Sup Forums btfo

Well Sup Forums?

She's a virtue signaling cunt.

I don't talk to women OP, I fuck them.

>if you're nice to me on dates until I say I don't want to be your gf, you're a beta, because I like nice guys, just not you

this is why I masturbate to cartoons

Hide BTFO thread
Ignore BTFO posts
Do not reply to BTFO posters

"victim complex"
FERRUM-Y
E
R
R
U
M
|
Y

kill yourself

Women NEVER shut the fuck up about "nice guys". I am convinced that the whole "nice guy" phenomenon is something that western sluts blew out of proportion since 2013 and they are still not shutting the fuck up about it.

Funny how the loser slut also talks about betas and "internalized misogyny" yet she would never call out Chad Thundercock for how he treats women.

We are going to have an entire generation of depressed lonely sluts at this point.

My filter settings just eliminated your advice.

She reminds me of an angry SLC slut I dated for two weeks...just long enough to fuck her drunk mum's throat, her best friend and then ejaculate all over the boutique pizza her visitng dyke womyn m8 left in the icebox. I watched her eat it as she cracked "men are only good for" bantz. Bon moments.

Top nip.

Also, Hi Tammy.

Broads lose their shit when you want to fuck them.
Broads lose their shit if you DON'T want to fuck them.

Fuck them.

You ever notice how when a "Hot" guy does something similar to a woman he's not treating her like a proper lady, being sensitive to her emotional "needs" and all that shit? How come they don't shit on those crazy bitches with equal fervor?

"I like nice guys"

Lol

But she's right about betas who get passive aggressive over no pussy. She's not interested in me? then I'm not interested in her

Simple as that. No "why do girls only like meanies :((((" woe is me shit.

she should be hanged

She's right, it's not that if you act nice you should have a free entry to every vagina on sight.
A girl decides if you are fuck material in the first 10 minutes, judging on looks, wealth and status.
If you act like a faggot and just hold a door open or send a message like "ur cute xD" you're not going to make wet anyone.
The only way to obtain the said above vagina, is to work on yourself, both physically and mentally, and become better than other guys around.

Women hold Chad Thundercock to a different standard. He can do anything he wants to them.

I don't care at this point, I just just wish women would SHUT the FUCK up about this. Stupid fucking sluts. They are spoiled sluts that want to get degraded by Chad - we get it. I want them to stop lying, just admit it, and shut their aids riddled mouths.

She never said dates had happened, she said didn't want to date, learn to fucking read spock, jesus

Jeez, I think a little reeducation would be sufficient

It's a defense mechanism. The whole "nice guy" thing came about when ignorant betas finally stared to catch on to female bullshit. Women would post status updates about how bad their boyfriends treated them to get sympathy attention online, "Where oh where have all the good men gone".

you're right

the behavior is still the same, though

Oh I agree except
>internalized misogyny
because those delusions about women are probably fueled by the same theory-over-experience attitude that underpins most feminist garbage. If you want to know what women like, look at who they date, don't sit around theorycrafting or take advice from those who do (including women).

This, being a decent person is what a guy would do to attract another man, women are wired differently

women are dumb fucking whores who deserve no less than to be put into camps and constantly fertiloized in order to produce more men. Dating a woman is the most cuckolded act in the world, and fucking one of them is disgusting, on par with fucking an animal.

Women are the niggers of gender, and true alphas NEVER race mix.

If you're a "big guy" to a CIA operative until you realize he doesn't want to start the fire, then go on about how he's a small guy for whom it would be extremely painful and how no CIAs start the fire with big guys, like, nah mate, CIAs do shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane. You're a passive aggressive masketta man with internalized smallness and a serious plane-crashing complex.

Sounds like a can't that just got stood up by a guy after trying to friend zone him . He dodged a bullet.

It's true through.
If you're a 'nice guy' then you get rejected and start acting like a asshole, then you weren't a nice guy to begin with. Unless the girl straight up exploited you, you're a dipshit for expecting a woman to be attracted to you because you gave her gifts.

You must be a great cocksucker then.

Women are easy to deal with. Men all have an "inner asshole" waiting to be set free.

