youtu.be/QZtev9ge1qU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what the fuck he doesn't even look like a girl

Stranger than fiction

next level trolling

>America

What a shithole kek

Imagine how those girls felt lol

don't they have ped rules, he "must" be overloaded on test.

>mfw Michelle Phelps wins 12 golds in 2020

what if he just pretends so he gets to grope girls?

lel

loving
every
kek

me on the left

stop reminding me

>says England

This is good, women love to protest for tranny rights. Add the girls are just as strong as women meme and this is glorious

>they wont wrestle that pucc to submission
what happened to Sup Forums? leave already poltards

The look on that refs face ahahahahahahah

So he doesnt have a penis, or is it a she taking testosterone and other steroids?

lmaooo fucking hell

Is this some kind of postmodern trolling?

He should ask the ref how to get boobs.

she is mtf

libshits blown the fuck out

kekekekek

You guys are reading it wrong. This is a girl that has """transitioned""" into a boy. Texas is not allowing "him" to compete with boys. So "he's" forced to compete with girls. Which is what "he" is anyway.

BASED Texas.

>she

>that disgusted ref's look

says it all really

reminds me of the south park episode where cartman acted retarded in order to be allowed to participate in the "special athletes' competition" (whatever it was called), because he had no chance of winning the normal one
([spoiler]he still ended up losing[/spoiler])

aren't school sports divided by biological sex, not gender?

From a sporting perspective, Is he a female the moment he decides to transition or once his testosterone levels reach female levels?
Because that is obviously still a dude..moustache and all

dang that's some effective treatment, doesn't look like it was ever a girl

So just a chick on roids?

>her

There are people who genuinely believe they are werewolves. It's a disorder that has existed throughout human history. Same with people who believe they are the opposite sex. The former are treated with antipsychotic drugs, why are the latter catered to?

She's obviously been exposed to a lot of hormone treatment.

well nevermind it seems he is ftm and dumb rules are preventing him from competing with boys like he wanted

the earlier you start, the more effective it is

she's going to have a clitpenis by the time she's done

thats good, those boys are really big compared to twinkette

Why not just have a tranny tier?

>be a high school girl
>take steroids
>beat all the other girls
>if you don't like this you're transphobic

>what are weight classes

lol

she does still look a bit like a girl in that pic, but overally her doctors did a pretty good job 2bf

I wonder if she likes girls or boys, if the former then it must a bit akward to compete against girls....

cuz then they can't get attention

Yeah. For future notice, when a cancerous article like the one in the OP refer to a "transgendered boy" what they mean is a mentally ill girl pretending to be a boy. And vice versa.

>You guys are reading it wrong
but I wasn't, this is great

and hilarious

So, essentially;

This chick has been on outrageous amounts of testosterone and other enhancement drugs - to the point where she has become a woman superathlete (still sub-man though) - and now she is allowed to beat up on women?

Wtf, I love the future.

the former girl doesn't want to face girls though. you're being obtuse. the transphobic part is that officials won't let him/her face boys

>olympics allow mentally ill trannies to compete in the incorrect gender
>men win all the womens medals

BEST TIMELINE

what are you, a misogynist racist trump supporter?

So if a male or female becomes transgender, from a sporting perspective do they change gender the moment they decide to or once their testosterone and other biological signs line up?
Because having a dick doesnt seem to be the deciding factor anymore? Like the dudes with dicks who won the women olympic races, semenaya?

kek truly the best

>cunts whine about Title IX and not getting scholarships for being subpar weekend warrior '"""athletes"""
>"but we are abiding by Title IX. Williamette just does better than you by all measures"

Yeah, forcing a dyke to wrestle other girls is really clever.

That "dude" should get off while rolling on the floor with other girls.

if you hate on a "transgender boy", are you a misogynist or a misandrist?

you can't be a misandrist the same way you can't be racist against whites

It's a lose lose situation.

If (((he))) went up against the real boys (((he)))'d get blown the fuck out and possibly badly injured.

> do they change gender the moment they decide to or once their testosterone and other biological signs line up?
gender isn't physical or biological. sex is. according to trannies, they feel like how they feel since birth. What I'm confused about is I figured school sports are separated by sex, not gender anyway. The pro-tranny agenda here muddled and confused and I don't know what they want or expect in this situation.

i'm confused, so what was it when it was born a girl or a boy and what is it meant to be now?

