Enjoy your league games this weekend. We've got a trophy to win

Enjoy your league games this weekend. We've got a trophy to win.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uRmIGGdYyto
youtube.com/watch?v=Lenqvp3EB_0
theguardian.com/football/2014/jan/03/daniele-derossi-roma-suicide-manchester-united
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>manure will actually win 2 trophies this season

>I don't rate OK Poctob

What part of Manchester are you from?

>Spend £400m on winning the league cup and UEFA meme
>Finish 6th
>And achievement

Bigger catastrophe than Leicester desu senpai

Mufc

fucking UEFA keeping the based bundes down

>Gent
>Genk

Anyone else feel like the Europa League is comfy?

The champions League feels so predictable

>Arselel draw buyern and get wrecked
>Barca draw PSG, get in trouble, destroy them at camp nou 2nd leg
>Real Madrid or Atletico destroy city next round

>>Barca draw PSG, get in trouble, destroy them at camp nou 2nd leg
you lost me here

oh yes, oh yes the always important literally who cares cup.

they won't win the EL mate

Dab Town

Even Van Laal waited until he won a FA cup before chatting shit

Good luck, it's your only hope of getting European football next season anyway. Unless you win it against a big rival it's the most pointless waste of time

lads, how long before manure becomes the ac milan of england? at this point it is irreversible

that's liverpool. man united is juventus of england. or the other way around, juventus has become recently the manchester united of italy

liverpoop can occasionally shit out a good performance and sneak into top 4 though.

They're already on their way, the decline isn't as sharp only because Manure are the richest club in the world.

>They're already on their way [down]
>pic
makes no sense friend.

Kek, please don't attempt to draw parallels between Manure and Juventus. The only thing they have in common is successful past, their current states are the exact opposites.
Juve
>dominating force domestically, sweeping the league for 6 years now
>reached CL Final two years ago, were unlucky to get knocked out by Bayern previous season and currently on a good run, one of the three favorites
>excellent scouting and transfer strategy
>traditional, family-owned club that can't into marketing and compensates by rebranding
Manure
>collapsed domestically after Ferguson fucked off, struggling to re-establish themselves as guaranteed top4 club
>playing in fucking Europa League against full time vodka distillers
>complete joke in transfer market
>marketing moloch sustained by chinks and pakis, compensating for their sporting freefall by overpaying ridiculously for meme players

>mouyes
>6th (sixth)
>worse record against clubs above them than Everton

>implying Sikhs aren't based
Hint: they're not Muslims

And they're great at bantz

Nothing wrong with being a Muslim either, as long as you don't invade other countries in masses and aren't a customer. Never met a Sikh IRL by the way, so I'll take your word for it

>he thinks Man Utd will miss out on top 4 this season

>comparing the history of a little team like Juventus to the history of Manchester United

>>collapsed domestically after Ferguson fucked off, struggling to re-establish themselves as guaranteed top1 club
it's happening because Mou
>>playing in fucking Europa League against full time vodka distillers
>making life harder for Mourinho
They'll handle it, we know Eastern """"""Europe"""""" is a fucked up journey, but a proper giant is a club that takes everything seriously not one that loses to Jorge Jesus Benfica
>>complete joke in transfer market
not anymore, check 2016/17 season
>marketing moloch sustained by chinks and pakis,
nobody cares
> overpaying ridiculously for meme players
he's worth it. besides, payed for with previously abhorrent transfer market policy failures Schneiderlin+Depay + whatever it's coming when Rooney decides to go

>>dominating force domestically, sweeping the league for 6 years now
like I said, Juve is doing well, they are the new United of Italy

HAHAAHAHA YES GOY...KEEP SUBBORTING JUVENTUS...

They don't spread the money out enough. If they split 50% of the money evenly, each club would get around €20m. Currently they get around €9m. Then the market pool is around 40% of the money, so clubs in big markets and with interesting games get too much money.

It should follow the PL deal (the gold standard) and distribute the money as follows:
50% equal share
25% merit
25% market pool

When you look at the winners getting 4 or 5 times the amount some other teams in the competition get, it's not hard to see why it's unfair. Yes, reducing the amount Real Madrid get won't make that much of a difference to them but the extra money will make a big difference to the smaller teams. That will make the CL more competitive and less predictable.