If she doesn't get the message that you want to fuck her in the first 10 minutes, then you aren't communicating your intentions properly.

yes men are all evil and women are great. back to tumblr feminist shill.

She has a fundamental misunderstanding of the "nice guy"
We all know one at least, we all know that they don't stop when they get turned down, they keep trying. They never stop being nice, they never stop orbiting, they never realize that they don't have a chance in hell and they will keep cucking themselves into eternity.
She does not know nice guys, she dates chads who drop girls that don't want them. The chads aren't claiming to be "nice guys" and they don't try to pretend to be nice anyways. She probably heard some beta male complaining on the internet and stories from her friends about these mysterious nice beta faggots. I have never seen one of these people stop being a faggot that allows girls to walk all over them, when they get rejected they just cuck while depressed. And maybe the one in a million turns into an elliot rodger and shoots up these self-obsessed whores

pol is actually btfo, some guys believe they are nice only for browsing chans or playing vidya or because they 'don't do x bad thing'.

I will actually say, despite the poor delivery, she does have a semi-valid point. The point she is trying to make is, you cannot claim yourself to be nice, then when you miss out, you get angry and throw accusations into the wind. All those, "I'm nice, so why don't she like me?" Are only nice for a purpose, and aren't actually nice.

That said, she probably has the daddy issues every single girl has, and would be annoying as fuck to even be around. Just avoid those types, they don't want kindness. They want to be treated like a kid, like they have a daddy.

I will literally tell a chick within the first 10 minutes, "You're kinda hot, and I wouldn't mind fucking you." Yes, I've gotten slapped a couple of times, but I've never wasted my time listening to some chick whinge about how her boyfriend doesn't treat her right.

>internalized mysoginy

No, you are a hypocrit slut who play with her aving vagina to obtain advantage and when the guy finally realizes it you just blame on it instead of endorsing your manipulative personnality.

nip you have problems
Kinda funny problems
But still problems

Women are snipers so one must snipe them first. If a female starts testing the water's edge I immediately make an off hand comment that her cellulite is "cute" because although it doesn't exist they think it does.

you're a disgusting faggot who loves niggers then. women are inherently inferior to men in every way, even as lovers.

>I will literally tell a chick within the first 10 minutes,

I´m sure you will, don´t doubt that. Now go out and actually meet one

>Every woman who loses her beta bux orbiter: the picture

Kek

>I'm talking about equality

Nope, you're just bitching. Your quote could have easily stopped at "You just aren't a nice guy." but then you wouldn't be able to add all those other accusations which help you to put yourself on a pedestal.

I used to be this way. Then I caught on. Now I just use vulnerable women for sex.

My main kinda funny problem is that I am not a premature or pre-premature ejaculator which evidently 99% of men are. Woe is me.

She's right.

Why are nips the most quality bantz posters on the board? I mean, Aussies are the quantity shitposting masters and all, but almost every nip post I see is some sick burn with 100 replies or something so silly n fucked up funny that i burst out laughing irl
It's almost like there is one guy who is posting from all of the Jap ip's on this board

My "off" m8 in Amerika just politely asks for sex and gets it about 10% of the time.

"Nice Guy" is such a straw man. I blame XKCD and that shitty comic. Being nice to girls isn't some kind of evil calculating scheme. "Nice guys" aren't manipulative assholes, they're just socially awkward teenagers.

None of this bullshit exists here still

I'm French and I am the one guy.

none of this shit exists here

Since when did women start utilizing beta and alpha when describing men? Isn't that from the PUA scene to describe what kind of men see success with women and who don't?

Oh. Fair enough
Tell me, do you like hairy pussies?

I like "types" and stretching boundaries.

By the by SLC = Sarah Lawrence College not Salt Lake City so it's obvious I am a high level pussy teaser.

>that post
>having anything whatsoever to do with "equality"

I hope mods would permaban these faggots with these unrelated
- well Sup Forums
- Sup Forums btfo
- how can Sup Forums even recover from this
1 image cancer posts

This is true some guys just try to please girls all the time, it's certainly a wasted effort but there's nothing malicious behind the behavior. The guys might also think that the girl being nice back is a sign of interest it's more of an issue of miscommunication than anything.

Sup Forums is full of nice guys?