I'm 27 never been drunk. Let me explain...

I'm 27 never been drunk. Let me explain... i've never been able to handle the fucking disgusting taste of an alcoholic beverage long enough to become drunk.

All of you bearded Sup Forums 40 year old dads BTFO with your
>hurr durr muh scotch
>hurr durr muh whiskey
>hurr durr muh *insert flame retardant drink*

Are you guys fucking dense? How can you drink literally some of the most unsavory drink i've ever tasted in my life. Have a fucking cream soda or something, or a root beer. Anyone who can fathom drinking enough of that liquefied diarrhea is a degenerate and deserves stage 7 colon cancer.

chase it you pussy.. also have u never heard of acquired tastes

Eh, you're not missing anything

are you dense? have you heard of caring and savoring my taste buds for all of my years of living so that they don't get acquired to a drinkable cancer that doesn't even taste good.

I don't get it.
>Tastes like shirt
>looks like shirt
>usually warm like shit
>usually smells like fucking garbage
And yet you guys drink copious amounts as if the trade off for a little whoozy feeling is worth the ireversable bodily effects and the disgusting feeling of that foul vomit sliding down your semen ridden throats.

Take care of your fucking taste buds is all i'm saying. Let an ice cold coca cola rot your insides not a disgusting brandy.

I guess wine is fine because of the classiness involving it, but that alone is a spledid grape flavor mixed with garbage alcohol.

AHCOHOL
IS NOT
MEANT
TO BE
CONSUMED

i dont deink anymore but we had good times.. and u can drink alcohol cold..

>I don't like something so everyone shouldn't like it

Hurr durr I don't like this so no one should!

Nice bait you huge faggot. Unless you're either so retarded and think you're the only one with an opinion on things.

Also, root beer is disgusting. Catch cancer.

Try
>i don't understand why people drink something that doesn't taste good but it kills you
>let something that is delicious kill you like soda, or flavored cigars
>why do people enjoy such a nasty drink

There is no reason to enjoy alcoholic beverages. Period. Theres no reason to drink them. No reason to spend money on them. Spin around in a chair for 1 minute you'll get the same effect but for the love of god save your mouth some trouble. Save your stomach from digesting liquid vomit flavored water.

retard. unpopular opinion does not equal bait

Literally catch cancer lmfao. Alcohol peasant.
Imagine actually spending money on liquid vomit in a bottle LMFAOOOOOO imagine waking up and praying you'll have enough in your pay check to chug diharrea flavored water LMFAOOOOO

>all people enjoy the same stuff
>everything taste the fame to all people

Some people drink because they want to get drunk. Just like people smoke pot because they want to get high. OR if people drink for the taste they could go for micro-brews or some shit like that. My point still stands, faggot.

For those who don't enjoy the taste, you can put a whole bunch of sweet stuff in it to cover up the alcohol taste. Vodka is a good move for this since it basically tastes like nothing(the higher shelf it is). It's like people who drink coffee with 3 creams and 3 sugars and chocolate and all that other crap that basically turns it into ice cream.

The point for these people is the psychoactive affect, not the flavor.

Imagine having such a crippled mouth that an alcoholic beverage doesn't taste like shit to you LMFAOOO

Everything doesn't taste the same to all people dingus, but a pile of sour watered down cowshit might.

>Spin around in a chair for 1 minute you'll get the same effect

Save $10000 and 10,000's of taste buds

Put a shot of crown in a can of root beer newfriend

I genuinely really dislike sweet alcoholic drinks.

I can drink pretty much any straight alcohol and still savour some aspect of it.

Hmm, no you don't. Alcohol is an intense psychoactive affect. It's more intense than marijuana. (another reason it's funny that that's illegal)

>some

realistically 1.0055% of it.

Genuinely never been drunk like i said. But i'm familiar with the effects. Also the thought of lowering yourself to... that state of mind. Pathetic lmfao. You've all seen a drunk, why the fuck would you become that for a quick thrill.

I'd shoot fucking heroin before shot gunning a coors cancer light

Are you implying that alcoholic drinks only have 1.0055% worth of "flavour" in them?

Are you perchance homeschooled or incredibly challenged?

Imagine actually coming home after work, tired af and wanting to play some vidya or watch the tele and instead of grabbing chips and a soda you grab a fucking bottle of vomit scotch LMFAOOOOOO get a grip

I'm implying 1.0055% is the disginguishable flavored ingredient they throw in it.

All ~99% of the rustic, moldy, flame retardant, rat poisoned flavors aren't accounted for user. Did you want me to account for them as well?

I mean, you could just find a select few drinks that you drink for flavour or just to unwind?
There are literally thousands upon thousands of different drinks out there.

You don't have to go zero or 200, you can drink to get a buzz and you don't have to fucking go comatose?

