This is the dick pic I'm going to "accidentally" show my cousin when I show her my vacation pics on my phone...

This is the dick pic I'm going to "accidentally" show my cousin when I show her my vacation pics on my phone. Should I go through with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zgZIhEwAmHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just send it to her plainly, don't be a pussy.

You must be a weird ass looking dude

You're not going to send her your dick?

Not with that tiny thing. She'll just laugh.

you should at least have a full on boner

honestly: that is a really shitty angle, it makes you look like an angry midget.

Yes, it's my dick. I can't send it directly because she'd be freaked out and will probably tell other people.

That's the case with any woman. Now are you going to be a pussy about it or not?

show us the cousin it is important for if you should do it

Pop a boner at least for a photo, your cousin isn't gonna get raunchy over your soft slug dick

look at this rich ass pass mother fucker
>no life confirmed

this

And don't show her your fucking dick. You will regret it

this is how it will all go down

youtu.be/zgZIhEwAmHc

I'm in a similar situation, I want this chick to see mt dick but she's not into me sexually. How do I get her to see it?

how old is your cousin?

Ew no wtf,
She doesn't want to see that, not even a good dick pic anyway. ABORT

Angles won't help manlet

>she's not into me sexually
then you don't get her to see it.

My dick is bigger than yours.

you prefer your men tall?

Did your uncle hurt you when you were younger? No need to be defensive and butthurt

I got molested by my uncle.

Nailed it!

OP, take a picture with an erection. Nobody wants to see it flaccid.

Easiest way is to have it in your camera roll and send her a screenshot of it in view, pretending to want her to look at something else in it.

Thanks bro.

adding on to what said

Make sure you use the right angle, wrong angles make it look tiny but right angles can make it look big.

Lighting too, Research a bit on photography if you want a really good dick pic.

I meant to put not

I gave an old phone to my daughter a couple years ago and I legitimately forgot to delete pictures off the SD card. One being a dick pic after I came.

did you bang afterwards?

Daddy-daughter bonding.

yet another GAY thread outside /lgbt/

It doesn't count as cheating because my wife and I were seperated at the time.

did you fuck, yes or no?

Wow you have nothing going for your cock esthetically. It looks flat, isn't that big, dirty hairy, curved and has an ugly freckle on it.

I'd say fucking go for it! Obviously your life can't get any worse

Gross

static?

ye

You guys need to take better dick pics

Looks like you took a pic of someone elses' dick

critiquemydickpic (.) tumblr (.)

Nope. Include body, give a better pose. Make that picture a story user. And then, you may have a shot

this guy has a good understanding of how to take dick pics. learn from him Anons!

That's a bad picture.

Will take your tips to heart. Thank you, dickpic-sensei
tyty

You're welcome user. You have a good dick. You just have to learn to present it better