far above you that she's actually making a compromise being with you. If there ever is a fight, you're always automatically the villain, since she "fucked herself over" by being with you.
That is your best alternative if you beg her to stay. Would you want that?

The last time we hung out, we drove to the coast on a Sunday afternoon. We stopped by a coffee shop we went to on Valentine's Day, which was closed, and ended up just cruising further south. We listened to the radio, singing along a bit, me pointing out the places I've been to and saying how well the food is there while she lightly held my right hand, enjoying the view from her passenger window.

After stopping by a different cafe to grab a quick bite, we got back on the road and decided to head towards the direction of the back roads which would bypass the freeways we first took and shorten our drive time by 20 minutes. Before we actually took that route, we stopped by a shopping plaza in the upper-class part of the coast. I always liked to just window shop or browse at these fancy places because growing up poor, that's all I could ever do, and she didn't mind that. The last stop we made was at the Starbucks at said Plaza. When we got back to her car, we just sat there and talked. I told her how I still had feelings for her, and she stayed quiet. I also might add that it was a gloomy day; clouds prominent and there was a light shower here and there, my favorite type of days for these ruins; things just always seem gloomy. After we drove through the backroads, quiet the whole time, we showed up to my house and went inside. I got her on the couch and started kissing her and holding her, trying to start something, but she refused. I tried to slide her pants down and grab her nice bare ass but she sat back down. After I sort of gave up, I lay down on the couch with her on top and kept trying to undress her but only got my hand on her ass. Then she told me, with her head on my chest, "You know I'm still in love with you, right?" I didn't say anything. What could I say? What could any of us do after? I realized that she loved me in a serious relationship kind of way and I just loved the idea of having a body I could sort of own and do things with.
Cont.

>be me, beta fag in Freshmen year in high school
>be at local fair
>see girl I know
>justtalktoher.gif
>Go up to her and start chatting
>I tell her about the pony on my phone background (most autist thing I might have ever done)
> Few weeks later
>Get snapchat video of her and several kids I know (including a bully) mockingly singing the mlp theme song
>get on twitter, write about how fed up I am with everyone in my town
>HarrisandKleboldbedamned.jpg
>Get skype message
>Looks to see friend in SoCal (liv near Sacremento
>"You okay?"
>Immediately start to tear up

Her name is Shayla, I don't think there's anyone else out there like her. I love her with all of my cold, cynical heart.

>I do a lot of community service after school.
>She starts doing it as well.
>Only hangs out with me most of the time.
>Gets kind of touchy feely in that she hugs me a lot.
>End of year exams happen
>while we are both cramming she keeps messaging me asking for human contact and shit
>Im talking messaging me at midnight.
>School year ends holiday begins.
>On last day of school we talk for a while.
>She says we are probably gonna see a lot of each other in the holidays.
>I start to think something is up.
>This girl is at least an 8/10 so ive been shy up to this point.
>I end up asking her to the matric dance the next year.
>she says yes
>hellyeah.jpg
>she says we should get dance lessons.
>Ive never asked a girl out at this point but im getting emboldened.
>looking at my phone one night trying to get the courage to ask her out for real.
>Suddenly she messages me first.
>Tells me she got a boyfriend.
>Fuck
>Hes another guy at our school.
>I know this guy and he is both dumber and uglier than me.
>Main reason I held off was cause I thought she was out of my league.
>Says shes gonna buy me a milkshake sometime.
>They break up immediately after dance.
>She says she found him boring and was never that into him.
>Realise I probably had a shot the whole time
>Fuckles
The dance happened this year and I still havnt taken the milkshake offer what do you think I should do b? Should I try rekindle the almost relationship?

>First girl I ever loved, pretty blonde with wavy hair and wide smile. I remember thinking.. wow every girl I was interested in I just think about their ass or boobs and I haven't even thought about that with her.
>I was nervous going to high school and getting comfortable and she actually went out of her way to help me, joking around and all that. She was basically always happy.
>She's also the type of girl way out of my league, very popular and I was a shy and bit insecure kid
>She later tells me she doesn't know whether he likes me or this black kid more, which was one of the popular thug kinda guys
>We had MSN, and you couldn't send offline messages.. like when they weren't there so I typed to her: "You have the most beautiful blue eyes" thinking it wouldn't send.. but it did. There was an update earlier that day which allowed offline messages, they'd just get them when they were on. FML
>Not sure if she ever read that or not
>I felt like she had trouble at home or something, because her happiness changed.. contact faded for a bit as we weren't in the same classes. A few weeks after she moves across the country, heart is literally broken.
>Years go by and there was short time I got lots of from many girls, I guess because she made me feel more secure
>A few years later she moves back, actually closer to where I live, but I gotten kinda over her. Still, seeing her got my heart racing again.
>She wasn't the same happy girl though, there was something off about her. I lost my interest.
>She got a boyfriend and moved to another country now, the black kid got killed in a traffic accident a few years back.

I hated myself after that day because I let her leave without trying to win her over. I let her out of the door, into that car, and off into the rain with no fight because in my head, if I wasn't getting laid, I can't be truly happy with her. And I still think about her sometimes.

It wasn't until recently did I go look her up on Facebook and found her profile did I really began to think about her again. She looks so beautiful and mature, with her sort of trendy style hats and jewelry, posing in her tight jeans and summer dresses with that beautiful smile on top of that wonderful figure. Everything about her I miss; the scent of her hair, the warm feel of her skinny body close to mine, the soft landing of her gentle kisses, the way her eyes would just tell me how enamored she was with me.

I still think about her because I feel as though things were left unfinished. I would want to see her or just talk to her one last time just to get closure and get her out of my head but I can't find the strength or rather the motivation to do so. The last time I saw her was when I was with my ex at an Applebee's and I saw her, her sister, and a dude who I assumed was her date, walking towards the entrance which was a few booths away from mine. I had my car at the time and the last thing I wanted to do with her was to just take her on a midnight ride. But she wasn't having it. I don't know if she is single, there are no guys in her pictures she has viewable by the public, but I am sure that if I do talk to her, she would be with another guy. It wouldn't surprise me, she is absolutely wonderful, body, mind, and soul.

I miss that girl. And now, after her being my 2nd meaningful lover in my life, things are always a bit more gloomy. But I like it. I got used to it.

>pic related, our silhouettes

Melissa. Single mom I dated for 4 years. She was into just about anything, ffm, mmf, swinging, etc. I broke it off when I moved out of town, got married, but never had someone who satisfied me sexually like she did.

Loved sucking dick