I remember when Juventus were playing in the Europa League and got knocked out Fulham, managed by Roy fucking Hodgson.

POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA POGBA

>muh histry
Don't forget to harass Liverpool fans in their next match thread :^) It took Juventus three years to recover from forced relegation to Serie B, going thorugh complete squad rebuilding in the process and suffering bad results like the one against Fulham. Meanwhile Manure crumbled on their own when Ferguson left and there are no signs of recovery lmao

>yfw da saints take it

Enjoy 6th buddy

>Poobag
youtube.com/watch?v=uRmIGGdYyto

>League Cup
>FA Cup
>Europa League

Meme tribble

Chelsea is taking the FA cup bud.

Conte couldn't even win the italian cup with Italys Celtic

>check 2016/17 season
Well we have Pogba (loving every laugh), Mkhitaryan (basic right winger, no better than Mané, ot City's Sane who saved their asses against Monaco and is 8 years younger) and Bailly (West Ham tier, got beat 1on1 three times by some literalwho of St. Ettiene). Zlatan is single-handedly keeping them afloat
>nobody cares
Plenty of people do
>whatever it's coming when Rooney decides to go
Oh, so now it's not sure whether he's going? Previously you said Mourinho already negotiated 30 (or 60, was it) mil deal to China. Instead he's still warming the bench along with Schweinsteiger, their combined salaries higher than Messi's KEK.
>they are the new United of Italy
They're nothing alike - fundamental differences in club ownerships, business models, transfers and fanbases. If you really insist on the comparison, you could say the Juve are strongest team in Italy, similiar to Manure used to be under Ferguson's reign. Same applies to Bayern. That alone hardly makes for a fitting comparison
>it's happening because Mou
6th
>(sixth)

It's not muh history. It's looking at where you were then and where you are now. Juve came 7th in 2010-11, which was 4 seasons after got promoted. Man Utd are in their 4th season since Ferguson left; who know where they'll be next season?

Man Utd also don't have the luxury of playing in a league where actual good clubs like Inter and AC Milan implode and TV money is heavily weighted towards the big clubs.

>Meme tribble
A little bit but they are all major trophies (as opposed to trophies like the Community Shield).

sauce on girl

>442oons
Pleb.

2010 was the fourth season, you're right. The first one after promotion with Ranieri was solid (3rd IIRC), those following three were failures. Point is, Juve were almost starting from scratch - reputation tarnished, finances messed up, three quarters of the squad leaving. Manure had none of that happening to them, just their long time manager retiring and somehow they turned to shit.
In the Serie A analogy, Manure are strongly resembling both Milan squads. Awful management and transfer decisions despite having all the finances they wanted (at the time) leading to gradual decline from recent successes to irrelevance. As stated before in this thread, Manure's only luck is that they can always rely on the Asians to keep them well off financially.

>Man Utd also don't have the luxury of playing in a league where actual good clubs like Inter and AC Milan implode

That literally happened last season when Chelsea and City both had JUST seasons. United were just too shit to capitalise.

>TV money is heavily weighted towards the big clubs

Manure have had an unfair advantage in terms of expenditure for 2 decades now. Just because the TV money is split more evenly doesn't give you customers an excuse in that department

Can't help, just saved it somewhere here.

Oops. Slovakia btfo by his own slovakian website

>40 million for the tackling Aaron Lennon

>based Zizek clone btfo customers EVERY time in these threads

United are going to finish on a Europa League spot breaking a world record fee and with one of the best managers in the world. That's horrible mismanagement. Saying otherwise is faggotry

>That literally happened last season when Chelsea and City both had JUST seasons.
Not over 5 or 6 seasons.

>Manure have had an unfair advantage in terms of expenditure for 2 decades now. Just because the TV money is split more evenly doesn't give you customers an excuse in that department
We're not talking about the last 2 decades, we're talking about the last few seasons.

>Point is, Juve were almost starting from scratch
Point is that who knows where Man Utd will be in a year or two.

