It's over reddit is finished

it's over reddit is finished

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

haha reddit is the cesspool of the internet.

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS FINALLY IT BEGINS

Do you know what this actually means? A PC-off. "But muh site is more safe than yours."
It will escalate until the cabals of reddit implode showing their true colors with doxing brigades and raiding imzy.

Let the """"" free speech""""" battles begin.

Fuck Reddit. Reddit is gay.

Where is there racism, sexism, or any form of bigotry on reddit? I thought that shit stayed here with the rest of the beta males

>free of harassment and abuse

Aka no one is allowed to disagree, have their own opinion, etc.

>A forum for pedo appologists supported by a child molester
>The left will defend this

meh.

Reddit is too big to fail.

thats why we are on the right side

Let the safe space wars begin.

Our tears and rolls of foam will block out the sun!

>When you're such a cuck that normie central, reddit, is too triggering

"Our hugbox became a normal box and we had to move."

Then we will cry in the shade!

Well at least the good thing is that since this pedo apologist forum is invite only, it means that the owners of the website can be directly responsible for any doxxing that happens on the website. SJWs love doxxing so the owner of the website is fucked

Reddit is a toxic and disgraceful cesspool of racism and bigotry

>more relevant than ever

but i thought voat already killed reddit???

>Lena Dunham

Do people actually see her as some messiah despite, you know, grooming her younger sister for several years?

Either way, what the fuck is Imzy trying to accomplish? Safe space shit right?

Guessing it's only a matter of time until they get 'enriched' by e-migrants.

Well the Donald supporters seem to be increasing. I only wish the Redditors didn't come here.

Why dont we raid it with our racist meme magic? It would be fun.

>it's over reddit is finished

So this is the Clinton machine building a Reddit clone site? and using their fave little mouthpiece Lena to promote it?? Just because they are so buttmad about Bernie?

Am I reading this right?

How can we get Imzy invites?

Well, she is definitly a pedo-messiah. She is basicly the new mahomet.

>When a "safe space" isn't safe enough so you have to build an even saferer space!

God damn millennials are such laughable pathetic failures. I cannot fucking wait for them to get out of their burger flipping jobs and enter the business world so I can eat them alive and line my pockets will gold via their stupidity and childlike mentality

>I cannot fucking wait for them to get out of their burger flipping jobs and enter the business world

Something tells me that's not going to happen.

>a place where you bury opposing opinions into obscurity with downboats
>not safe enough

Well at least my future looks bright. I cant wait to breeze by all these children in life

Message the sjw board mods(I think their board is gamerghazi or something) and act like an sjw for a bit then create a few accounts do the same and then finally when you have a shit ton of accounts on it, go full on Sup Forums on the website

Lefties attacking one another.

Love it.

I'm sure daddy will give them a management position so their step-grandson Jamal jr can be taken care of

So they are basically saying that their virtual cuckshed doesn't have enough pozloads smeared all over it.

That does make you think how out-of-the-world degenerate their new platform is going to be.

Reddit, with its mod control and SJW directors pruning content and users just wasn't progressive enough?

>healthy communities

Yes, Stalinist communities where everyone must be in happy agreement and not attack anyone or disagree, because that's hateful, were known for their happy user bases.

Can't wait for killer content like: "Doesn't everyone love Coca Cola, they are very progressive with their new rainbow campaign, right community?"

Enter reply:
>YES
or
>YES I LOVE COCA COLA
or
>YES COCA COLA TRULY IS OUR GREATEST ALLY

Gold, huh? What kind of gold?

>Cucks, faggots, wife's sons... we march. For social justice's sake, for free stuff's sake, for Israel's sake, we march...

...Into hell's mouth we march.

>Mods crush the threads with banhammers... and batters the Reddit shitposts
with unbridled suspensions.

Glorious.

Only one among us
keeps his bull prepping reserve.

Only he.

Only our king.

sounds like dailykos, which has been around ten years plus

>Lenny Letter

DENTAL PLAN!

its amazing how shitty link aggregator websites or image boards feel like they need to fund raise $3 million + because any competent web programmer could shit out reddit or Sup Forums in a weekend

obvious cash grab

So she's making tumblr?

HAHA REDDIT HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY?

LISA NEEDS BRACES

But user, when will Imzy finally respect diversity? I feel uncomfortable, everyone there are white oppressors and worse most of them are cis white males.

Horrible memories of Xbox live all come flooding back...

we talking about the same reddit that has banned dozens of my accounts for simple miscommunications?

>It's no secret that Reddit isn't the best place on the internet, in fact, it's name has become synonymous with hate speech, racism, sexism and other terrible things.

I somehow doubt the authenticity of this statement.

>not even reddition is inclusive enough

>boo capitalism
>Feel The Bern
>Now let's go find some billionaire to fund my startup

Anyone want to try and get accounts on the website and just say the stupidest things like I'm triggered by blacks so the Mods would not say anything against us and we make the site unuseable by anyone by saying we're triggered by them and they would get banned or something?

