This is the most ''superior'' Black Man in America next to Russian female tennis player Maria Sharapova...

This is the most ''superior'' Black Man in America next to Russian female tennis player Maria Sharapova. This is the peak of Black race.

Who just beat the fuck out of a white guy.

Who is over 10 years younger and 20 lbs heavier.

Fuck Maria looking fine.
No nudes?

In a sport that he has been in for 35 years. He let that amateur "white boy" go 10 rounds with him and score points. If he was so superior, he would have just dominated him.

who won?

is that a albinaus monkey ?

Is she really that tall?

6'3" and wears heels. post moar giantesses humiliating manlets plox

It took him over 30 minutes of fighting to stop a guy who had 0 boxing fights?
LOL

He did imo. McGreggor isn't a 10 year old pussy keep that in mind.

It's not like Floydd was just getting the shit beat out of him the other 9 rounds. It was just awkward at first because of McGregor's style.

So he didn't beat his ass fast enough is what you're saying?

Mayweather is a greedy,money grabbing fraud who pays referees and judges to score victories for him.He lost to at least 3 Mexicans.

You all realize that the most famous boxers of all time have been black,right?
Muhammad Ali...Mike Tyson...Sugar Ray Leonard and now Floyd Merryweather.

I'm just pointing it out. I don't get why racists make such a big deal of it. I personally like to celebrate individuals-- not groups based on their skin colour.

That's like saying one baseball team is better than the other because their uniforms are a certain colour--- who the fuck cares?

webm versiiionnn

Is Kevin hart getting shorter?

Do you know what website you're on? People use race as a way to bait people here, doesn't matter which side they are on. 100 threads like these are made every hour or so, by the same people i'm guessing

...but Mayweather can't read.

I know-- been here a long time. I'm just throwing that into the discussion--- far more interesting, I'd say, than half of the bullshit /b talks about these days.

You don't know boxing. Floyd is an intelligent fighter who used the rope a dope technique on Conor. Conor through ridiculously faggy and useless rabbit punches, and his actually power shots (only like 10) didn't even make Floyd wince. Mma fighters can't punch, and they're fucken pussies. Floyd is 41, retired 2 years and beat the fuck outta the "best" UFC fighter

Sounds like OP got his head dunked in a shit filled toilet by Jamal at school today.

So it took 32 minutes of fighting for Floyd to win against a guy with 0 Boxing fights.

How long would it take for a White top MMA fighter to beat Gayweather in UFC?

If he would have done that everyone would have been pissed off and disappointed. I'm not saying he could have, what the fuck do I know about fighting? But MAYBE he could have, and just didn't because of showmanship.

kekkles.

What does that have to do with this thread?

Did you not read what I said you fucking mongol? He rope a doped him, Floyd was stationary and literally toying with him. Floyd dragged the fight so fans were happy with it, he said it himself. Floyd would probably 1 punch mcgaygor in mma with those 4 oz gloves. You see mma fighters can't even get a ko with 4 oz because there pussies. Accept the L, and your god Conor got his ass whooped, not stop sucking his dick you mentally ill, delusional fan boy