>Manure are strongly resembling both Milan squads
Not AC Milan, at least. They got cucked out of Thiago Silva and Kaka. Ain't nobody cucking us.

>Armenian magician
youtube.com/watch?v=Lenqvp3EB_0
just bow to his quality

Janice Griffith.

Shit. You can't even begin to really compare them as Milan have quite the haul of international silverware.

>one of the best managers in the world

Hearty chuckle

>"ain't nobody cucking us"

theguardian.com/football/2014/jan/03/daniele-derossi-roma-suicide-manchester-united

Cheers la, but
>one of the best managers in the world
*Formerly
Best managers in the world don't take Chelsea four points off the relegation zone with half the season gone

>missing le irony that comes with the picture

come on paddy

Love this picture

>Youtube compilations
Post Pogba's next

>I want muh slovakian website.
Ok. check

>cucking
By which I mean we don't have to sell players unless we want to.

>Ain't nobody cucking us
>us
Manure are more than capable to cuck themselves
>who knows where Man Utd will be in a year or two
Hopefully we'll still be here by then, so there will either be more >mouyes greentexts or APOLOGISE threads. We'lll see, but it's been a fun ride so far

>Ellie

>4 years older winger costing the same, scores and assists less, doesn't dribble as well
>b-but he's better at tackling
Kek, no wonder with >mouyes' defensive "tactics"

>Mouyes comes on Sup Forums to defend his customers

And Man Utd (Pogba), Bayern Munich (Vidal) and Real Madrid (Dybala) can cuck Juve.

>stop bullying me

>2
>implying Mou won't win the Premier, both Cups and the UEL

>Pogba
xD
>Vidal
That's a shame indeed, I still miss him.
>Dybala
Last time I checked, he was still a Juve player

>Charity Shield in the pocked
>League Cup final (Sunday, be there!!)
>Still alive in the league pointing to 2nd place (same "points area" as the 4 other teams fighting for 3 CL positions, excluding Mourinho's Chelsea, yet Slovakia wants to say they are "struggling")
>alive in FA Cup, QF
>alive in Europa League, R16

>I have no idea what I'm doing
What does Slovakia want?

>previously I mentioned Manchester City's Germanigger, but I keep getting btfoed by my own website, so I backtracked.
Fine. It's ok, no big deal.

actually no, he handled it with class. told Conte what he wanted and walked away, leaving him explaining himself to himself. That's how you deal with classless dicks.

Celta is walking that cup

>still
So you accept that he's leaving Juve then?

>Charity Shield
Not a trophy
>League Cup
Barely a trophy
>league
6th (sixth)
>Europa League
Oh wow, most expensive and highest paid squad in the world is STILL alive in EL round of 16, now that's an accomplishment
>Sane
Obviously his league start has been weak (21 year old foreigner) but recently against Monaco he gave a better performance in crucial European game than Mkhitaryan ever managed to do, despite being considerably older and more experienced. Kid has potential to surpass Mkhitaryan's peak within months.
>handled with class
By staring vacantly like a rape victim and begging him to stop bullying? Lmao, Stamford Bridge sure had a good entertainment that day, chanting "You're not special anymore"

>50 years older
>still better than any livershit player

Nice to see you dropped Sane out of your arguement

We might have found a person more autistic than the UTV archiver.

Mkhitaryan's score is only higher because of possession and (partially, it doesn't have much weight in winger's total score) the defence. Unlike Manure, Liverpool play free-flowing attacking football, so Mane can't afford to spam short accurate passes. He's better at dribbling, assisting and scoring. Pretty much the essentials for a winger.
>Sane
21, gradually improving, second best player on the pitch against Monaco. Without him City would be out of CL.

Why does he hate Man Utd so much?

>totals, not per 90 metrics
>striker compared to a winger
>aerial duels when those two other players obviously aren't suited for them, and neither do Liverpool try to utilise them that way
>majority of essential categories left out
Are you only new to squawka, or to football in general? But yeah you can't criticize Ibrahimovic, without him Manure are West Brom tier.