Okay? You're missing out. Nobody gets drunk because they think, "boy howdy, i bet i'll look cool slurring my words and stumbling around". They get drunk because it feels good. And they don't care if they look stupid feeling good.

try being me faggot, drinking is the shit.

not worth, you sound idiotic and you don't even mean to. You're describing a cheap thrill. Why turn to the weakest most government funded cheap thrill on earth then by your point? Why stop at a silly little buzz if you can get a nice cocaine high or crack high before a comatose.

A 50% of an alcohol "high" is garbage compared to 50% of other cheap highs. Of course a 100% full on comatose high is not recommened so i won't even count it

>flavours have to be ingredients
Aye, because if you grill a piece of meat, that surely must mean that you have a packet of "grill flavour" because it isn't something that organically happens in the cooking process.

You have no idea if it's worth it.

disgusting, pathetic, laughable and cringey. all the works. imagine spending more than $5 a year on an alcoholic toxic beverage LMFAOOO

i haven't been able to stand the taste of tacos, you don't see me fucking shouting to the world

HEY ASSHOLES, I DON'T LIKE TACOS, MY TASTES ARE CORRECT

kill yourself

PEOPLE AREN't losing their homes over tacos.

IMAGINE ACTUALLY HAVING ANY SORT OF FINANCIAL PROBLEMS DUE TO EXPESSCIVE SPEDNING ON "ALCOHOL" LMFAOOO i can crying irl

Alcoholics btfo my thread ffs

mmm the natural toxic mold that occurs in a brewery mmmmmm when that yeast turns into vomit flavored chunks of foam mmmmmmmmm nothing like a good brew, ah lad?

Why does it trigger you that most people like something you don't? Also there are sweet tasting liquors like Baileys or Amarula or eggnog, have you tried those?

>yeast
Yeah because we're talking about beer and wine here, kiddo.
Top kek.

Who are you Blowing The Fuck Out by ranting about disliking stuff others like?

My main said eggnog.

Refrain from fucking posting on my thread for the love of christ, dumb alchie.

i thought btfo was back the fuck off

It literally didn't. Are you that stupid that you don't even know what you've written?

Also broseph try fruity drinks. Not shit so sugary sweet your teeth rot but actually well mixed drinks. Half the time you can't even taste the alcohol in them but you can still get drunk.

It doesn't always have to be beer and shots.

rat poison pabst blue getting to your brain cells mate? i said refrain from posting here you black livered vomit-drink lover.

>people enjoy something i don't! However will i live?!
>i know, i'll go shitpost on a website relegated to pedophiles and sexual deviants, that'll show them.

This is what you soumd like op. Now leave me to my scotch and lolicon you dirty filthy muslim.

try
>people excessively enjoying something that tastes like cowdung, i better chime in and tell them why they're being retarded

now back the heck off my thread, newfriendo

>hates "alcohol"
>keeps bringing up beer as an example

Do you even know what alcohol is?

Yeah, beer idiot. All that scotch fogging your rain cells lad

Am I supposed to care? I wouldn't even be surprised if it turned out you're drunk, seeing you don't even know what you've posted. But

Reminder that the anaerobic respiration of yeast is not the only way of getting alcohol.

>But

Yeah get your malnourished kidneys out of my fucking thread you fucking hillbilly.

>i still don't like this thing, and nobody else should either!
Its called tge real world kiddo. People like other things and you can't stop us. Personally i would rather chug poison and ruin my liver than be some pathetic cuck who can't enjoy himself.

dense. As always from a person who drinks cat piss water. you're still misinterpretting my green texts on purpose.

>i still don't like this thing, i don't get why people still like this thing, so i'm going to call them sperms.

You're a sperm you caveman don't comment on my thread again.

I'd agree with beer maybe, but for example Vodka has almost no taste.

Just mix it and have fun getting drunk.

Oh shit I got Backed The Fuck Off pretty hard here. But don't worry if me posting in this thread is bothering you, I'll make sure to sage it.

You've been muted. enjoy.

Vodka tastes like rotten potato poison piss why do people say it's flavorless.

You blokes have got tongues that don't function

Oh man this is hilarious. Pathetic display tbh.

>> Cream soda
>> Root beer
This shit is just as bad for you. When I watch my friends down 4 cans of coke I feel like they are killing themselves quicker then watching a friend have a glass of whiskey on the rocks.
>>Haven't drank pop in 10 years
>>Drink the occasional alcoholic beverage

Most people that drink pop drink it all day
Most who drink alcohol keep it to a couple times a week

>THIS PERSON IS MAKING LEGITIMATE STATMENTS AGAINST MY ARGUMENT AND I DON'T LIKE IT. I'LL JUST USE RANDOM SCIENCEY WORDS TO INSULT THEM.
grow up sugar sack. Literally everyone can enjoy whatever they like, even if it gets them in trouble or kills them. Its our choice, so quit being a cock goblin, and pop a cold one and chill out.

I've been drunk and honestly I hate it. To Mich of a light weight so I Mich rather smoke weed.
But let me put this out there. It is an acquired taste, a taste that takes a while to down. Cause a lot of that hard shit is disgusting.
And cmon let's be honest, of whiskey, or beer never made you drunk. Hardley anyone would drink it. Why do you think near beer sells so little. Hardley anyone drinks for the taste unless they are John Wayne or fucking Sam Eliot.