Same question applies, where is the separating line drawn

You can't be both and be normal at the same time

(((they))) know exactly what they are doing

so if that transgender boy would complain about women, he would be labelled misogynist despite having been born a female, but if someone hated on him for being a man now, he wouldn't be allowed to complain, because he switched to the gender of privilege?

is this the solution? should anyone who is complaining about white male privilege just start to self-identify as a white male, so that everyone will have privilege and nobody would get discriminated against anymore?

l-lads, have we just...found the solution against bigotry?

It's interesting how those degenerates prove how women athletes are inferior to their men counterparts.

>male to female
A man dominates women's competitions.
>female to male
"She" has to become a man in order to crush the competition.

That is cheating

nah, since white males are scum of the earth and causers of all the ills of the world, the obvious solution is to be trans-black and end all oppression at once

youtube.com/watch?v=_u-AKfb5MwQ

no, because what cunts don't like to mention is that they get to scream "MALE PRIVILEGE!!!!!" while being the most privileged and entitled beings on the planet.

no sane bitch is going to give up that degree of advantage. they all know that male privilege isn't actually a thing, just that continuously emphasizing its existence is a good way to keep the pussy privilege gravy train flowing

america was a mistake

We saw this when men change to women and face other women and completely btfo them. Everyone gets all ass hurt cause no matter what whoever is the """""man""""" in the situation fucks the other person up

It was born a girl but has since transitioned. Hence the politically correct term, "transgender boy".

Yup

I like the idea of a girl beating me up sexually but deep down I know if it really came to it I'd fuck their shit up.

>this guy walks up to you in the club and slaps your girlfriends ass, what do you do?

>tfw couldn't stop this
>even with all the REFBALL I gave to the other dyke

For you

I don't get it. Doesn't trangender boy mean he was a girl who became a boy?

Sup Forums subtly help me bump my troll thread on Sup Forums

Kick her in the balls

I hope this catches on in the future and """""men""""" start to dominate female disciplines in sport.

I don't actually have a problem with this. If he was born a girl, he is a girl, and he should compete in girls' sports. Once again Texas does the right thing.

literally all queers must die

>(still sub-man though)
women pin and win tournaments against boys all the time

In NC Wrestling only has weight classes and all girls wrestle boys. I don't know if any ever won state.

Did you just mansplain her pronouns??

Spectacular - I just love this. Hopefully he's just doing it for the keks.

"Sure . . . I'm transgender. I'm not even to enjoy grappling with those young ladies."

Society is so degenerate - end times can't be that far off.

What will be really great - is watching all female sports being taken over by "trannies." If I was a male tennis player - think of how much you could clean up on the female side even if you're ranked below 100.

Aren't there usually a few high school girls who wrestle with boys because of low participation or whatever? Why can't this person do that?

>wanting trannys to take over women's sports

Fuck that sportsfus would disappear.

She can stil beat freshman and 8th graders as a senior

>pressing your hands against your arm far to make it look like your arms are bigger
What is this? Your first day being a guy?

That might be the one passable FtM ever.

Older than 13yo?
When I was 12, I was smaller than all the girls and would have lost.
At 14, I would have broken them in half.
Test is a helluva drug.

so would it be gay or what?

SJWs are gonna turn on Transgender(especially MtF) if they keep getting BTFO by them in everything. Literally proving equality between genders doesn't exist.

Or they will point to stories like this and claim trannies are superior to straight people, ignoring the PED use that caused it.

Since when is there a such this as girl's wrestling at the high school level?

It's by weight class, so it's usually 48 kg girls pinning 48 kg boys, but it happens enough that it's not really news anymore. Some girls have even won state championships in wrestling.

I don't know what state you're from but that's literally never happened outside of JV at the high school level. I wrestled 12 years in south jersey and before high school, I knew a number of girls who kicked the shit out of boys. The state champ for 65lbs of Delaware was a girl iirc.

But that shit ends as soon as high school hits. I've never seen a girl even win a varsity match even at 103lbs.

Also fuck wrestling.

Once sportsfus disappear, viewership and interest in those sports will drop.
Then is when SJWs will get their comeuppance - even if logic doesn't work, money always does.

>boxing just becomes televised domestic abuse
>ratings soar
>eventually some woman will land a lucky KO
>mfw the shitposting that day

youtu.be/QZtev9ge1qU

I stand corrected. Second place in states is actually really impressive for a girl, not even meming. Also:

>only one Wisconsin manlet in the entire state can beat a girl

189/215 master race 4 lyfe

ROASTIES BTFO

seriously this will teach white woman to stop being virtue signaling cunts and vote for the party that wants to protect them from shit like this and muslim shiria rape and men in women's bathrooms