GF cheated

GF cheated.

I enjoyed knowing. I want to ask the guy what he did to her. how do i do that?

pic related. gf

First of, more pics.
Also, how do you know?

nudes?

Faggot

she told me

specifically she's got a big ass and im trying to find out what he may have done to it.

With all do respect user.

Why would you want to know the details of how you were cucked?

>how do i do that?
Offer up your gf again if he'll tell you.

Now post more pics cuck.

Are you in Maryland?
Send her my way, I'll tell you everything or let you watch.

cuck

whats it like being a babyback bitch?

she stopped talking to him but thats a hot idea

>she stopped talking to him
Why?

it was a mishap and she didnt care for it. felt awkward.

>she stopped talking to him

Right, because if she wasn't honest the first time, surely she is telling the truth a second time....

Are you fucking stupid? The only reason she wouldn't talk to him if the sex wasn't good.

it wasnt good. and i know she isnt talking to him. i literally have access to every way she'd communicate with him

>Get in tub
>Cut wrists
>???
>Profit

>it was a mishap
How does a cock find its way into a pussy by mishap? Did they slip and fall?
>she didn't care for it
You need to find someone better at fucking then.
>felt awkward
Let her know that you're into it.

>cheating is now known as a "mishap"

Wow, younger generations are getting dumber. I thought my parents and grandparents were just backwards and did not accept change or progression. But you sir, are a whole new level of stupidity.

If she told you then just tell her it turns you on and ask her to tell you what he did to her.

I actually just don't care. I didn't call it a mishap to her.

What im saying is it wasnt planned, not that it was an accident.

and yes, progression means realizing all people are shit and women are cunts and love is fake.

henceforth why i dont care it happened.

Kys

she doesnt remember but she share some details

more pictures OP

Sounds like she needs some liquid courage.

Aw young grasshopper, you are on the right path!

that was the cause

She doesn't remember? So she was raped?

she says she remembers some form of consent but then stopping later

Tell us what she said when she told you about it. What details did she share?

>kissing
>blackout
>guy on top of her
>blackout
>waking up, asking to stop
>sleep

If it worked once, it can work again. Invite a bro over, get your girl drunk, and let nature take its course.

so call law and order cause we got a rap

she doesnt want to drink for awhile lol

Not necessarily. Her not remembering doesn't mean she didn't consent at the time. The only thing that would definitely be a problem is if he didn't stop when she asked.

post her nudes, you're already basically cucking.. Embrace the fact you'll probably get a kick out of spreading her.

So she got raped

Knew she was a cheater just by seeing that leg tat

she said she gave a form of consent prior

whale fuck...just fucking fuck.If you're ok with it then it doesnt sound like cheating. some fucked up form of arousal or something. I feel like thats becoming more mainstream now adays, partners want their partner to feel good. SO just let her feel good. Hopefully you have some form of emotional connection thats stronger than the other guys peen. also post more nudes damn it...show ass beeter

So she remembers that but nothing else? You know how long it takes from that kind of shit. You're an idiot. She's not telling you something.

Humans are not monogamous.

Deal with it.

Is this anyone in particular?

Dude stop being such a pussy, go to this dude and punch the shit out of him then go to youre girlfriend fuck her hard in the ass and quit youre relationship after that find youre inner peace and start a new one with a smarter woman

But some don't want other people and end up monogamous for decades, where's your logic now?

She sounds like a piece of trash.
At least smack her in the face with a shovel, twice.

if you're referring to the picture, no

the leftists really have invaded Sup Forums kek. what cucks

They're bored and tied together by social norms. That dude wants to fuck other women. The woman wants to fuck other men. Tons of reasons why people stay together when they don't really want to.

Bait.

Be a man and knock the shit out of this motherfucker dont trust this bitch anymore if she cheat ones then she will do it twice trust me

Once you've been cucked is there a way to stop being a cuck, or is it just a permanent strain on your soul?

> underrated

I mean it comes and goes, but it will always be there

I had a threesome with my ex and my best friend, she gave him head while i fucked her

It happened like 5 yrs ago but ita always my go to memory if i have to cum quickly

The part that always got me was that he came in her mouth and she didnt stop and he got hard again and came again then i made out with her when he left the room and i didnt even know he finished untill i talked to him about it like the next week, when ever i asked her she told me to ask him

Oh and i came almost instantly so i just sat there and ate her out from behind while she gave him head for like a half hr

Thats hawt, my GF cheated as well, ask her while having sex introduce it as dirty talk

but how to ask him?

Maybe after some beers if friends

Drop his phonenumber, we'll take care of it for you fam

Fucking cuck cancer.

this sounds like my story I wrote a few days ago here

haha that's not what happened you fool.

Is he good looking?

Tell us more!!!!!!!!!