>Free transfer vs £60m of midtable shit which burns out midtable

BTFO
T
F
O

>Sane is no better than Miki
Yes, that's what I said. And he was more expensive too
>but but Manure shitty transfers
they dont happen anymore, that's the reality I've trying to wake you up to

>but but but... Paul left Juve
he's not going to return, now he's at a proper club with a proper manager and real Champions League aspirations not meme managers and meme aspirations . Players make career decisions, you need to make your peace with it

>midtable shit
>higher in the table than Manure
>who spent 105 million on >pogba
>mfw

>Kid has potential to surpass Mkhitaryan's peak within months.
>If I keep trying I'll surpass based mouyesbro in argumentative power in months
that doesn't mean anything, what counts is the reality.

>Sane
Right now, he isn't better. However, tell me some examples of wingers who improved after the age of 27, versus those who reached their peak after 21. Paying similiar price is a great example of Manure's desperate strategy, and it's not like City are tough to beat in that category.
>they dont happen anymore
>Pogba, Bailly, 40 million for run-off-the-mill 27 year old right winger

>he's not going to return
;_; I miss him so, and Juve are really struggling without in his absence
>proper club with a proper manager and real Champions League aspirations not meme managers and meme aspirations
:^)
>Players make career decisions
Or sometimes, agents do. Also some players prefer tripling their contracts to playing for a competitive team (Pogba's Juve and Manure salary)

Funny you should say that, because you've been attempting to reason the Pogba transfer with
>b-but he might get good eventually
for a long time now, lmao.
Difference being that Sane is 21, not a PL homegrown player, and obviously improving. Pogba couldn't do shit against Feyenoord or ASSE, Sane was leading the City attack along with Aguero against very strong Monaco.

Sanchez?

Pires?

Sanchez has always been quality player (I remember him back from his Udinese days), just didn't fit well with Barca's tiki-taka. And while this is his best season yet, he's Arsenal's best player since the transfer.

>signing an experience, proven player in his prime is bad
>signing an inexperienced raw talent who has as much chance of failing as succeeding is good

By your logic by the time Sane has developed into a player worth having, they'll be a prospect worth replacing him with

Wasn't Ronaldinho 25/26 when he won the Balloon Door
Also Riquelme was very good in his late 20s

>Far worse than Martial last season
>Because he scored a goal against a team that literally couldn't defend he's better than a guy who had combined 49 goals and assists last season

Are you on crack?

Payet

Didn't watch Arsenal back then regulary, but I recall him as more of a technical attacking midfielder playing on the side (similiar to Nedved) than a classic pace merchant like Mkhitaryan.
>proven player
One good season at Dortmund, previously he was considered a flop. Flavor of the month player, and for someone as experienced he sure had a hard becomming a regular starter.
>by the time Sane...
Meanwhile Mkhitaryan got his second injury in 5 months, and crippled wingers sure are great to have in your team.

Robben and Ribery
Zola too but I guess he was more an AM

He was bad in his second season at Dortmund, you know the one where Klopp ran them into the bottom of the table at Christmas?
His last season at Waxtap was brilliant (espeically in the CL) which he was ~23 I think and he had a pretty good first season at Dortmund, I remember all the dirtmund fans here boasting about him.

>Ronaldinho, Riquelme
>wingers
Grasping at straws now, aren't we :)
It's fair to claim neither had a stellar start to their new clubs, but don't forget Sane has played as wingback or even an inverted wingback in like a half of his total PL time so far.
>a goal against a team that literally couldn't defend
Assist, 4/4 dribbles completed, 91% passing accuracy, 3 key passes, 4 chances created
>Mkhitaryan
As I said, one good season at Dortmund. Typical short-sighted Manure purchase

I'll concede those three as good examples. Now do you want me to start naming wingers who gradually turned to useless bench fodder after they started declining physically in their late twenties? Keep in mind Sup Forums posting has 1600 character limit

His first season was arguably worse than the one with Klopp's implosion, a literal flop having one good season before transfering to Manure.
>I remember all the dirtmund fans here boasting about him
Well it must be true then, right?

>>MU fans now
It's still a treble, right?