Quickly Sup Forums, I need your help

Quickly Sup Forums, I need your help.

It's current 0430, and I have a t-shirt that is soaked in water which I need to be 100% dry in under 2 hours. It says that I can't use a dryer so I need to find another method.

Buy another shirt.

hair dryer

put it in the dryer anyways.

if it says you cant use the dryer do it anyways

Nothing's open right now.

Tried that, didn't work.

Are you sure it'll be fine? It's got printed text on it which is the kind that is textured (?) and comes off after a while, I don't want that to disappear after putting it in the dryer.

piss on it

honestly this

spit on it

get 2 or 3 clothspins and slide it on your cars antenna through the sleeves, clips it at the ends of the sleeves and around the neck

drive. fast. like 100 mph, drifting corners, flying over speed bumps and whatever.

guarenteed to be dry by the time you get pulled over.

put it on the lowest heat setting, retard. do you seriously not know how to do laundry?

Squeeze as much moisture out of it as possible first.

If you got a radiator near a window, put t shirt on radiator, turn thermostat to max, open window, place electric fan near it.

Iron it to remove creases

microwave on high for 10 minutes

OP are you even capable of cooking for yourself?

so it looks like a flag?

Necessity is the mother of innovation.
user, that is some clever thinking there.
>When you've been on Sup Forums so much you've seen both the cactpha pictures before

ITT: Idiots

Just microwave it on high for 10 mins because microwaves heat up just the water and nothing else causing it to evaporate

>filename
>cataLOG

yes.

i dont think OP is looking to eat his shirt, he wants it dry so he can wear it

Microwave it to dry it then iron it to get out creases

microwave

Listen to user though, it will get insta dry if you put it on your car and speed

Is it a bad idea to iron the t-shirt while it's still damp?

yes microwave it first because it removes moisture.

There's no heat setting, I don't think. There's just a timer and a switch which has an opaque picture of a sun, and a semi-opaque picture of the sun.