But even when you get use to the taste. The feeling of being drunk sucks. You feel amazing for a while and then you vomit get a hangover and start to feel.shitty as hell.
Well at least its that way for me.

muted as well. enjoy.

They enjoy it, let them enjoy it.
Stop acting like a retard.

Another mute. Enjoy arr-tard.

>Genuinely never been drunk like i said. But i'm familiar with the effects

not how it works

Inb4 he mutes you as well.

You have no idea what you are talking about. My guess is you are 17 and have no friends to party with. If you are 27 then I feel bad because you are obviously over sheltered

Thanks man. I hope you have fun in your loveless echo chamber.

kill yourself with a delicious cream soda is what i'm saying. instead of killing yourself with raccoon nuttsack sweat in a can

Oh shit, too late for stupidity levels this high,

you've asked for a mute. don't know what you're thinking :/

Enjoy.

Maybe if you drank, you wouldn't be so uptight and pissed all the time. Or is it that you're underaged and this is all jealousy. Jealous that most of us are grown ups and you're stuck drinking cream soda like the 10 year old you are...

I enjoy drinking for the dame reason i chew up hydros when i take them, to get fucked up!

Drinking their sorrows away.

This all stems from hate not jealousy.

I hate that i'm ridiculed for being almost 30 and not being able to enjoy a soda
>wtf no beer?
>wtf u dont drink are u gay
I will eradicate all those whom enjoy alcohol.

muted.

After a long day I sometimes have a cold beer. During the day I mostly drink water.

No coca cola or other pops. That shit dissolves metal, why would you want it in your stomach?

Drink your mute away, retard. Enjoy.

Vodka with cranberry juice tastes delicious. If you want the least amount of disgusting shit to drink to get drunk, everclear shots.

You're a pussy, user.

He'll mute you.

>enjoys beer
>no man pop is bad

You're not even getting muted you're fucking banned. Enjoy, freak.

STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!!!!!!!!!1!!!!ONE

Drink rum you negative albino, if you want the beginners drink, do 2-3 fingers of malibou and rest cola, its a meme but drinkable

Soo you admit you just hate alcohol irrationally, and are basically a racist?
Thanks man. Must be great to have your head wedged so firmly in your own ass like that.

I love drinking beer at concerts.

mmmm delicious there it is. i'm less of a man because i don't drink... alcohol.. to alter my state of mind..

i'm less of a man... because i don't alter my state and escape.... from reality..

mmmmm delicious... i'm a pussy because i don't subject my taste buds to cat piss... mmmmmm more. more

I'm sure this is bait, but I'm
26 and I've never even really tasted alcohol or done any drug. My gf I live with smokes weed all the time she used to drink but it fucks her stomache up so she stopped, I've been to parties and stuff I just don't partake.

filename should be >average alcohol consumer

haha, you have autism

Muted? Thats a new feature

put metal in a glass of beer and a glass of coke. See which one is more aggresive. a bit of stout won't do much harm.

mmmmmmmm i'm a sissy because i don't drink whiskey mmmmm yeah more give me more.. mmmmmm yeah i;'m a pussy because i don't stumble around a room and regret last night with a headache mmmmmm

AHCOHOL
IS NOT
MEANTnfdsnfdsnfjsdnf
TO BEgfg
CONSUMED alcoaof us fonsm

who actually writes LMFAOOOOOOO

you are a right fucking faggot.
if you ever get a job through some kind of autism in society clearance, I bet you'll wear bowling shoes to work.

ps, you're a faggot.

haha, you have a stomach that doesn't function as it was intended because you decided to pour booger flavoreed salty piss water down your gullet. Muted.

You're not less of a man because you don't drink. You're less of a man because you go on Sup Forums and have a melt down over people liking things you don't like.

Don't drink alcohol user, it is very toxic. So is cream soda or root beer. Those are not as bad, but still really bad. Drink some San Pedro tea instead for a good time.

Retard bowling shoes look fucking cool.

Imagine having to defend alcohol this much LMFAOOOOO imagine thinking i'm a fag for my distate in vomit water LMFAOOO

Enjoy the mute, one of many more to come. Refrain from posting on my thread.

The reality is is that you recommend cream soda or root beer.

Let me draw you a comparison, a child will choose jellybeans and chocolate bars over a rare NY strip with a bacon & blue cheese creme.

You have a child's palette. You are incapable of perceiving the intricacies and elements that make alcohol fucking delicious. You can't appreciate bitterness, you can't appreciate laced elements of citrus or stone fruit.

No, you need to have sweetness slammed in your face like a clown throwing a pie.

That's why you get made fun of. Even at 27, you can't be bothered to develop a sense of sophistication.

Enjoy your fucking carbonated sugar syrup.

>doesn't drink alcohol
>considers himself a real man
>doesn't consider himself a fag