Chick on tinder sends me nudes - this one stood out... can anyone figure out why?

chick on tinder sends me nudes - this one stood out... can anyone figure out why?

The used condom on the floor lmao

One.. Rooms a fucking disaster.. 2. The bitch had the mattress upside down?? The fuck.. Ima go with twk

because there's no dick in the pic?

Also.. There's a sock that looks like a condom

It's a sock ya cuck

She is most likely a single mother

Queen of Spades.

She's a monkey fucker

condom on the floor

saggy tits

shitty tat

dirty fucking room

dirty fucking mirror

red walls really nigga

and most likely busted face since shes hiding it

she's taken a photo of herself in her mirror but her arms are above her head, whereas her phone should be visible in the pic

that looks like a sock.

Aside from being messy as shit and no sheets on the bed, I am not seeing it.

Sock = condom? Only to neckbeards

The beds upside down..

thats not a sock you fucking mongloid

its a fucking condom

clean the cheeto dust off your fingers before you speak to me again you fat nigger

You must have never seen a condom.. I break magnums. They're not even that big.

Nigga.. Im 190, pure muscle. Try me

you can see the shadow of the dude taking her picture who just got done fucking her and tossing his used sock-condom on the floor

you must have never seen your dick before fat nigger

that aint a sock nigga. Look closer.
Too much to describe with what is wrong pal.

Does she seriously have a Queen of Spades tattoo? I thought that was a meme...

bait

Only mine and those I've passed around females with.

Not bait actually..

go call your mom faggot

I assume this pic was on /b at some.point?

Its not the condom but the mattress is upside down. What do I get for solving teh puzzle user?

How about you go call your mom and tell her you love her, she misses you and wishes youd call more you fucking piece of shit asshole.

I like this guy

Guys, socks don't have reservoir tips.

i told her before she went to work to have a nice day faggot leave it

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

condom
has reservoir tip

>190
nigger you look like you're 130-150 depending on how tall you are
>pure muscle
no.

If you're breaking condoms, it means she's not wet. You don't turn her on.

Same shitty tattoo with finger for timestamp

6' 3".. Was 165 bulked 25.. Try again

This photo has been floating around for years....

why are you fucking here leave normie go fuck your cousin

Nah. More of the condom restricts my dick so much it hurta

Hahaha! Faggot.

Been here for 8 years on and off.. I've watched it go to shit.. But its still home

nasty. queen of spades tat. clear indicator she's into scat and likely has aids/vd

Queen of spades tattoo. That means she only fucks niggers no lie look it up

IS THAT A PENIS PUMP IN THE BACKGROUND?

Ace of spades tattoo. She's a nigger lover. Run away

HOW THE FUCK DID WE END UP WITH A SPECIMEN THIS RETARDED WITH BILLIONS OF YEARS OF EVOLUTION?

even for 6'3 you don't look 190, unless you have huge monsterous legs, buy a new set of scales

Buddy, that depends where you live. I live somewhere they don't even have many niggers. Certainly not enough for every skanky tattoo to be fucking one.

I do though... It's unfortunate.. My legs are actually pretty god damn big.. But that's Maui Thai for you..

If you think so.. I'm sorry you have a small dick man.. Life must be horrid for you.

I'm not either of the dudes arguing with you, but a third party..I just wanted to say, you're full of shit. First of all, you're over 10% body fat. Also probably not even 190, you don't even have much muscle, not to mention any chest separation or any striations on your body.

Source: me. I'm 6'1" 215 lbs, been working out for 13 years.

I forgot to add, you have bitch arms. Wtf are those twigs?

Congrats man.. Hence "mostly muscle". Not my fault you got some shit to prove.. I'm natural.. My arms are decent.. I still have my abs for the most part. My legs are fucking enormous. I came out of jail at 145.. Didn't want to go back that small. When I went in at 165. Some fat, I'm sure.. Food is great when its not bland as all hell.. I still pull more pussy then you. ^.~ its alright

That is the only thing a queen of spades tattoo could mean. People can still have a niggers fetish in non niggerfied areas. You're lying to yourself

That picture is 6 months old.. Too lazy to prove different.. But go for it man

Not saying that im big, but I dont work out at all and have a better physique

Legs

christs sake I'm a college level athlete and this isn't 190 pounds, lmao.

The fact do you think magnum condom break on you cause of thickness is dumb. People blow that shit up into ballons.

Congrats man. I bulked and lost definition. Also ate a lot. If you got a good mouth and dick, you could pull some females.

and I'm 6' 8" 240 pounds, lol.

Add friction, dumbass.
Then last 2 hours.. Shit fucks it up

She has the AIDS carrier tattoo. BEWARE!

this.
/thread

Unless you are an Niger

If I had a scale. I'd prove it.. But I don't. So fuck it. Believe me or don't. I honestly could give two shits left.

Less

What stuck out? Thread has derailed

doesnt ur license have your height and weight on it or do u not drive

House arrest actually.

so its friction dumb ass not your dick. Fucking shit you really are stupid.

.............loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

And no. My Florida ID has height, but not weight

Friction plus size.. Or do you not understand how that works?.. God man, just go get laid, and with a female you didn't pay for once.

You look like a plank. Bulk up more lanklet

Sure tough guy, sure. Also, implying I'm not natural. That's why it took so fucking long to get up to this weigh and still be able to see my obliques. And I'm sure you get way more pussy than anyone on earth with that shitty goatee. Suuurrree man, you're cool. I was just trying to point out as a third party, you're full of shit. I don't have anything to prove to anyone, my life doesn't suck...well, besides I can't get out my city due to the flooding, but still not shitty as yours

Kekd

ya well ur def not 190, lmao. you're probably 150 give or take

Wasted trips on this cuck twice. M8 you admitted it was friction and you sound like a fuckn kid boasting about your small ass cock.

just swim brah

Ahahaha!! Texan.. You now can't say shit.. Youre a retarded as they come.. "Cat. 4 hurricane. Much flooding expected".. " fuck it. I'll stay".
It's a full beard actually.. I know you can't grow one.. I'm sorry you wasted your time and worked for something that doesn't do shit for you.. Nah man, I don't get pussy as much as most.. But I get every pussy I've ever tried for.. So there's that.

hey if i had an ass cock i'd boast too

The mattress isn't upside down, it's a padded sheet

So, you break condoms with purely friction? Or is the rubber still thick enough it doesn't break? Or is that because the size of the dick, stretches the latex, then the friction does it in?.. Curious user.. Curious

...........that isn't a full beard my dude are you like actually mental

This nigga.

im 5'2 and could body slam this stick

I use chainmail condoms.

You can see my whole face?. I didn't think I posted that.. Just my chin down.. Fuck off man. Look again. I didn't give you the grounds to make that assumption

this baby dick manlet talks about friction cus he cant get girl wet or he probably fuckn guys in the ass.

full beard means it covers most of your lower face, you're wispy and patchy, i'm of a heritage that typically can't grow facial hair well and I can grow better than you, not that I do.

Either way. I'm out. Got shit to do before a female cones over.. Get your rage and cringe elsewhere, b/tards... Stop staring at over 10000 mudkips all day.

lol this weeb is pretending a grill is coming over