I got my invite to the beta just today. Will probably just lurk and take screenshots for keks.

Trolling will have to be more subtle, more careful, more delicate, but the results, my friends, will be so much sweeter. Delectable even.

>Its name has become synonymous with hate speech, racism, sexism, and other terrible things

Since when? I thought WE were the Internet hat machine. Fucking Reddit always taking credit for Sup Forums's work.

>Fucking Reddit always taking credit for Sup Forums's work.
Reddit saves Sup Forums from normies. They go to Reddit to feel edgy while still being able to feel-vote. Reddit helps Sup Forums more than harms.

Now this imzy thing seems rather empty, im lurking around its like an empty canvas.

The first self proclaimed 'safe space' website...wow.

>The world is entering the second era of safe spaces
>Even reddit is considered not safe enough
>Sup Forums still rolling along

Feels good man

>these people actually think REDDIT is too right-wing

>reddit CONFIRMED the new place for shitlords

that's great

If only it didn't come from people supporting a pedophile

So this is the sites front page

>As flexible and diverse as you are.

Unless you disagree of course

Reeeeeeeeee your the cuck nigger faggot

Well this is clearly a scam

>Community money

aka you pay them

Kek

>It's no secret that Reddit isn't the best place on the Internet. In fact, its name has become synonymous with hate speech, racism, sexism and other terrible things.

B-but-but... that used to be OUR thing!

>MATERIAL FUCKING DESIGN
Dropped

>lena dunham

the entire thing is designed as a giant cuckshed where nu-males are in competition with each other to pay female contributors for nothing

Operation "Invite Only" when?

>the internet hate machine is now reddit

How about we start making accounts and fill them with SJW nonsense now and then in I don't know a week we try and get into the hugbox, when we are in with a good few accounts well we shove the redpill down their throat

>you will never have a successful startup that raises 3 mil

Pls don't misuse dank memes user kun

Pure 24k Peruvian gold.
Not even Spaniard got it.

It might take longer than that to get enough people in there through invites to make a statement and make it harder for them to prune everyone.

The tough part is going to be orchestrating on cue and keeping people from starting too early.

Whatever happened to Ello?

>YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS FINALLY IT BEGINS

At least one man from one of the sights will go transgender and get the penis snipped... just to PROVE how progressive they are

we did it reddit

Women ruined real life and now they won't rest until the entire internet is a souless soapbox designed to give them money

>implying you don't want to raid imzy

>le reddit
>le facebook
Who the fuck cares? It's just a fucking site out of gazillion sites.

I'd say to have a thread where we post our created accounts passwords to start the event

We must create Internet 3.0

God the webpage looks like it's made for children with all the stupid mascots and cute talk.

>he says on a Vietnamese knitting enthusiast page with a frog on every board.

There's even fucking tipping built into the interface.

It's just begging to be raided.

How do we getting hate groups involved in making donations to imzy?

>It's no secret that Reddit isn't the best place on the Internet. In fact, its name has become synonymous with hate speech, racism, sexism and other terrible things.

THEY STOLE EVEN THAT FROM US TOO?
HOLY SHIT FUCK YOU REDDIT

>Create different profiles to fit your various identities

kek

Do you really want the normies coming here?

Let leddit take the hordes of edgy faggots, they'll prefer it.

> Lena Dunham
does it mean they will allow CP?

plebbit diddnt steal anything they just get blamed for our shit because normies are too pussy to browse Sup Forums or Sup Forums for more than an hour a month

What if a safe space within a safe space isn't safe enough?

Reddit is simply bigger. It was always Sup Forums lite.

SAMMY HYDE SAMMY HYDE BY YOUR WILL I WILL ABIDE
A
M
M
Y

H
Y
D
E

S
A
M
M
Y

H
Y
D
E

B
Y

Y
O
U
R

W
I
L
L

I

W
I
L
L

A
B
I
D
E

>gas jw
Oh fuck sweet ID

Never wasted any time on the site, but if the SJWs all fuck off to Lena Dunhams tattooed arse safe space version wouldn't that be a good thing?

Quit being an SJW. Pedo apologia is one of the four cornerstones of the alt right.

my safeeeeeeeeee spaccccccccccceeeee

comment free windowwwsss

troll safe passphrasessss

That article makes Reddit sound like the next Sup Forums. When are we making the transition, folks?

>healthy spaces
Literally goes against everything that internet represents. Just turn off your computer if you need a safe space.

Don't ever submit to the SJWs. They will ALWAYS turn on you and think you are "not good enough."

>A FUCKING LEAF
Pedo apology has nothing to do with the alt right you twit

Someone should submit a request to build a community, claiming to be a gay/lesbian/trany from eastern Europe/Africa/Asia. They are definitely going to allow that. Then several posts in, he should explain that the real aggressors towards him are actually muslims/blacks.

Yes, would be great

>reddit
>hate speech

What the fuck.

I am becoming convinced that these fucking idiots might actually get a fucking aneurysm if they came here.

Fucking pussies.

Underrated posts